Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 1 -Carter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 -Carter - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

Melissa locked the roll down gate and pulled off her visor. Utterly exhausted from another 9 hour shift at a cookie store in the mall, the young brunette slowly made her way towards the employee exit.

It was a terrible job, but the best that she could do being 19 and fresh out of high school. College was out of reach and she was just trying to survive day to day. As she made her way to the parking lot, she continued to pray that her boyfriend had found a job, or at least spent the day looking for one.

Not just playing video games all day long as usual.

Melissa stared at her feet, slowly walking towards her car pondering her life.

“Rough day?” A deep, cheery voice rang out.

Melissa’s head snapped up.

A tall boy, not much older than her was leaning against a large, expensive SUV with his arms crossed. He had broad shoulders, well dressed with a slightly smug look on his face.

“Yeah.” Melissa mumbled, eyeing him warily.

The boy slowly walked towards her.

“I’m Carter.” He said as he approached her, with a tone if she should have known that already.

“Uhm, hey. I’m Melissa. How’s it going?” Melissa babbled, uncertain as to what to make of the situation.

Carter’s smile grew bigger.

“Not too bad. You’re pretty cute.” Carter replied, nodding in approval as his eyes roamed all over her body.

“Uhm thanks?” Melissa replied, growing more uncertain. Carter was good looking and Melissa didn’t think that she was ugly, but she’d never had anyone approach her so bluntly before. Her head snapped around as Carter circled behind her like a shark.

“Nice ass.” Carter said, nodding in approval.

“Thanks. I was a cheerleader.” Melissa said before she could stop herself. She remembered the days when she ruled her high school’s upper class, back before she became another broke teenager.

“So, you wanna go get dinner?” Carter asked.

Melissa’s eyes opened wide.

“Uhm, me ... what? I mean, I’d love too I’m really hungry and it’s late but I got a boyfriend.” She stammered, grasping for words.

Carter’s smile grew larger and Melissa shifted from one foot to the other nervously.

“Boyfriend huh?” He said in a strange tone.

“Uh huh.” Melissa replied.

Carter continued to walk in circles around the confused girl. Finally he stopped and faced her.

“You ever been fucked in the ass?” He asked, as smoothly as if he was asking her what day it was.

“WHAT?” Melissa gasped at his boldness.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass? You got a cute ass.” Carter repeated, slightly annoyed.

“Uhm, not really. Once but it didn’t really work. Ohmygod why am I telling you this?” Melissa cried.

“I want to fuck you in the ass.” Carter said bluntly.

“WHAT? Why? I have a boyfriend? What, where what? HUH?” Melissa babbled.

“I know you have a boyfriend. I don’t care. I want to fuck you in the ass.”

“I can’t! I have a boyfriend!” Melissa cried.

“I’ll give you a thousand dollars.” Carter said evenly.

Melissa’s mouth fell open.

“What? You’re not serious.”

Carter shrugged and reached into his pocket. As Melissa watched, he withdrew his wallet and began pulling out bills.

“5, 6, 7, 8, 9. 10. There it is. There’s a grand. What do you think?” Carter asked, holding out the stack towards her.

“Are you serious? Is that real?”

Carter held the bills under his nose and sniffed them.

“Smells like real cash to me. You want it or what?” Carter asked.

“Why? Why me? Why my butt? I don’t understand?”

“You got a nice ass. I’m bored and I want to fuck.”

“And a thousand dollars? You’re just gonna blow that?”

Carter shrugged.

“I got more. You wanna do this or what?”

Melissa rocked back and forth, staring at the money.

Carter’s grin got bigger.

“Come on, let’s do this. You’ve already made up your mind.” He spat.

“Uhm, are we gonna go to your place or something?” Melissa asked.

Carter knocked on the side of the large SUV.

“This should work. Come on, climb in.” He said, shoving the cash into Melissa’s hand.

She stared at what was two week’s worth of work as Carter climbed into the back of the SUV. Sucking in a deep breath, she shoved the wad into her pocket and climbed in behind him.

“Uhm, so now what?” Melissa asked.

“Strip.” Carter ordered.

Melissa nodded and pulled off her dirty, smelly polo shirt and dropped it onto the floor.

“Cute tits.” Carter commented as she kicked off her shoes.

“Thanks.” She mumbled as she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off. She glanced up to see that Carter had pulled out his cock and was stroking it.

“Ready?” He asked.

“Woah, that’s big!” She whispered.

“It’s not that big. Come over here and suck it.”

“You didn’t say you wanted me to suck you.” Melissa retorted.

“Babe, I just gave you a grand. Also, I don’t have any lube so if you want me to butt fuck you dry, I’m down. But you might wanna suck it first. Trust me on that.” Carter replied with a dark tone.

Melissa recoiled a bit but leaned forward and dropped her head down into his lap. Carter brushed her hair back and held his cock upright, then pushed her towards it. Melissa opened her mouth and sank down onto his shaft and began to bob on it slowly.

“You don’t do this much, do you.” Carter asked.

“You’re really big.” Melissa mumbled.

Carter gripped the back of her head tighter and shoved her downwards. Melissa could feel his cock slide deeper into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. She gagged hard but Carter held her there.

“Fuck yeah. Fucking suck it. Fucking choke on it.” Carter demanded, forcing her head up and down. Melissa tried to brace herself on her hands as Carter fucked her mouth, drool running all over his shaft and onto the seat underneath him.

“Fucking good and sloppy! You ready to fuck now?” Carter asked, lifting her up and off his dick. Melissa turned and looked up at him, tears running down her face and nodded.

“Turn around and get your ass up in the air.” Carter demanded, releasing her head.

Melissa turned around and pulled her knees up underneath her body, then looked back over her shoulder as Carter moved behind her.

“Nervous?” Carter grinned as he pulled her blue panties down over her ass and off her legs.

“Yeah.” Melissa nodded.

“I’m not.” Carter smirked, moving up behind her holding his cock.

When the wet, blunt head of his dick touched her ass, Melissa jumped forward. Carter grabbed her hair and yanked her head back.

“Look babe, this can go one of two ways. Either you try to relax and let me do this, which will make it easier on you, or you can tense up and fight me and I do it anyway. It will be fucking awesome for me, but it’s gonna sting like a bitch for you. I don’t care either way, but decide now how this is gonna go down.” Carter said in an even tone that sent chills up and down her spine.

Melissa began to pant, but nodded and tried to force her body to relax.

“There ya go.” Carter said in a condescending voice, then pushed his cock between her perky ass cheeks. The blunt head of his cock pressed against her anal pucker and Melissa jerked forward again. This time, Carter followed her, pushing her down onto the seat with his body weight pressed against her.

Melissa began to whimper loudly as the pressure on her anal ring increased rapidly.

“Fuck you’re tight! This is gonna be fun!” Carter grunted.

Melissa began to hyperventilate.

“Wait. Wait. I can’t ... I can’t ... I can’t...” Melissa gasped.

Then he thrust forward, penetrating her ass and sinking several inches into her rectum.

Melissa let out a sharp scream.

“FUCK YES!” Carter yelled as he pushed deeper.

“TOO BIG! TOO BIG!” She cried.

“Too late babe!” Carter laughed.

Melissa braced herself on the seat and pushed herself upwards, somehow thinking that she would be able to dislodge him. As she turned around to look at Carter, his hand shot forward and Melissa felt his fingers push their way into her mouth.

“Scream into this babe. It’s gonna be a long ride.” Carter laughed. Melissa felt something damn in her mouth in her mouth and looked down to see blue fabric hanging below her chin and realized that he had pushed her panties into her mouth.

As Carter grabbed both of her shoulders, Melissa began to pant wildly, fear causing her body to tense up.

“You really should relax.” Carter smirked as he pulled himself forward, burying himself in her rectum.


Melissa’s whole body was covered in sweat and throbbed.

Carter had fucked her so hard that her body had slid up the seat and was pushed up against the window. At some point he had pulled her bra down, so her bare breasts were smashed against the glass. Thankfully, her rectum had begun to loosen so the pain wasn’t quite so bad, but Carter was a machine inside of her.

Her voice had long since grown hoarse from screaming into her panties and as her brain melted, Melissa just braced herself against the door frame.

“Oh fuck yeah baby. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum right up your ass.” Carter grunted.

His words didn’t even register with the girl.

Not until he stopped thrusting did Melissa turn around. A moment later she felt a flood of hot, sticky cum shoot deep inside of her colon and she let out another cry.

“OH FUCK YEAH. Fuck that’s nice!” Carter cried out as he humped her slowly, allowing her tight ring to milk the last drops of cum from is dick.

Melissa collapsed onto her hands, her panties falling out of her mouth as she gasped for air. Carter yanked his soft cock out of her ass with a SLURP noise. A second later she let out a loud, liquid fart noise and began to sob in embarrassment.

“Put your panties on. You’re gonna make a mess in my car!” Carter laughed.

Melissa rolled over and picked up her panties then slid them over her ankles.

“You liked that huh?” Carter laughed.

“It really hurt. A lot.” Melissa said softly as she pulled her panties up her legs.

“Why is your pussy so wet then? I can smell it!” Carter laughed harder.

Melissa then became acutely aware of the sopping mess between her legs and quickly yanked her panties up over her ass.

“Nothing to be ashamed of babe. You wanna rub one out? I don’t mind.”

“No.” She whispered.

“Come on babe. Tell ya what, I’ll give you another $500 if you rub that pussy right now and cum for me. I wanna watch.”

“I just wanna go home.” Melissa mumbled.

“Suit yourself.” Carter shrugged.


Somehow, Melissa made it home alive. Her brain barely functioned and it took several attempts to get her key into the door of her apartment. As she pushed the door open she could see Brian sitting at his computer, headphones on, screaming at the screen as he played some sort of game.

Normally she would ask how his day went and if he had found a job yet, but tonight she quickly scurried into the bedroom and dashed into the bathroom. She stripped off her stinky work clothes and slowly pealed down her panties, afraid to look at the mess that they contained.

The hot water was like magic on her skin and as she slowly soaped up her body with her eyes closed, she began to ponder what she had done.

She was a whore.

She was a straight up whore.

She had traded sex for money.

Money that she desperately needed.

It hurt. It was embarrassing.

Violating.

Carter was a jerk.

A rich, good looking jerk.

One hand slid between her legs while her other gently rubbed her soapy breast. Her practiced fingers danced over her clit. She knew just how to touch herself, since her and Brian hadn’t had sex in weeks.

She didn’t know why Brian didn’t want to fuck her, but spent his time jerking off to computer porn when he could have the real thing.

Carter wanted her.

Biting her bottom lip, Melissa opened her eyes and reached up, pulling down the shower head from its holder.

Carter wanted to use her, but at least he wanted her.

Anger turned into frustration as Melissa pushed the showerhead between her legs and held it there.

She wasn’t bad looking and she liked sex Melissa thought to herself as the spray began to massage her private parts.

“Why doesn’t he want to fuck me?” She asked aloud, her hips working back and forth.

“Carter wants to fuck me.” She replied to herself, her breathing coming in gasps.

Melissa’s eyes closed again as she began to picture the romance novels that she read late at night while Brian was playing games. Women were ravaged, taken. She had always been a little embarrassed that she had enjoyed those scenes so much and thought that they were wrong, until Carter had done it to her.

He had taken her.

He had taken her ass.

Melissa’s abused rectum twitched a little as memories of earlier came flooding back. Not a stranger to porn, Melissa had always wondered how tiny girls had taken such huge cocks inside their butts. Part of her thought that somehow the videos were fake.

She knew better now.

It had hurt.

Carter had hurt her.

With his cock.

“Oh god. It hurts. It hurts.” Melissa moaned, rubbing the showerhead up and down her slit. She could feel the warm water mixing with the hot juice that was now actively flowing out of her.

“Hurt me Carter. Hurt me. Hurt me.” She gasped.

As the waves of pleasure began to overtake her, Melissa’s knees buckled and she dropped to the floor. The showerhead made a loud BANG noise at it hit the wall and Melissa gasped for breath.

Then, a loud BANG came on the door.

“Are you done yet? I need to take a piss!” Brian called out.


Several weeks went by and the memories of what she had done began to fade. The money certainly helped take the pressure off the financial situation but Brian’s inability to find a job was straining them again.

Melissa idly scrolled her phone in the backroom. It had been a slow day at the cookie shop, which she was thankful for.

Then, the bell rang out, signaling to her that she had a customer. Sucking in a deep breath and putting on a fake smile, Melissa jumped up and walked out to the counter.

“Took you long enough!” The blond behind the counter scolded

“Fuck you bitch.” Melissa replied.

The two girls stared at each other for a moment and then the blond cracked a smile.

“How’s it going sis?”

Melissa shrugged. The two girls, while sisters only a year apart, didn’t look anything alike. Melissa got her mom’s dark brunette hair, while Amy somehow got her father’s blond. They were both blessed with athletic builds and Amy, like her, was a cheerleader at school.

“Same shit different day. What are you doing here?”

Her sister shrugged back.

“Shopping I guess. I always need new clothes.”

“Must be nice.” Melissa mumbled.

Amy looked away, unsure of what to say.

“I guess you don’t have to sweat clothes all that much right, since they make you wear the same shit every day?” She replied, trying to be encouraging.

“Yeah I guess. Want a cookie?” Melissa said, trying to change the subject.

“Fuck yeah. I want sprinkles!” She giggled.

Melissa handed a cookie over the counter. Amy snatched it out of her hand and attempted to shove it into her mouth.

“Careful girl, you’ll get fat!” Melissa laughed.

“Season is over. Fuck it. I miss cookies.” Amy mumbled, stuffing the rest into her mouth.

“Yeah, try working with them all day long.” Melissa said dejectedly.

Amy began to chew more slowly and looked away again.

“Hey, I got to go. See ya around. Call me sometime, would ya?” Amy said in a chipper voice.

“I will. Later sis. Be good!”

“Heh, or good at it! Later!”

Melissa watched Amy skip away for a moment and then returned to her chair behind the door. She had just sat down when the bell went off again.

“You only get one freebie you greedy bitch...” Melissa called out with a laugh as she pushed the door open, then came to a dead stop.

“What, only cute girls get free cookies?” Carter asked, his smug look on full display.

“What are you doing here?” Melissa whispered.

“Shopping. Got in the mood for something sweet. These any good?” Carter asked, his eyes dipping down to the counter for just a moment.

“Uhm, yeah. The best cookies.” Melissa replied slowly, staring at him intently.

“Well, let’s have one then!”

Melissa slowly pulled one out of the counter and handed it to him.

“So, who’s your friend?” He asked as he pulled out his wallet.

“What?”

“The blond that was just here. Friend of yours?”

“That’s my sister.” She repeated slowly.

“Sister huh.”

“Yeah. Amy.”

“What are you doing after work?” Carter asked.

Melissa shrugged.

“Going home.”

“I’ll meet you in the parking lot.” Carter said, throwing a bill on the counter.

Melissa picked it up and stared at it as her eyes opened wide.

It was $100.

“Keep the change.” He called out, shoving the cookie into his mouth and then walking off.


Melissa’s heart began to pound as she made her way through the parking lot. As she rounded the corner, she came to a stop.

Carter stood there, leaning against his SUV.

“I liked the cookie.” He called out.

Melissa slowly approached him.

“What do you want?” She asked softly.

“I want your cookie.” He grinned.

“You wanna do me in the butt again?” Melissa asked.

“Probably. But this time I want something different.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, last time I did all the work. I was thinking that since you were a cheerleader, you should show me how your skills are.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I don’t want to do any work tonight. I just wanna kick back and enjoy the ride. Come on, it’s getting late.” Carter said, opening the back door to his SUV.

Melissa paused for just a moment and then climbed in behind him. Carter reclined in the middle of the seat, his hands behind his back.

“So let’s see what you got babe. I wanna be spoiled tonight.” Carter called out.

Melissa nodded and moved between his legs.

“Take your shirt off. You smell like cookies.”

Melissa began to blush in embarrassment but pulled her shirt off and threw it on the floor of the car. She gathered her hair up and put it in a rubber band as Carter extracted his cock from his pants.

Melissa grabbed the shaft and noticed that it was slightly sticky.

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Shut up and suck it.” Carter demanded, pushing her head downwards.

Melissa opened her mouth and took his cock inside, tasting a sweet, sticky flavor on his cock that was somehow familiar.

“That’s it baby. That’s it.” Carter encouraged.

Melissa closed her eyes and dutifully bobbed up and down on his dick. She felt his hands on her back and a moment later her bra came loose.

“Nice tits.” Carter commented as Melissa shrugged her bra off her shoulders.

“Thanks.” Melissa mumbled as she continued to suck his cock.

“Tell me something babe.”

“What’s that?”

“You been thinking about me?” Carter asked.

Melissa paused and looked up into his dark, boring eyes and then looked away.

“That means yes.” Carter laughed.

Melissa was still silent.

“You’ve been waiting for me to come back around, huh?” Carter continued to laugh as Melissa slowly bobbed up and down.

Then, Carter’s hand lashed out and shoved her back against the front seat. Melissa let out a gasp as he gripped her neck, then shoved his hand down the front of her pants.

“Yeah, I thought so. You like to ride?” Carter asked.

Melissa nodded, gasping hard as Carter began to rub her clit.

“Good. Take your fucking pants off and get on.” He ordered, yanking his hand out of her pants and releasing her neck.

Melissa kicked off her shoes and tore down her pants and panties at one time. The smell of her pussy filled the car and she climbed up onto Carter’s lap.

“Heh, fucking hungry for it huh?” Carter chuckled as he aimed his cock upwards.

Melissa said nothing as she lowered herself down, but released a loud gasp as his cock split her pussy.

“Shit girl, I thought you had a boyfriend!” Carter exclaimed as Melissa wrapped her arms around his neck.

“It’s so big. It’s so big. It’s so big.” Melissa panted, slowly bouncing up and down on his shaft as she attempted to take him in. Brian wasn’t nearly his size, or was any of the other guys in school that she had fucked. As her pussy slowly opened, Melissa began to push down harder, taking him deeper inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.