Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 7: The Other Side of the Coin

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Other Side of the Coin - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I got a unique call on my ‘special’ phone one Tuesday evening. The caller was female and wanted a hunky male to provide her some romance and loving for the evening. I laid out the costs and conditions so that Dax wouldn’t have to handle that part of things.

She specifically did not want an overnight. She told me that was ‘too dangerous’. She come to town for business from ‘up north’ and found City Guys on the Internet, so there wouldn’t be a marketing commission on this job. Hurray.

I had Dax’s suit, shirt, tie, and such laid out when he got home from work. Fortunately, he was home. I explained that he had a ‘date’ and needed to shave and shower, and then get ready. I also had a flower for him to deliver to his date, as well as everything else that I could think of that he’d need, including condoms and lube. I set him up to be highly romantic and attentive.

I hadn’t seen Dax nervous about anything, even at work, since our wedding day. He confessed that he didn’t want to disappoint the woman, and he wanted to preserve the high-end reputation of City Girls – City Guys.

Forty-five minutes later, I launched Dax towards the downtown hotel called The Mark. I’d told him everything I could about his date and the woman’s expectations that I’d learned or imputed from the phone call. I knew little about her. I also told him that I wouldn’t expect him that night and that I’d go over to Crystal’s to see what mischief I could get into while he was taking care of our new client.

About an hour later, I got a text photo of the woman’s driver’s license. She was Margaret Edline-Windsor from Darien, Connecticut. She was forty-four years old, and based on the hyphenated name I thought she was probably married. I looked up the address on Google Maps and got a picture of her home. It was definitely suburban and the kind of place you’d live in if you were married and had two-point-three teenage children. There was a large pool in back yard, so I figured she came from an affluent family.

I was welcomed to Crystal’s like a long-lost and sought-after relative. Dax and I had just been there on Saturday evening. I joined the folks there for a dinner of take-out Chinese.

After dinner, everyone at Crystal and Dave’s home went skinny-dipping in the pool. I’d been flirting over dinner with Cory, a guy who lived in Dave’s house, and Troy, one of Crystal’s video editors. In the pool, Cory singled me out for special attention.

The special attention soon consisted of his very pleasing cock pistoning back in forth in my tight little horny pussy as we fucked on one of the pool-side chaises. He was very satisfying, and we had a second round together. Cory and I went swimming again, and then showered off the chloride from the pool. About that time, Troy asked if I was ‘free’. I avoided citing a price for him, and we went off and also fucked. He’d been fucking Carol before me. I knew enough to know that she was his colleague in video editing in Crystal’s business.

As I was getting my stuffing fucked out of me, I wondered how successful my husband was with the mature Margaret Edline-Windsor. I hoped he pleased her, and I hope that he got a lot of pleasure from the engagement. I was checking my phone for messages when I got one from Dax. It said, ‘Staying over. ILY.’

I quickly texted back, ‘Great. Enjoy. ILYT.’ On that note, Troy and I opened up a foldout bed in Dave and Crystal’s media room and shacked up for the night. He was good for two more fucks overnight and in the morning before we both left the next morning. I was awash with the men’s cum.

I went home. I’d had a text from Dax that morning. ‘Going straight into work this morning. Hope you had fun, too. I’ll share details later, but I think evening and night went extremely well for client – plus me. ILY.’ He ended with a smiley happy face.

I suggested to Dax that he send flowers to her room as a kind of pièce de résistance for his time with her. He texted back that he liked that idea and would take care of it. He did mention that he had an envelope, meaning money, and the client’s expressed desire to see him again on her next visit to our city. Repeat business was good.

Wednesday at our girls’ lunch, I told what I knew about Dax’s date the night before. My friends were fascinated with the ‘gigolo factor’, as they called it. Sheri said, “Wouldn’t it be great to have two strong sides to this business – one feminine and one masculine?” My stereotypes made me think that the male-for-hire side of the business wouldn’t be as strong as the female side, but I’d wait to see how things played out over time. I did make a mental note to add some emphasis to the male side of things on the website.

Dax was home early that afternoon, arriving home about five rather than six p.m. He laughed when I met him at the door with a questioning look on my face. He said, “Curious, are we?”

I nodded as I hugged and kissed him. “Absolutely. I want to know how my husband is doing, and also whether he has sexual needs that I can fulfill for him.”

He kissed me passionately, and said, “Damned right, I want you. Let’s get in bed and I’ll fill you in on my ‘date’.”

We scrambled to the bedroom and out of our clothes. We didn’t waste a lot of time with foreplay. I got his cock in me and moved so that I had every millimeter of it deep inside me. We then settled down.

Dax started his story. “I arrived at The Mark, and called her room on the house phone to be sure she was ready for a visitor. She sounded eager and said she’d be right down. A minute later, the elevator door opened and Margo, as she told me to call her, came up to me. We kissed gently and slowly, and I presented the flower to her. That was the perfect touch – not too heavy and not too cold. She looked at me as though I was her savior.

“I suggested a drink in the hotel bar or at the bar down the street. She wanted to stay close to home at that point. I took her arm and steered her to the bar where we got a table. I sat next to her and held her hand in my lap. I stroked her hand and wrist in a sexy way, and she studied what I was doing and then looked at me, almost to see whether I was sincere. I was.

“To start the conversation, I told her a little about my work and our relationship. I think she was relieved that I was married, but that we had an open marriage. I even told her that you’d gone over to a friend’s home that evening to enjoy sex with one of our friends. That kind of rattled her sensibilities, but then she recovered.

“I told her that you’d been invited to do adult videos. That fascinated her. I showed her a clip of you fucking with Mitch that I’d queued up on my iPhone just for the occasion. Margo’s eyes were riveted on the screen as she watched. I think you turned her on a great deal, by the way.

“I asked whether she’d every enjoyed making love with another woman. It was a casual question that fit the moment, but she flinched. She admitted that she had not, but would like to be closer to one of her friends. I told her that you and many of our friends went both ways. That interested her, too.

“We used the dinner reservations you made at Patrick’s. This time, I got her to talk more about her life. She was a housewife and mother for ten years from when she had her first child to about four years ago when she decided to go back to work. She’s a paralegal, down here in Florida to collect a deposition in a lawsuit her firm is processing. Wisely, I think, I didn’t push her for information on her family. She didn’t offer up anything further other than that her children – a boy and girl – were thirteen and twelve.”

I asked as I squirmed onto his cock some more, “Was she flirting with you at all?”

Dax kind of shrugged. “Up to that point, I’d say no, but then she started to slowly warm up. I wondered for the first hour we were together whether she’d go through with the evening, in fact. She went to the ladies’ room, and that was when I sent you her license. When she came back, it was like she was different woman. I wasn’t sure what happened, but I think she had a serious talk with herself about what she wanted.

“We walked around the corner to the dance lounge, and I got us a table and some wine. We had a couple of fast dances, and I have to say that I was really on my toes. When a slow number, came on I enfolded her in my arms and we got really close. I kissed her and got back some amazingly hot kisses with lots of tongue. I was surprised since we were in public and on display to those watching us dance.

“I said to her, ‘Stay here and dance, or go back to your place?’ She stood up ready to leave. I tossed some bills on the table to cover our drinks and tip, and we left.

“In her hotel room, she got shy suddenly. I turned on some music on the television, and danced with her some more only I put the make on her. She loved it, and after we nearly swallowed each other’s tonsils with our soul kisses, she allowed me to start to unbutton her blouse. I took it very slow, and kissed the skin as new areas became visible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.