Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Margo Changes

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Margo Changes - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dax said to Margo, “Lift your arms up.” She was wearing a pullover top. It was gone in a second, and her bra followed. To keep her company, I immediately shed my pullover top and bra, as well. I could see a blush spread over Margo’s face and upper body.

Margo seemed relaxed enough at our house to feel comfortable with the sex that was starting. Her previous night with my ‘hired’ husband had resulted in her joining both of us tonight. Except for a minor reference that we dismissed, there’d been no further talk of money.

Dax and I each latched our mouths onto one of her breasts after kissing her. Margo crooned, “Oh, fuck, that feels so good. I never felt this aroused ... except for maybe all of last night.” She rolled her eyes at her understatement. I was looking up at her and could see her excitement and joy.

I told her with a chuckle, “Stay tuned to this station. The two of us want to make you the most aroused and satisfied female on the planet.” My next kiss with Margo involved a lot of tongue again. I knew she was experimenting, but I felt sure she liked the lab results.

The shedding of the rest of our clothes happened by magic. Soon we were all naked with hands roaming all over. Margo liked to hold onto to Dax’s hard cock. It seemed as though she drew comfort and security from contact with the sex organ. She’d looked at me to be sure I was all right with her fondling, and I nodded at her and smiled.

The plush living room sofa soon became our home base. Margo was between us. After we were seated, she sucked on my breasts, and did a credible job. I told her what I liked and she did it. We both liked it. Dax fingered Margo to an orgasm as she leaned into my chest with her mouth latched onto my right nipple and breast.

Dax got down on the plush carpet and went down on Margo. He kissed up and down her legs, and then zoned in on her pussy and clitoris. I was kissing her again. She gasped, “Oh, God, your man sure understands a woman’s pussy.” She pushed her twat into his face and we both watched my husband eating another woman to another orgasm. I felt some strange power and arousal that ‘my man’ could trigger those in another woman.

I laughed and told Margo. “He’s not anybody’s man but his own. I’m the same way. We’re independent beings that have decided to love each other and be together.”

Margo said, “Soul mates?”

“I’m not sure either of us believe in soul mates. The concept is too limiting. The term implies that there’s only one true love for you in this world. We’ve come to know that we can love multiple people. We have many other people that we love and make love with.”

Margo said, “Including sexually?”

I laughed, “Especially, sexually.”

A few minutes passed during which Margo had a couple of orgasms as she lay back and had Dax applying his tongue, lips, fingers, and even his teeth to her sex area between her legs. I loved watching him pull her loose labia into his mouth, and pulling them from her body until he reached their limit and they snapped back into position. Margo like it, too; she peaked several times when he did that to her. She even giggled as she watched the sexual game.

Margo eventually pointed at the TV set. “Will that play your longer video – the one Dax showed me a few minutes of? I’d like to see it ... while we continue what we’ve started here.”

Her request was easy. I had the links programmed into the smart TV. I started playing the video from our foursome of Dax, me, Crystal, and Dave. I briefly explained that it had been our first video, and it got us started in the field. I talked about private versus commercial porn, and how we crossed the line.

As the video played, the rest of us moved from foreplay to fucking, Dax stretched Margo out in the middle of our sofa, and then slowly penetrated her quim with his generous cock. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him as they kissed. I really got turned on watching my husband up close as he fucked a female client of City Girls. Margo quickly entered some other solar system based on pleasure.

I knelt on the sofa by her head, and then brought my pussy over her face. I told her, “Margo, I want you to eat my pussy, just the way Dax was eating yours a few minutes ago.” I lowered my cunt until I made gentle contact. Margo’s tongue went to work, and did better than I expected. Further, I didn’t get any complaints on her end. The longer she ate me as she was fucked by my husband, the more she got into it.

After a few minutes, we rearranged, and I had her straddle my head as Dax fucked me. Then, I got in the doggie position to eat Margo, and he fucked me, and then as he fucked her and she ate me in the same position. Margo mounted Dax in the revere cowgirl position, and I could lick from Dax’s balls, up his cock, and right across her clitoris. That inspired Margo to have another orgasm.

Dax asked, “Margo, where do you want my cum?”

“Oh, God, inside me, please. I love having you leave me something to remember you by.”

Dax happily blasted into Margo’s cunt as she lay back on our plush living room carpeting with her legs wavering in the air on either side of him. She looked pleased, moaned as she also had an orgasm, and kissed him. She pulled me to her and then kissed me as I knelt beside the pair. I pulled his cock from inside her, cleaned him, and then ate the cum from inside our guest. Margo looked amazed at what I was doing.

I collected a splooge, and then moved up to kiss her. I injected my mouthful of cum into hers. I quickly said, “Don’t swallow. Swap it back with me.”

Margo and I changed positions, and she dribbled the cum and saliva mix back into my mouth. I then did the same back to her. We got two more cycles before there wasn’t anything there of note. We both swallowed and then kissed quite passionately.

I went back to eating Margo’s pussy. She was still seeping my husband’s cum, but that didn’t bother any of us. Dax was eating me, and then Margo was sucking on his cock, as I ate her. I loved this daisy chain.

After a while, Margo said, “Let me try to please you.” She nudged me onto my back, brought her head between my legs, and gently kissed all over the area, eventually focusing on my labia and my clitoris. She was tentative at first, but I urged her on and told her she was doing a great job.

Dax lay beside the two of us watching intently and stroking his cock back into action. This had turned into a much better evening than I expected. Margo and Dax gave me several orgasms and I felt well loved. We did another complete round of sex and turned Margo into a blithering mass of orgasming female flesh. I held her, and gradually we all went to sleep.

I awoke in the morning and nudged Dax. He smiled at me. I head gestured at Margo and whispered, “Make love to her.” He nodded.

I slipped out of bed, and he wrapped his arms around our naked friend. Soon, they were coupled together as he pumped love into her again. She squealed when they came together, and he filled her pussy. Their kisses were romantic and sensual.

I came out of the bathroom ready for the day. I smiled at the couple. “Breakfast will be on the table in about fifteen minutes – maybe longer.”

I gave them a half-hour. I was sure Dax fucked her again in the shower. She was glowing and looked freshly fucked when she appeared wearing the same clothes she’d had on the night before.

I asked, “What time do you have to be at work?”

“Ten a.m., again. More depositions. We want some questions answered by witnesses before so much time passes that they forget what happened.”

“When do you finish up?”

“About five, I think. Maybe earlier.”

“We want you to come back and be with us. I’ll pick you up at your hotel about five-thirty.”

Margo shot a look at Dax, as though she were waiting for him to confirm my invitation. He did, of course. We both liked the woman. Moreover, I had a further idea about what the evening might be like. I had phone call or two to make.

The phone call produced my desired results. I let Dax know what I’d arranged in a text message. I got a string of smiley faces as a reply.

Margo got in my car right at five-thirty in front of her hotel. She looked nervous, but happy to see me. I even got a kiss from her. As suggested, she was in casual clothes again.

I speculated to her, “So, you’ve decided that your one night of sexual enjoyment has turned you into a slut and your weighing whether to do anything like any of that again tonight or ever again?”

Margo looked shocked. “How’d you know?”

“Been there, done that, and to my knowledge there’s no t-shirt. With Dax and me, you have discovered the edge of a unique group of people that live by another set of rules and criteria about what acceptable behavior is all about. We live in a world with one set of rules, but in our home, we use another. Don’t judge yourself by a set of rules that don’t apply in the micro-society that you’re in.”

“But, my husband...”

“You seemed unhappy with your marriage and probably still are. On the other hand, it’s a safe place to stay, both economically and emotionally. Do you want safety over satisfaction with your overall life?”

“Wow! You bore right in to the tough issues, don’t you? I have liked the emotional security, you’re right.”

“I’ve seen my friends go through that. Different outcomes for each one as they went different ways.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.