Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 2 -Cassie

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 -Cassie - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

“I’m telling ya, you need to buy a lottery ticket.” Roger said, his mouth full of French fries.

“Man, leave it alone.” Steve replied, looking away.

“Seriously bro. Lotto ticket. You are one lucky motherfucker. Who did you pay anyway?”

“Rog, please man ... just drop it.”

Roger cut him off.

“How else did you fucking get Cassie as a god damn lab partner? Fuck that girl is SMOKING!”

“Man, I got a girlfriend remember? It’s not like we’re fucking or anything, we’re just partners on a project. Not a big deal.”

“Not a big deal huh? Not a big deal? Shit bro, I just want to be up close to that girl and you’re fucking locked up with her for the semester? Shit your life is rough! Rough I tell ya!” Roger exclaimed, staring intently at his friend.

“Whatever man. I got to go.” Steve stood up and grabbed his backpack.

“Try not to cream your shorts man!” Roger called after him.

Steve tossed his backpack over his shoulder and made his way towards the building, his head hanging low.

He’d never asked to be paired up with the hottest girl in the department, but as his luck would have it, Cassie, the tall brunette with the smoking body was his buddy for the rest of the department.

During their first meeting, he was totally overwhelmed with apprehension, assuming that the girl was a moron and he would have to do all of the work for the both of them. To his surprise, she was actually quite brilliant and Steve left feeling quite good about the rest of the semester.

At their second meeting, however, Cassie was even more outgoing and almost flirty. Steve tried to ignore her leaning over the table, giving him a clear shot down her shirt, or her bend over in front of him, allowing him a glance up her skirt.

Surely it was coincidence. There was no way that this girl that should be a model was flirting with him.

There was no way.

Steve made his way up the steps to the room where Cassie and he met. Not surprisingly, Cassie wasn’t there. Steve began to unpack his tools and unroll the draft blueprint of a project when the ‘click click’ of heels caught his attention. He glanced up to see Cassie swing around the doorway and toss her bag into the seat next to him.

“Heya partner.” She grinned, her bright blue eyes flashing.

“Hey babe. I mean, partner.” Steve stammered, looking away.

Cassie broke out into giggles.

“Smooth real smooth.” Cassie said, sliding around the table next to him.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled, looking away.

“Awe, are you blushing? You’re so adorable when you’re flustered!” Cassie continued to giggle as Steve busied himself rearranging his pencils.

“Uhm, so I’m not so sure what to do about the truss.”

“Which one?” Cassie asked.

“This one over here.” Steve said, reaching across the blueprint. As he did so, his arm knocked the stack of pencils flying, several rolling off the table between them.

“FUCK!” He yelled, placing his hands on the edge of the table.

“It’s ok.” Cassie said.

“I’ll get them.”

“I got it.” Cassie replied, dropping to the floor. As she slide underneath the table, her impossibly short dress slid up her ass and Steve got a full view of her tiny thong.

He began to breathe faster as his cock immediately began to strain against his jeans.

“Got one more. Where did that fucker go?” Cassie called out, disappearing under the table.

“It’s ok. I got others.” Steve panted, slowly pumping his legs together and apart in an attempt to get the blood to flow out of his dick.

“I got it!” Cassie called out.

Steve let out a sigh of relief as he heard Cassie shuffling around on the floor. He looked down, waiting for her to appear from under the table when he felt something brush against his leg.

He looked down to see Cassie’s head pop up between his thighs, his pencil between her teeth.

“Fawund it.” She grinned.

Steve reached down and gently took it out of her mouth, then set it on the table.

“Well there, what do we have here?” Cassie asked, rubbing her jaw against his cock.

Steve jerked.

“Woah, is that a marker in your pants or are you just happy to see me?” Cassie giggled.

“Uhm, I’m sorry, I’m uhm, it just happens sometimes.” Steve babbled as Cassie placed her hands on his knees.

“Oh don’t worry, I know all about how boys work.”

“Yeah uhm, it just sometimes does...” Steve stammered as Cassie slid her hands further up his thighs.

“Sometimes it gets hard.”

Steve nodded.

“And sometimes you need help getting it to go away. Let’s see if I can help you out partner.” Cassie grinned, grabbing at his belt buckle.

“Oh god Oh god. What are you doing? Oh god, Oh god.” Steve began chanting as Cassie deftly unlocked his belt and opened his pants.

“You’ve never had your cock sucked under a table before?” Cassie asked, shoving her slender hand into his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.