Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

“Are you sure we’re in the right place?” Diane asked as she stared up at the huge house.

Steve triple checked the address that Cassie had sent to him and nodded.

“Yeah, this is it.”

“Wow. So she’s hot and rich. Great.” Diane said in a distant voice.

Cassie had come across Diane and Steve having lunch and invited them to a party that weekend.

Diane was skeptical but since neither of them had much of a social life or friend circle, decided to give it a try. As they rounded the corner of the upscale neighborhood, Diane’s concern had grown.

“Well, look at all the cars. Something is going on here, we know that.” Steve said as he parked.

“I guess.” Diane replied, climbing out of the car.

Together the couple slowly walked up the long driveway. As the pair got closer, they could hear the sounds of pounding music and laughter.

The front door was open and kids their age were moving in and out, so together they wandered inside.

“Woah.” Diane commented.

Cups and bottles were everywhere and the house was packed with college kids.

Steve noticed that there were several kids in swim suits. They wandered over to a counter that seemed to be a makeshift bar and poured themselves cups.

“Do you see her?” Diane asked as Steve handed her a cup.

Steve looked around and shook his head.

“No. Let’s wander around and see if I can find her.”

Diane took his hand and they pushed their way through the mass of kids towards a hallway. As they passed a large white couch, Steve looked over to see a girl with long brunette hair straddling a slender redhead, passionately making out with her.

He came to a stop for a moment and the brunette lifted her head up. For a second, he thought that it was Cassie. The girl leaned backwards for a moment and Steve’s eyes flickered down to her very full chest.

“Is that her?” Diane asked, squeezing Steve’s hand as the girl brushed her hair back over her ears. The girl’s eyes flashed a dark brown at him. Somehow, they had the same sparkle that Cassie’s did.

“No, not her.” Steve replied as the girl’s eyes moved over to Diane.

The redhead leaned up, kissing the brunette’s neck as her hands groped her large breasts.

Diane clenched Steve’s hand harder as the brunette reached out for her.

“Come here cutie.” The brunette spoke with a sultry voice.

Diane looked up at Steve, who stared at his girlfriend for a moment and then nodded. She reached out for the brunette, who grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the couch.

“What’s your name?” The brunette asked as she caressed Diane’s face.

“Diane.” She croaked as the brunette began to rub her hands over her chest.

“I’m Candace. This is Paige.” The brunette replied, leaning down and tilting Diane’s head upward.

Paige turned her head to the side and began to kiss on Diane’s neck as Candace leaned in, kissing her gently.

Diane began to whimper slightly as Candace pushed her tongue into her mouth. Paige’s hand slid up her shirt, revealing the bottom of her bra.

“You ever been with a girl before?” Paige asked, licking Diane’s ear.

The blonde shook her head as Candace kissed her way down the other side of Diane’s neck, both of her hands on her small chest.

Paige began to kiss Diane as Candace pushed her bra up, revealing her breasts.

Steve took a step closer as Candace leaned down, slowly flicking her tongue over Diane’s pink nipples. The brunette looked up, giving Steve a wink and a smile as she sucked them into her mouth.

“Well that looks fun.” Came a sultry voice from behind.

Steve turned around to come face to face with Cassie, who’s sparking blue eyes were bloodshot.

“Uhm, hey Cassie.” Steve stammered.

“Hey partner. Having a good time?” Cassie asked. Steve caught a whiff of alcohol on her breath.

“Uh, we just got here.”

“Looks like you two didn’t waste any time then.” Cassie grinned, motioning with her head.

Steve turned back around to see Candace tugging Diane’s shorts down. The blond was eagerly kissing Paige back now and the redhead was roughly groping her breasts.

“Good stuff, huh?” Cassie asked, wrapping her arms around Steve’s waist and sliding a hand down onto his crotch. His cock jumped as Cassie squeezed it.

“Pick your butt up!” Candace called out and Diane lifted her rear off the couch, allowing her to pull her shorts and panties off.

“She’s super cute. Don’t worry, she’s in good hands.” Cassie said, rubbing Steve’s cock as Candace spread Diane’s legs open.

“Oh God. Oh god. Oh god. Are you gonna? Are you gonna?” Diane panted as Candace moved her head closer to her fur covered crotch.

Candace just grinned and pushed her face into Diane’s pussy, her nose pressing into her pubic hair.

Diane’s head snapped backwards and Steve locked eyes with her for just a second before she glanced down to see Cassie stroking him through his shorts. The couple continued to stare at each other as Paige’s hand shot out and grabbed the waistband of Steve’s shorts and pulled him forward.

“Whatcha got in there?” Paige giggled, unbuttoning his pants. Steve stayed focus on Diane, who was now slowly grinding her hips against Candace’s face.

“She tastes really good.” Candace said to no one in particular.

“Is that so? Huh.” Cassie commented, causing Steve’s cock to twitch again as Paige pushed his shorts down. His cock sprang free, sticking straight out.

“Don’t mind if I do.” Paige giggled, bending down and taking Steve’s cock into her mouth.

Steve let out a moan as Paige took his cock to the root. He closed his eyes and put his hand on her head, savoring her mouth as she expertly moved up and down on his shaft.


“Oh God, I’m gonna get it! Oh god, Oh god, I’m gonna get it! I’m gonna get it!” Diane cried out, snapping Steve from his trance.

He looked down to see his girlfriend, now totally naked, gripping Candace’s head and thrashing wildly against it. Just then, Paige slammed her head down onto his dick, taking it all way down her throat.

“Oh FUCK!” He cried as her muscles clenched down on his shaft.

Diane jerked forward, hunching over the brunette who was gripping her thighs, licking wildly.

“Keep at it girl!” Cassie called out.

Paige grabbed Steve’s balls and gave them a squeeze as Diane arched her body backwards, folding herself in half against the couch. Steve felt the pressure in his nuts reach a breaking point and grabbed the back of the couch to brace himself.

“I’m gonna. I’m gonna. I’m gonna.” Steve panted, gasping for air.

Paige backed up slightly and grabbed his shaft, jerking it into her mouth as Diane’s ass bounced up off the couch.

Steve tossed his head back and unloaded into Paige’s hungry mouth.

“YES! YES! YES!” Diane screamed. Steve looked down to see Diane collapsing into the back of the couch. Paige pulled away from his soft cock and leaned down to kiss the sweaty, panting blond.

“Oh damn.” Steve commented as he watched Paige push the globs of his cum into his girlfriend’s mouth.

“Gimmie some you greedy bitch.” Cassie laughed, pushing Steve aside and leaning over the back of the couch.

Paige leaned up and kissed the brunette as Candace untangled herself from Diane’s legs.

“Well kids, that was fun. What should we do next?” Cassie asked, standing up and looking at Steve. Paige leaned back, allowing Diane to jump up from the couch.

“We need to talk.” Diane blurted, snatching up her clothes. Steve watched as she raced around the couch, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the hallway.

Steve stuffed his cock back into his pants as Diane yanked him into a bathroom and slammed the door.

“What was that all about?” Diane asked, staring at him.

“What are you talking about?”

“Her, sucking you!”

“I ... uhm ... I mean ... she just went ... And I mean ... you were ... I mean ... It was just ... It just ... happened...” Steve stammered.

“Are you cheating on me? Are you screwing Cassie?” Diane asked.

“NO! Babe, I love you, I’d never ... I’d never ... I don’t ... I didn’t...”

“You sure? She’s really freaking sexy.” Diane said, glaring at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.