Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 9: Lois

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lois - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Over the next three months, City Girls did just enough business to keep Sheri, Nicole, Molly, and me busy one evening a week. Dax had a call out one more time, and then all went quiet on the City Guys front.

I was keeping my fingers crossed, but none of us had a bad experience. My ‘dates’ were usually older gentlemen that wanted company for an evening while they were away from home for business. They were also all mid-week appointments. Dax’s one ‘date’ was an overnight, but there was nowhere near the involvement the way there was with Margo.

Margo kept in contact with Dax and me, and she flew down to Florida to be with us for five days one week about a month after her return north from taking her depositions. During her second trip, she spent a day with Crystal doing a ‘private porn’ video that she was planning to lay on her husband in a do-or-die moment. He had not come around or changed as she’d hoped based on guiding and cajoling him about a revised marriage.

Like Molly, Margo had reached a point of frustration in her marriage where he either liked the video she made and he changed his behavior, or they got separated and possibly divorced. Dax called it a ‘fish or cut bait’ situation for him.

The video Margo made with Crystal Blue Photography had Dax as the ‘star stud’ in the film. He was more than willing, and took her through her paces during the videoing session. Our friend Carol, who also worked with Crystal Blue Photography, was the director on the video, and had them do some marvelous things that resulted in a sexy and top-notch video.

A month after Margo got the video. A few of us got an email from her that said, ‘The video worked. Things are much better.’ I’m still hoping to hear more from her. I invited her to come back yet again and to bring her husband along to ‘play’ with everyone. We were comfortable enough with each other that I knew she’d understand all the implications of the invitation.

Before Margo or her husband Mike replied to me, however, all the girls in our luncheon circle got a surprise from Lois.

Lois had reluctantly dropped out of our lunch group almost two years earlier under threat from her husband that we were a bad influence on her. Just before she dropped out, some of us had done our first a private porn videos, and Crystal had invited us all to one of her sex parties. When Lois had told her husband Garth about the upcoming party, he exploded in anger at her even thinking about being with another man. He practically put her on a leash and jerked hard on a daily basis to keep her under control. I’d lost touch with her as she tried to heal their relationship, which hadn’t been all that good to start with.

Lois just appeared at our usual lunch one day with hugs, smiles, and tears for all of us. “I missed you all so.” She actually sobbed for a bit.

Sheri asked, “Is it safe for you to be back? Won’t Garth disown you?”

Lois grinned and said, “Fuck him. He doesn’t know it yet, but he will by the end of the afternoon. He’s being served divorce papers and a restraining order this afternoon. A sheriff deputy will allow him back in the house so he can get some clothes and toiletries, but that’s all. I’m divorcing the bastard. Things just got worse and worse. There’s nothing worth saving.”

The circle of women dissolved into one of those situations where we were all talking at once with perfect comprehension about everything that everyone else was saying. It’s a girl thing. Lois was, of course, the center of discussion.

Lois was a petite dark-haired woman with an adorable face and a great personality when her mate wasn’t squashing it. She had been a cheerleader type, but Garth gradually pushed that out of her until she was almost a Stepford Wife.

Lois told the group in response to some questions, “I’ve just got to be me. I kept trying to explain that to Garth, but he wouldn’t listen. He insisted that I be exactly the way he wanted with no wiggle room. He didn’t want me to have any friends, social life except for him, and he got emotionally abusive.”

She looked heavenward, “A week ago, I told him he was domineering and an SOB. I told him that I wanted my friends back, my life back, and if he didn’t like it, he could pound sand. I think those were my exact words.

“His response was to slap me really hard, and push me so that I fell. He started to rant and rave. I cowered on the floor. I got a lawyer the next day. Today, he gets served. Our marriage was over a year or more ago. This is just a formality. I have no love for the man.”

“What will he do?”

Lois said, “If he’s smart, he’ll sign the papers and then forget about me. We’ll see. We have to sell the house and split the proceeds. There is a hefty mortgage on it, so that’ll get paid off, too. Fortunately, our cars are each in our names. Other than that, here I am.” She held her arms out.

Lois finally asked, “What have you all been up to? Have you done more videos?”

There was a long awkward silence. Crystal nodded at me, as though I were the one that had to fill in the blank for her.

I said, “Lois, I have done about one video a week since you left the group. They’re on various websites on the Internet for viewing and download. I make some money off of them. I think I have about forty or fifty out there now.”

Lois gasped, “In public?”

I nodded and grinned.

Sheri said, “I’ve been doing the same thing.”

Molly and Allison chimed in that they, too, were porn stars. Crystal nodded and said the same.

I said, “There’s more.”

Lois gasped with a bit of a laugh, “MORE?”

I said, “I started a little business called City Girls and City Guys. It’s an escort business. I’ve been making money going on ‘dates’ with men that want companionship while they’re in town.”

Lois digested that. “You ... go on ‘dates’ with them ... and ... have sex with them?”

I nodded as she gasped.

The other girls spoke up that they were in on the business, too. I volunteered that Dax and two guys from our sex parties were also part of the business.

I told her, “Lois, I typically made $3,000 for a night.”

Lois flopped back in her chair and looked at each of us in disbelief. Finally, she said, “Wow! This was a much more exciting place to be than my house. I want to hear about some of your ‘dates’. This sounds very interesting.”

After verifying that she really wanted some details, I told her about my ‘date’ about six days earlier. “I met a nice man who’d booked me on the Internet at his hotel – the Westin. His first name was Carl. The concierge at his hotel recommended us to him. I showed up at six o’clock and we met in the hotel lounge. We had some wine and chatted. He was nice.

“I was dressed to the nines and had just come from the hair stylist. He thought I looked really hot. He was full of compliments all night long, which endeared him to me. We went to dinner at Michael’s on East, and then I took him to the State Street Lounge where we danced for an hour. He was graceful and liked holding me. I snuggle in really well for slow dance numbers. I suggested we dance back in his hotel room, and he liked that idea.

“In his room, I did a sexy little strip for him. I kept on my dark stockings and my Come-Fuck-Me shoes, but otherwise I was naked. I give a pretty lewd dance, too. I then made love to Carl’s cock. I’d had him sit and watch me, so I knelt in front of him and attended to him. In the process, I also removed Carl’s shoes, socks, pants, boxers, and then worked on his upper body until he was as naked as I was.

Carl wanted to eat my pussy, and I gladly gave him that opportunity. We sixty-nined for a while on his large hotel bed. When I thought he was ready, I suggested that he drive his cock into me. He was very satisfying. We fucked four times before I left him there to sleep about two a.m. He gave me an envelope with the money inside.”

Lois was almost salivating she was so interested in the story. She turned to Sheri, “And you do this, too?” There was disbelief in her voice.

Sheri nodded. “My last date was last week on Tuesday. Nick was a real estate investor from Manhattan. I was his overnight girlfriend, and then he asked if I could be with him the next night. I did that with him. He had so much stamina that I could barely keep up, and you know I’m an active fuck. I made $5,000 for the two nights. That was the most I’d made on a ‘date’.”

Molly said, “About two months ago, I had a weekend date where I was a plaything for two men. I was with them three days and two nights. I was very well fucked. I was paid $6,000 for my companionship.” She grinned widely at Lois.

I emphasized to Lois, “We’ve all had pretty good experiences. The worst has been a couple of boring, plain vanilla fucks. I know we’re flirting with danger, but so far, we’ve been lucky. No rough stuff.”

Lois nodded but rolled her eyes, “No rough stuff like my husband dished out. I don’t trust him not to do more. God, as you describe all that, you’ve made me wet and I want to do everything that you’ve done.”

We laughed at her new eagerness. As our lunch ended and we started to head to our cars, Lois stopped me. “Kit, I have a big favor to ask. I feel silly for asking, especially since I dropped out of sight for over a year, but ... well, could I stay with you guys for a couple of nights. I don’t want to be in the house where Garth could get at me. He’s going to go ballistic when he’s served and I don’t want to be in his line of fire.

I hugged Lois. “Absolutely. You’re still my good friend. Come on, if that suits you. I’m headed home now. I have a new job that I can show you when we get there.” As we got to our cars, I said, “What about your luggage?”

Lois pointed at her car. “I have a couple of bags in my car. If you couldn’t put me up, I was going to find a motel and try to register under a false name so I couldn’t be found.” She grinned. I waved and then she followed me home.


“I want to do what you’re doing.” Lois made the statement a positive assertion and even slapped her hand onto the arm of the chair she was in to emphasize the point. She’d been increasingly interested in the details of making a porn movie and escorting as she and I consumed more of the wine. The cocktail hour had started a half-hour earlier than usual for the pair since her friend was there to stay over. That said, we were not drunk.

I said, “Okay. You’re in the club. You just need to make your own arrangements with Crystal to do a video. If you have preference for a man or men to play with you, tell her and she’ll see what she can do to accommodate you. You will be asked to sign a Model Release Form so that she can sell the video. That’s how you make money.”

Lois suddenly said in a worried tone, “Am I too old? Will my video sell?”

I laughed, “Lois, you are a hot MILF, plus you’re a spinner. Many men of all ages will fantasize fucking you and spinning you around atop their cocks as they lie back masturbating to your video. You are not too old, and yes, your video will sell. You’ll make between $1,000 and $3,000 depending on what her contact can do with it on the west coast.”

“And the escorting? How do I start that?”

“For starters, I need a pile of sexy pictures of you in all different activities. You’re athletic, so a pic of you in your short tennis skirt playing tennis would be one I’d want to see on the website. You have great legs: nothing pornographic, but sexy, yes. Show cleavage and leg. Look at the website for City Girls; you’ll get the idea.”

“Will men ask for me specifically?”

“Some do. Some want a generic woman. Some put more details on what they want – talkative, quiet, submissive, dominant, tall, short, tits, and so on. If I get the call, I tend to interview the caller a bit to see which of us would best fit his personality and what he thinks he wants.”

“Does it get romantic?”

“Very.”

“Have you ever started to fall in love with one of your ‘dates’?”

I laughed, “All the time. Some of the men – and women – are really smooth and easy to feel emotional about. That said, I have never ever thought of leaving Dax for one of them. What I’m doing is providing a fantasy; and sometimes that fantasy gets into part of my head, too.”

Just then, Lois and I heard the back door open and Dax arrived home from work. “Hello. Where’s my sexy wife?” he yelled out.

“In here,” I yelled. “We have company.”

Dax came into the living room, “Oh, hi. Lois, right? I don’t think we’ve ever met face-to-face.”

Lois rose and went to meet him for the first time. “Yes. I can’t believe I get to meet you after knowing your wife for so long.”

I explained, “Lois is breaking up with her husband of twelve years. She had him served this afternoon, so is going to hide here for a few days. That’s why her car is in the other stall in the garage and mine is outside.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.