Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

“Hold still you squirmy little bitch!” Judy yelled, giving Candace a sharp slap on the ass.

“It fucking tickles!” Candace cried, looking over her shoulder.

Judy held her paintbrush up like a knife, hovering over Candace’s back.

“Take a breath bitch and we’ll try again.” She said firmly.

“Tell me a story. Distract me.” Candace said.

“What would you like me to talk about?” Judy asked as she resumed her artwork on Candace’s bare flesh.

“Uhm, what’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?”

“Other than licking your asshole and you licking mine?” Judy asked, slowly dragging her brush alone Candace’s skin.

“Yeah, other than that.”

“Uhm, I once took a girl to a Halloween party and lead her around on a collar and leash and let anyone who wanted to catch a feel up her skirt.”

“That sounds fun. Come on, tell me something good.”

Judy paused.

“How open minded are you?” She asked gently.

“I’ve let you tie me up, ate you out in the bathroom at school and licked your asshole. I’d say I’m pretty chill, wouldn’t you?” Candace asked in a haughty voice.

“I guess. Well, uhm ... I fooled around with sisters.” Judy said slowly.

Candace’s head came up and she quickly turned around.

“Oh yeah? Tell me more!” Candace asked, her voice perky.

“Uh, these two sisters transferred in. They were really curious about being with a girl and did everything together. They heard that I was the school lesbian, so we, uhm, got together.”

“More! Details!” Candace urged.

“Uhm, two Mexican sisters. Maria and Sofia. Tiny, cute little brunette twins. Uhm, I don’t know, just tiny and dark and really shy. Or, sorta shy.” Judy grinned.

“What did you do?”

“Got them both in a bed and went down on one and then the other. Then they went down on me.”

“Did they touch each other?” Candace asked tentatively.

“Sorta. They held hands while I was going down on them and held the other one’s hair back when they did me.”

“How was it?”

“Pretty hot. They were really cute.”

“Fun.” Candace replied in a soft voice. She laid on the bed silently as Judy completed her air.

“Ok bitch, you’re done. Pop up and have a look.” Judy said, tilting her mirror towards the bed.

“Oh wow, that looks so cool!” Candace exclaimed, looking over her shoulder at the reflection.

Judy’s smile grew as Candace lifted her arms and both girls watched the wings on her back move and flex with her skin.

“I look like an angel!” Candace commented.

“My angel.” Judy replied, leaning in and kissing her tenderly.

“My halo is a little dirty though.” Candace smirked, grabbing Judy and pulling her onto the bed.


“Holy FUCK! This is your house?” Judy exclaimed as they pulled up into the driveway.

Candace nodded as she climbed off Judy’s bike.

“Damn rich girl. You live here alone?” Judy asked as she climbed off.

“No, this is Carter’s house.”

“Who is that?”

“My brother.”

“Is he in school?” Judy asked.

Candace laughed.

“Oh no. He’s the rich one. Long story.”

“So, you and your brother?”

“And Cassie, my sister.”

“Awesome. Is she cool?”

Candace grinned.

“She’s the best. Come on, I’ll show you around.” Candace said, grabbing Judy’s hand.


Growing up on the lower end of the economic scale, the punky girl wandered around in shock as Candace led her on a quick tour of the house.

“You have a hot tub?” Judy asked as they came to the outside screened in area.

“Uhm, three I think three or four.” Candace replied.

“Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. Got a pool also I guess?”

“Uhm, I think three.” Candace asked, looking up at the ceiling as she counted.

“Rough life.” Judy mumbled.

“Come on, let’s get wet.” Candace grinned.

“Uh, I didn’t bring a suit.” Judy replied.

“So?” Candace asked, whipping off her shirt.

“Guess it’s your house, huh?” Judy replied as she watched Candace wiggle out of her shorts.

“Fuck yeah it is. Now strip!” Candace giggled, unclipping her bra.


“God this is fucking amazing!” Judy moaned, floating on her back with her arms on the edge of the pool. She was on her second glass of wine, which Candace had magically produced out of some sort of underground cooler.

“Pretty nice huh?” Candace replied, swimming up the girl and slowly running her hand up between her bare breasts.

Judy’s eyes fell onto Candace’s naked tits and she nodded.

“Amazing. Fucking amazing.” She replied, grinning.

“Isn’t the water great?” Candace asked, gently tracing her hand down Judy’s stomach.

Judy nodded.

“Fucking turns me on.” “Is there anything that doesn’t turn you on?” Judy grinned.

“Sounds like a complaint. Should I stop?” Candace asked, pushing her hand between Judy’s thighs.

“Not in your fucking life.”

Candace grinned and slipped a finger into Judy’s cunt. A few pumps and a little rubbing on her clit had her juices flowing and the brunette swam around between her legs.

“Pick your butt up. Float on your back. This is awesome.” Candace directed.

Judy nodded and shifted her weight, allowing her body to float to the surface. Candace withdrew her fingers from her snatch, then pushed her thighs apart.

“Awe fuck.” Judy groaned, taking a sip of her wine as Candace lowered her face down towards her crotch. The brunette’s ass rose out of the water as she began to slowly lick Judy’s slit.

“Just lean back and enjoy it.” Candace said as her tongue probed into Judy’s folds.

“I’m fucking flying. I’m fucking flying. God, let’s do this forever girl.” Judy moaned, throwing her head back against the edge of the tub.

“No complaints here.” Candace replied in a muffled voice.

Candace’s expert technique had Judy’s hips bucking wildly, causing ripples in the water that had both women rocking around. Judy could feel her orgasm building and as she sat up, she noticed someone standing in the hallway behind them.

Snapping out of her trance slightly, Judy focused her eyes and realized that it was an extremely attractive, slender brunette with her hand thrust down the front of her shorts. Shocked, Judy rapidly tapped Candace on the shoulder.

“We got company.” She panted.

Candace lifted her head up and turned around, then looked back at Judy.

“That’s my sister. Cassie.” Candace replied, pushing her face back into Judy’s crotch.

“You don’t mind her watching?” Judy panted.

“Not at all.”

Judy’s eyes locked with Cassie’s. The brunette slid her hand under her own shirt and Judy caught a quick peak at her perky, tanned breasts.

“I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum baby. I’m gonna cum.” Judy panted, grinding her hips against Candace’s face.

Candace said nothing, but continued to lap and probe into Judy’s privates.

Cassie’s chewed on her bottom lip and Judy watched as her own pleasure built.

“I’m gonna. I’m gonna. I’m gonna.” Judy cried, gripping Candace’s head as Cassie’s hips rocked in circles against her hand.


Judy inhaled a deep breath, snuggling hard behind a snoring Candace. After her orgasm in the hot tub, the two girls had run naked upstairs to Candace’s room. Judy lay in the center of the huge bed as Candace disappeared for a few minutes, but the brunette returned and eagerly climbed onto Judy’s willing mouth.

The pair had finished the night in a sweaty 69, their fingers wedged in each other’s asses before collapsing in a heap.

Judy hadn’t spent the night with a girl in many, many years but Candace didn’t seem to have any objections to her curling up behind her, cupping the brunette’s large breasts as they both drifted off into a blissful sleep.

The bed shifted and Judy stirred slightly. She was vaguely aware of the present of another body sliding up behind her and then a hand rested on her hip.

“Well, aren’t you fucking sexy.” A seductive voice commented softly, the hand sliding up her side.

Judy rolled over a little and the shape of a head hovering over her began to form in her eyes.

“Huh??? What???” Judy mumbled when a finger pressed against her lips.

“Shhhush.” The voice said softly.

Judy gave a little nod and the finger moved away. The punky girl began to breathe faster as the hand slid down her body, moving between her legs. Judy let out a small gasp as fingers began to dance over her clit.

“Oh God. Oh god.” Judy moaned, her hips rocking around slightly. The face moved down closer to her and Judy automatically tilted her head backwards as their lips met.

Judy’s hand came up and landed on the naked body, then found its way towards the chest as a finger slipped into her cunt. Perky breasts hung down and Judy caressed them gently as the figure began to pump in and out of her.

Judy rolled onto her back and spread her legs slightly, allowing the figure deeper access to her privates as they kissed. Her hand moved from the breast up to the head and Judy found a mass of long hair as she pulled it in closer to her. “She’s hot, huh?” Candace voice whispered into her ear.

Judy nodded excitedly as the figure pulled away and began to kiss down her body. The finger pulled out of her pussy and her legs were pushed open and Judy began to breathe harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.