Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

Steve wandered back to his dorm with a spring in his step.

Cassie had sucked his cock.

Not only that, but he had gone down on her and she LIKED IT!

Swinging his bag like he had just one a million dollars, Steve skipped along the sidewalk, humming to himself. As he wandered along, his phone rang. Still whistling, he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

“Hello!” He called out cheerfully.

“Hey cutie. Someone’s in a good mood.” Diane replied.

Steve came to a dead stop as the realization that not only did he have a girlfriend, but he had just cheated on her came crashing down on him.

“Uhm, hey babe. How ya doing?” He stammered.

“I’m good. How was your project meeting?”

“Good. Good. Went good.”

“Is your partner nice?”

“Yeah, she is.”

“She? There are girls in your class?” Diane asked.

“Yeah, a couple. Not many.” “Wow. What’s her name?”

“Cassie.”

“Is she cute?”

“Uhm. I mean. Uhm, she’s uhm. She’s uhm. She’s uhm.” Steve stammered.

“You’re so darn cute. You’re adorable. I love you so much.” Diane giggled.

“I love you too.” Steve quickly replied.

“Are you still coming over tonight?”

“Uhm, I mean, if you want me to?”

“You silly boy, of course I want you to. Are you alone now?”

Steve looked around, seeing no one close by.

“I’m at the quad but there isn’t anyone around me. Why?”

“Uhm, I have something to show you tonight. A present.”

“What kind of present?” Steve asked.

“The sexy kind.” Diane whispered.

Steve’s cock began to twitch.

“Oh yeah? What is it?” He asked, his voice raspy.

“Guess you’re just going to have to hurry over her and see for yourself, huh?” Diane replied, her voice low and sultry.

“Be there as soon as I can.” Steve croaked.


Steve rushed to his room and shoved Cassie’s panties inside his pillowcase. There wasn’t much privacy in the dorm that he shared with Roger and that was the best he could do as he stripped off his clothes and jumped into the shower.

He scrubbed his body quickly, hoping to remove any trace of Cassie from his body and flush away his guilt. Redressing, he ran down to his car and sped towards Diane’s tiny apartment.

Shaking a little, he knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” A sweet voice rang out from the other side.

“Uhm, it’s me. Stevie. I mean, Steve.” He called out.

The door opened a crack and Diane’s green eye appeared.

“Stevie huh?” She giggled.

“What are you doing?” He asked, trying to push the door open.

Diane’s eyes darted from side to side.

“Is there anyone out there in the hall?” She whispered.

Steve glanced around.

“No. Why?” He replied.

Diane slowly pulled the door open.

Steve’s mouth dropped.

Diane was wearing a thin white nighty that was completely see through. Her small breasts clearly showed through the top and her crotch was covered in a tiny white g string.

“What do you think?” Diane giggled.

“I uh, I uh ... uhg ... ugh ... uhmmm ... uhmm...” Steve babbled.

Diane giggled and grabbed his wrist.

“I guess that means you like it!” She laughed, yanking him inside.


“Oh Steve. Oh Steve.” Diane moaned, covering him in kisses as she ground her hips against his lap. Steve gripped her ass, squeezing it hard as they made out on her couch.

“You’re really hot huh?” Steve mumbled into her mouth.

Diane kissed along his neck and licked his ear.

“This outfit isn’t the only surprise I got for you.” She whispered.

Steve’s cock jumped.

Diane giggled again.

“Is that for me?” She asked, pulling away and looking down.

“Uh huh.” Steve nodded.

“For little old me?” Diane asked again, sliding down his body.

“Uh huh.”

“Do you want me to put it in my mouth?” Diane whispered as she looked up at him.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Steve nodded anxiously, reaching for his jeans.

Diane pulled the nighty over her head as Steve pushed his pants down and fished his cock out.

“I love your dick. It’s just perfect.” Diane said, staring at it.

“Your boobs are perfect.” Steve blurted, looking down at Diane’s small chest.

Diane lunged up and kissed Steve hard.

“Thanks baby. I hate my little boobs.” She said before dropping back to her knees.

“I love them. I love your boobs. I love your body.” Steve replied.

“Keep talking like that and you might get laid tonight.” Diane giggled as she wrapped her hand around Steve’s cock.

He looked down as she lowered her mouth onto it, taking the head inside.

“Oh yeah baby. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.” Steve said, resting his hand on the back of Diane’s head.

“You like that?” Diane asked, looking up at him.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Steve nodded.

Diane grinned and pushed herself down, then began to gently bob up and down on his dick.


Steve had never been one to complain about Diane’s blowjobs. Any head was good head, right? But after being sucked by Cassie, it was like going back training wheels. Diane liked his dick, and seemed to enjoy sucking it, but Cassie had WORSHIPED it. Steve fought not to compare the two girls’ techniques but it was impossible to keep his mind from wandering back to the memory of the afternoon as Cassie had swallowed him to the root.

“Deeper baby. Go deeper.” Steve urged, panting as he pushed down gently on the back of Diane’s head.

Diane nodded and sucked in a deep breath through her nose, then pushed down deeper. Steve’s cock inched further into her mouth but as it hit the back, Diane gagged hard and pulled off.

“Again baby. Please, try it again!” Steve cried.

Diane gasped a big breath and pushed down hard. This time it hit the back of her throat and Cassie’s bright blue eyes flashed across Steve’s mind. He closed his eyes and grabbed Diane’s head in both hands, then thrust forward like he had with Cassie.

Lost in his fantasy, Steve didn’t hear Diane’s legs drumming on the floor and barely noticed her slapping his thighs as he fucked her mouth.

“Oh yeah baby. Oh yeah. Suck it. Suck it. Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes.” Steve chanted as he fucked Diane’s mouth. He could feel the pressure building up in his balls.

Sensing his imminent orgasm, Diane pushed harder against his thighs and finally lifted off a little.

“Nawt in muy mouff!” She cried.

Steve shoved her down onto his lap again, the pressure reaching a breaking point. Just as he was about to explode, Diane sunk her fingernails into his thighs.

“SHIT!” He screamed, his hands flying up as his eyes opened.

Diane yanked backwards as his cock erupted, shooting cum onto her cheek.

“Oh GOD! SHIT!” He cried, grabbing his cock and jerking it hard. More cum shot out, covering Diane’s chest as she fell backwards.

His balls empty, Steve fell back onto the couch as Diane glared at him.

“What got into you?” She growled.

“I’m ... I’m ... I’m sorry baby. It was just so good. It was so good I couldn’t help myself.” He lied through gritted teeth.

Diane’s face softened.

“Yeah? You liked it?”

“Uh huh. Uh huh. You’re so good. It was so good.” Steve nodded.

“You made a big mess on me.” Diane giggled, looking down at the cum dripping off of her tits.

“Sorry.” He replied sheepishly.

“It’s actually kinda sexy. You know I like it on my boobs.”

Steve nodded. Diane hated to swallow and only did it on rare occasions. Most of his loads ended up on her stomach, chest or in his shirt.

“Yeah?”

Diane nodded.

“Cool. So, uhm, now what?”

“Now you need to get your thing hard so you can do me.” Diane giggled.

“Uhm, cool. So, uhm, it’s gonna take me a minute.”

Diane grinned.

“I got an idea to help you.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“Come with me.”

Steve got up and followed Diane into her bedroom.

“I got something to show you.”

“What’s that?”

Diane laid down on her bed and reached under her pillow. Steve’s eyes opened wide as she extracted a large black dildo.

“Holy crap!”

“I know right?” Diane exclaimed.

“What are you doing with that?”

“Uhm, I thought toys would be fun to try out, so I got some stuff.”

“It’s so big. Damn.”

“I know. It’s my first one so I just kinda picked some stuff. I can barely get it in.”

“You’ve done yourself with it?”

“Yeah but it’s really hard for me to reach. So, I was thinking that, uhm, you would, uhm, help me with it?” Diane asked in a small voice.

“What do you mean?”

Diane laid back on the bed and opened her legs slightly.

“Uhm, would you, uhm, put it inside me?” Diane asked.

Steve stared at his girlfriend for a moment and then nodded. Grinning, Diane handed him the huge dong and then fling herself back on the bed. Steve kicked off his pants as Diane hooked her thumbs under her panties and pulled them off. Steve glanced at her slightly fuzzy slit, mentally comparing it to Cassie’s glass smooth pussy for a moment before shaking his head to clear the though.

“This is so hot. Just go slow, ok?” Diane asked, spreading her legs.

Steve nodded and aimed the head of the dick at her opening and then pushed.

“Too high. Wait. To low. Wait. Wait.” Diane said, reaching down and grabbing the shaft of the dong and positioning it. A second later, it slid halfway inside her and Diane’s back arched.

“OHH GOD. HOLY SHIT!” She screamed, throwing her arms up and grabbing the headboard.

“Are you OK?”

“YESSSSSSS. MORE! PLEASE!” Diane hissed.

Steve continued to push it forward. Diane’s gasping grew louder and at one point her body slid up the bed as if she was trying to get away.

“Are you OK? Should we stop?” Steve asked, pulling the dildo out of her.

Diane’s hand shot down and grabbed his wrist.

“Don’t you dare stop. Don’t you dare.” She growled, rocking her hips from side to side as she pushed herself down onto it.

Steve nodded and continued to push forward. Diane threw her head back with a thick, lust filled moan as the fake rubber balls pushed up against her thighs.

“It’s so deep. It’s so deep. It’s so deep.” She gasped.

“How does it feel?”

“I’m so full. I’m so freaking full! Oh my god, it’s amazing.” Diane panted.

Steve stared at his writhing girlfriend, who, after a few minutes began to slide up and down on the bed towards his hand.

“Do it Steve. Do it. Do it.”

“Do what?”

“Do me with it. In and out. Screw me with it.”

Unsure of exactly what to do, Steve pulled the dildo out and then pushed it back in.

“That’s it. More. More. Do it. Do it.” She nodded, biting her lip.

Steve nodded and continued to pump the toy in and out of her slit.

“That’s it. That’s it. That’s it. Oh that’s so good. That’s so good. That’s so good!” Diane cried, nodding her head wildly.


“I’m getting it Stevie! Don’t stop! I’m gonna get it! I’m gonna get it!” Diane screamed, her back bouncing off the bed.

Steve was ramming the toy as fast as he could in and out of Diane’s slit. His arm was growing sore but he pushed himself to continue. His throbbing cock bounced between his legs as he fucked the squirming girl.

Then Diane slammed her hips down onto the bed and let out a low, loud moan.

“OH YES. Oh GOD YES! YES!” She cried, grabbing his wrist to hold him still.

Steve looked down to see the black dong shiny with something wet, then felt wetness cover his hand as Diane’s body jerked several times.

“Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh baby. That was so awesome. That was so, so, so awesome.” Diane replied, her head turned to the side with a dreamy look on her face.

“Good?” Steve asked.

“So good. So good. That was so good. Can you take it out of me now?” She asked.

Steve nodded and slowly pulled the dong out of her. As it came free, a loud gasping sound came from her crotch and Diane immediately covered her area with her hands in embarrassment.

“What was that?” Steve asked, looking down.

“Uhm, I don’t know. Air I think. I feel so stretched open. I can feel air rushing inside me.” Diane replied, turning bright red.

“Uhm OK. What do you wanna do now?” Steve asked.

“Well, do you wanna do me?” Diane asked sheepishly.

Steve looked back at her and nodded frantically.

Diane giggled and grinned.

“Come on baby, screw me.” Diane said.


“Come on baby, harder. Do me harder. Harder baby.” Diane urged, clawing at Steve’s back as her legs pulled his waist forward.

“I’m trying babe.” Steve panted.

Diane’s sopping, stretched pussy combined with Steve’s smaller than average cock made for a distinct lack of friction which both teens were now acutely aware of. Steve was drilling her as hard as his body would go and Diane was bucking her hips up against him as both of them urgently looked for some sort of release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.