Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

“An 82! What the fuck! No way I got an 82!” Jaime screamed, jumping up while clutching her paper.

“Sit down and lower your voice.” Mr. Oats scolded.

“An 82. An 82. No way. No fucking way.” Jamie muttered under her breath as she dropped back into her seat.

“Language please.” Mr. Oats said.

Later that day at Lunch.

“There is no fucking way. There is no fucking way. I can’t. I can’t get into college with an 82.” Jamie exclaimed.

“It’s one B. Come on, it’s not like you’re going to get denied because of that. You’re a straight A student.” Wendy replied, shoving fries into her mouth.

“Not anymore I’m not! It’s not good enough! It’s just not good enough!” Jamie cried.

“You’ll be fine.” Wendy rolled her eyes.

“No, I won’t be!” Jamie screamed, slamming her hand down onto the table.

“Calm down girl, damn!” Wendy exclaimed, looking around at the gaze of the other students.

“What do I do?” Jamie asked, staring at her friend.

“I don’t know? Fuck him?” Wendy suggested.

“Huh? Who?”

“Mr. Oats.”

Jamie wrinkled up her face.

“Yuck! Gross!”

“You want an A? Do what you got to do. Not like you’re a prude or anything.” Wendy shrugged.

“But, him? Ungh!”

Wendy shrugged again.

“Best idea I got. Go and seduce him.” Wendy shrugged again.

------- The next day-----------

Jamie sucked in a deep breath and pushed the door open. It was lunch period and she was fairly certain that Mr. Oats was in his office since no one had seen him. As she suspected, the older man was sitting behind his desk, thumbing through papers.

“Can I help you?” He asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

“Uhm, hello. I’d like to talk about my last test.” Jamie said, her voice shaking.

“What about it?”

“I really need a better score than that.”

“Study harder next time.” Mr. Oats replied bluntly.

“I will. I promise. But I need a better score on this one for my average overall.”

“Sorry kid. Try harder next time.” Mr. Oats replied as he resumed flipping through his papers.

Jamie shifted her weight from one leg to another. Finally she moved closer to the desk.

“Are you sure that there isn’t anything I can do?” She asked, dropping her voice.

Mr. Oats looked up at her.

“Jaime, do you know how many girls have tried this on me over the years?” He asked.

Jamie shook her head.

“They all promise me that they are the best that I’ve ever had and that they will make all my dreams come true. Is that you?”

Jamie nodded.

“Anything. Anything you want!” She replied.

Mr. Oats smiled.

“Anything is a big word for a little girl.”

Jamie frowned at his name calling.

“I can back it up.” She retorted.

“And the only reason we’re having this conversation is that I heard what a slut you are.” Mr. Oats replied.

Jamie recoiled.

“Oh, teachers know more than you think we do. I heard about your little adventure in the bathroom with that other girl. And the two boys in the locker room. Oh, and the two boys under the bleacher during the last pep rally. Any the boy in the parking lot. Should I go on?” Mr. Oats grinned. “Yeah? So? I like sex? Is that a problem?” Jamie replied, her temper rising.

“Not at all. The question is, can you handle a real man?” Mr. Oats asked.

Jamie put her hands on her hips.

“Bet your ass I can.” She retorted.

“Funny choice of words. Well, I’m retiring this year anyway, so what the hell. You ready to put your ass where your mouth is?” Mr. Oats asked.

“Will it get me an A?” Jamie asked, walking around the desk.

“Depends on how good you are.” Mr. Oats replied, turning his chair towards her.

“What does that mean?” Jamie asked.

“It means that we’re not done until I’m done. If you say stop or no at any time, I’ll flunk you. If you give me a good time, you’ll get an A. Deal?” Mr. Oats challenged.

“Deal! Bring it on!”

“Good. Show me your little tits and get on your knees.” Mr. Oats ordered.

Jamie unbuttoned her blouse as Mr. Oats unzipped his slacks. She unclipped her bra and dropped to her knees as Mr. Oats pulled his cock out.

“Holy FUCK!” Jamie exclaimed.

Mr. Oat’s cock was the thickness of a Red Bull can and 3 times as long. He laughed.

“You kids want to know why I’m not married? Because I can’t find a woman who can handle me. In college they called me ‘Jaw Breaker.’ At least I know you can afford the bill if something happens to you. Now, get to work or are you giving up already?” Mr. Oats grinned.

Jamie reached up and wrapped her tiny hand around his cock and began to stroke it slowly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.