Caught the Continuing Story - Cover

Caught the Continuing Story

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Chapter 1: First morning

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: First morning - Julies life and adventures after she was caught. living with the consequences. Please read the other caught stories they will help with the characters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   ENF   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Julie, here I have more stories about my family and me. If you remember, my Mom Leslie Myers is a hot wife for my dad, Steve. Dad is not a cuckold but encourages my mom; they had put the swinging and hot wife lifestyle to the side while they raised us. I am almost 16 years old, and my brother Josh is 14. It all started when Josh caught me fucking my ass with my new dildo. Our life has completely changed since then more open. Sex is out in the open whether you are masturbating alone or are with a partner. It was not uncommon to see mom giving the Uber Eats driver a blowjob. What a slut. Dad used to share mom with his buddies, so he even approved when she did this. I have discovered that I love humiliation the more extreme, the better. I call myself a Dirty Girl. Dad said he loves me and wants me to be the best I can be at whatever I want. So he agreed to degrade and humiliate me because he loves me, and I am to know he loves me when he shits on my face or pisses in my mouth or calls me a whore. I love showing people how dirty I can get. I especially love it when my Dad ‘forces’ me to perform for random people. Sometimes it is challenging – shit does not always taste good. Ha, I never thought how silly that sounds. I have heard that such and such tastes like shit. Well, it doesn’t let me tell you I know what shit tastes like.

This story starts the day after I caught mom having Buster lick her pussy.

I was sitting at the breakfast table mom was making breakfast nothing had changed except I slept naked and was naked sitting on the vinal-covered kitchen chair. “Mom, what do we have to do today to prepare for tonight’s poker party? The poker party was tonight, and I was excited. I could tell that mom was too. It was her first poker party in years.

“You are a filthy slut. You can’t keep your mind off the party tonight,” Mom called me a filthy slut because that’s part of the deal, to treat me bad and call me names. You know, because she loved me.

“I can’t help it, mom. I am nervous. I have not been with many older men, just dad and coach. What if they don’t like me? What if I do something wrong” I saw Josh come into the kitchen and walk up to me. I expected this next bit but sitting there talking to mom surprised me.

“Julie, your cornflakes look dry. Let me help you out.” I was shocked as he pulled his dick out and started to piss into my bowl of cornflakes. His piss smelled of cornflakes. I drank piss before but not in front of mom. I leaned into the steam and took a deep whiff. Then I started to drink his piss like I was at a water fountain.

“You filthy Piss whore you make sure you suck all those splashes off the table. I don’t want to go behind you and clean things up.” Mom looked at me with a mockingly stern face.

Josh finished his piss and started to jack off. Mom just smiled at him. “Josh, did you get a good night’s sleep? What do you want for breakfast?” She was talking to him like nothing was going on like it was normal for him to jack off into my cereal

“Well, I am not eating any of Julie’s cornflakes. That is for certain. How about some eggs, bacon, and toast, mom?” All this while he came in my cornflakes, I am a dirty girl. Something about doing these dirty things in the open in front of everyone flipped the Dirty girl mode switch on in my brain. I took a spoonful of the breakfast and started to eat.

Dad came in. “Hey, good morning shit eater, I like you dressed like that; what is that, a String Bikini?”

“Hi dad, you know it is a wicked weasel string ensemble” it was two strings, one for the bottom and one for the top. Just strings the strings wrapped so that they framed my puss and asshole. The costume was not covering anything, only accenting and drawing the eye. And the top was wrapped around the base of my titties, making them stand out a little.

Dad had started to lay out some rules for me, and one was that this would be the most that I would ever wear; I could be naked, but if I wore something, I had to be able to display my cunt and asshole.

“Good morning, dear you look good too with that come splattered on your tits.”

Mom was naked all the time too. But she was not as dirty a girl as I am; she had her limits. She had taken a facial from dad this morning, and it had dripped down on her ample chest, and he must have told her to wear it. Did I tell you that mom was a slut?

“Steve, shit for brains here is nervous about the poker party tonight. Should we tell her or make her sweat” I knew a little about it; I would be serving at the poker party. You know, chips and drinks. And I would be naked or nearly naked. What I was nervous is displaying myself to strange men.

“I think we should let her wait. She will find out when we get there; we have all day to get ready, eat more cornflakes, toilette breath.” Dad winked at me, letting me know I would love the party.

I had finished my piss flakes, and he wanted me to eat more must be for the fiber, I think. Mom came and filled up my bowl with cornflakes for the second time. Dad added the liquid to my bowl just like Josh did. I was getting used to the taste of piss, but this first morning of my new life and the first piss of the morning was the worst. Heavily scented and dark, dad needs to drink more water. And it tasted like coffee, dad liked his coffee, and I found the flavor transferred to his pee.

I only gagged three times eating that bowl, but I loved how everyone was watching me debase myself. Josh even giggled when I gagged. How would dad debase me at the party?

After breakfast, we went out to sit by the pool. I liked catching some rays, and now I could get an all-over tan. Mom comes up to me with a glass of water.

“Here, drink this. You need fresh water to help you process all the piss you just had. And take this pill. It will help. I picked it up at the pharmacist.”

“Ok, mom, what’s the pill form? I already have a shot so that I won’t get pregnant.”

“No, this is a pill you take one every day to help prevent E. Coli, Salmonella, Shigella, and Campylobacter bacteria from making you sick - you know the bad things in poop.”

I looked at the magic pill. Did I need it? After all, I ate a lot of shit in the past couple of days and did not get sick. Was I just lucky? Mom and dad have put some thought into this lifestyle. I know I haven’t. She does love me and wants me to stay healthy. I smiled at her and popped the pill with the glass of pure water.

“Ok, I know you are a dirty girl, but we need you to stay healthy. You can get nearly 50% of your daily calories from shit. You still need to eat some regular food. Lots of fiber for you.”

“You’re going to feed me shit every day? I don’t know about that.” Did I want to be a shit gobbler? I liked to get dirty for people and see how far I could go? But a diet of shit could I do it? What was in it for me?

“Well, shit for brains, it is not up to you, is it. You already gave us your permission to push your limits and find out what they are. Do you remember your safe phrase?”

“Yes, I don’t like oranges.”

“That’s right, so remember the deal we help you be the shit whore you want to be; to do that, we must humiliate you, make you eat shit and drink piss, and do what you are told. Because we love you. And want the best for you.”

That is exactly what I agreed to, and I trusted my parents and Josh. Mom gave me that pill to keep me from getting sick. They were going above and beyond what they had to. After all, it was best for me.

“I love you too, mom, and yes, I have shit for brains, don’t listen to me; I know you are pushing me and making me the best slut you can.”

“Ok, this pool deck is nice. The sun feels good; why don’t you get your dildos so you can fill your pussy and ass. Lift your feet over your head and start masturbating. We want some performance art this morning.”

I am pretty limber. I got my feet up, and my ass and pussy were displayed. My big dildo, the one I named Eddy, went in my asshole. I loved the feeling of being stretched. The one in my pussy was smaller, but it vibrated at random rates. The sun felt warm on my naked cunt. Who says the sun never shines on your ass.

Josh came out and sat down on the chaise like he was watching a show. He started filming me with his cell phone.

“I am going to help you out whore. I am live streaming this to the baseball team. They want to watch you practice.”

Oh wow, I am being broadcast - every one of those boys watching me will probably be jacking off. I just had to show how I masturbated, slamming Eddy in and out of my ass.

“We are getting some comments and suggestions. You want to hear them?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.