Into the Dark: Book Two - Cover

Preview

Into the Dark: Book Two

by Luke Longview

Copyright© 2022 by Luke Longview

Science Fiction Story: When Camilla fails to repair the timeline at the end of INTO THE DARK, it dooms her younger self to again spot the Mercedes remote control in the gutter and stop to investigate. Immune to the effects of time, the remote catapults her into the past on a second Save The World mission, this one independent of, but as equally vital as her first. She immediately falls into the company of two teens who shouldn’t exist.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

Note to the reader: This story supposes that you have read the Stephen King novels IT, and 11/22/63. If not, some parts of the following story may leave you confused. It would also be advisable read Camilla’s previous time-travel story INTO THE DARK. It would serve as backstory and help explain her actions here. However, that decision is optional as this is a stand-alone story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.