Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Risky Business

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Risky Business - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dax has come home from work and I’d met him at the front door wearing only a pair of my CFM shoes and a smile. Just inside the open door as he came in, I hopped up on a hallway credenza and hooked my bare heels over the edge of the top with my privates blatantly exposed. I was also totally exposed to anybody that happened to be walking or driving by the house.

Dax dropped to his knees and plastered his smiling face against my hot pussy, driving his tongue about as deep inside me as anybody I knew could. I swear my man had the longest tongue in existence, at least for a human. I was the benefactor of his genetics only a moment later when he brought me to my first orgasm. Two fingers inside me also helped.

As I sat shuddering, he kissed me like there’d be no tomorrow. “I love you so much, Kit. You are my east, my west, my north, and my south. I’d be lost without you.”

Dax stripped and pushed his hard shaft into me and I pushed onto him as best I could from my perch. Neither of us paid heed to the open front door about eight feet away. Several cars drove by but nobody slammed on their brakes or backed-up for a better view so we continued with unabated lust and love for each other.

“God, Dax, I love you. You are the most satisfying and loveable man in existence.” I loved my husband far beyond anything else in the world.

Dax eventually ate his cum from my pussy as I continued to sit atop the credenza and moan at the arousal feelings he doled out. I must remember to greet him this way again. This beat squeezing in another half-hour of editing before the end of the business day.

After I was reasonably clean, but still sexually odiferous, we shut the front door and then took a quick shower together, helping with more kisses and our hands to ensure sparkling cleanliness of all body parts.

As we came out of the bedroom, I said, “I’ve been working and not thinking about dinner. Can we eat out?” Thirty minutes later, we sat at a sidewalk table at a place called Nick’s Bar and Grill. Dax had a beer and I had a glass of white wine.

Dax gave a big sigh, “That was one of the best welcome homes that I think I’ve ever had.” He chuckled. “You totally caught me by surprise. I never expected to see you there and then to fuck on the credenza. I was thinking about how to tell you my good news.”

“Good news?” I lit up. “What? Tell me.”

“I got a promotion. That’s good and bad at the same time.”

I gave him a look.

He said, “The good parts are a hefty pay raise, a better office, an admin assistant, and about ten direct reports scattered all over the northern part of the state that report to me, along with another fifty people that report to them. I like all of them. On paper, I’m being moved from one part of the company to another, so I’ve never really worked with any of these folks before although I’d met a few of them.

“The bad part is that I will have to travel all over Florida for work, and that’ll mean an occasional overnight away from you. I guess that I’ll also be wrapped up with a lot of administrivia, too. You know me; I don’t like that stuff. I want to be out there solving tough technical problems and improvising fixes to get things back up and running someplace. At least there’ll be some of that. I’ll be like the senior ‘fixer’.”

I stood and walked around the table and hugged my husband. He seemed happy about the new position. He had just become the Vice President of Customer Service for Northern Florida.

Dax took the next twenty minutes, until our food arrived, to tell me how he’d found out and what the new job entailed. Basically, the new skills he’d picked up a few weeks earlier in Atlanta had positioned him perfectly for the new job when the man in it suddenly quit. Dax would be scrambling for a few months to get his hands around everything.

We talked back and forth about things as we ate. I had a Cobb salad, so I was taking much longer to eat than Dax did with his hamburger and fries. He finished and sat back.

Dax looked around, and nobody was seated near us, “He said, “I’ve been thinking about the temporary work that you did in Minneapolis when you visited your sister. At first, I went back and forth about whether that was a good idea to continue, but I kept coming back to really wanting you to do more of it. The whole idea turns me on, just like you doing the videos with Crystal Blue Photography and that guy in Vegas. Have you thought more about it?”

I laughed and said, “Yes, and it’s been consuming waiting for you to bring it up again. I talked to my luncheon friends, too.”

“And they said?” he asked.

“They think it’d be fun. A few of them were even up to also do some escorting now and then. They explained to me that that ship had already sailed for all of us. We’ve all fucked somebody, even meeting them for the first time just before we did that in a video, and then gotten paid for it. There were some differences, such as a video being made, but they dismissed that and a few other differences as inconsequential. So, in essence, we’ve all been prostitutes or whores, as well as sluts and cunts.” I laughed.

“Now, now,” Dax said, “no name calling, especially about yourself or your friends. I happen to think that it’d be erotic and take us to a really hot place in our marriage – a place I’d like to try out. I heard the term ‘Hot wife’ and thought it might apply.”

I said, “Once we do it, I can’t go back. I mean, we can kind of look back on what I did up north as an experiment and forget it because it happened far away. Doing it locally almost rubs our face in it – yours especially. We might go out to dinner someplace, and there’d be one of my johns.”

Dax smiled, “That could happen now with one of the men you fucked either at a Saturday night party or in the making of one of your films. I can certainly tell you that I love seeing you with other men at the parties. I’m a bit like Molly’s husband Jake; I have cuckold tendencies. I just don’t want any blatant humiliation.”

I stopped eating and held his hand. “When I started in the porn business, even with the ‘private porn’ – our first foursome with Dave and Crystal – you joined in. You’ve even done a couple of commercial videos for her, and I love that because I worry less about what I do in that work – a lot less because you’ve been equally involved.

“Maybe, you should also become an escort or participate in some way. We could both do it. We’d have to compare notes and all.” I smiled at him.

Dax laughed, “I’m not unwilling. I’m just nowhere near as attractive as you and I don’t have a pussy. I think I might get one job for every ten thousand that you’d get. That doesn’t bother me, so I’ll agree to what you propose. It’s a no brainer. Tell me how I can help you get jobs, feel better about yourself and our marriage, and anything else that I’m missing.”

I didn’t have any requests just them, so I let the matter ride.

The next day was Wednesday and the girls’ luncheon. We were all there, too. When it came my time to share, Molly did indeed ask where my thinking about escorting had taken me. I told them my worries, but that I’d decided to try it. I was also looking for cohorts in the business.

Molly and Allison were interested, but Sheri and Nicole eagerly said they’d be my side-by-side buddies starting up. Crystal and the others were quiet and thoughtful. I said that I’d talk to my sister about how she got started and how she got initial customers.

I called Beth after I got home from the luncheon, and we talked for about two hours as I took notes on my computer. One outcome was that I needed an Internet site, a toll-free number probably on a burner phone, and some sexy pictures for each of us. Beth had a few other ideas to get me started. She was glad that I’d have some company, too. I passed on what I learned to Sheri and Nicole. We all studied Beth’s website.

That night, I dressed as much like a wanton slut as I could to meet my husband at the front door. I had on CFM shoes, fish-net stockings, a micro-skirt with no undies, and a cami that pushed my breasts up and out for fondling, and a makeup job that emphasized my whorish thinking.

I was leaning against the doorway to the living room when Dax walked in the front door. I tried to look tough and well used. I eyed him up and down. “Hey, Babe. Looking for a little excitement?”

Dax grinned, “Always. What’re you offering?”

“Oh, for the right sum I can be very entertaining. I’m high-end, if you know what I mean?”

“I believe that I do,” he said. He pulled his wallet out of his pocked and pulled two fifty-dollar bills from inside.

I looked dismissively at the money. I emphasized, “I said ‘high end’. What you want is the drunk slut at the bar down the street.” I flippantly gestured outside and down the street with one hand.

Dax put another two hundred dollars in my hand. I smiled derisively at the money, hooked a finger in his shirt collar, and pulled him into the living room. I pushed him back into our lounge chair, and then knelt in front of him. My blowjob started almost immediately, and we were fucking on the sofa after that. I told him about what a great whore I was and how he was getting great pussy at a discount price.

Thanks to Crystal Blue Photography, Sheri, Nicole, and I soon had a hundred sexy pictures of each of us in a wide range of outfits and situations that were all sexually suggestive. Dax helped me over the weekend and by Sunday night ‘City Girls’ had a website. The 1-888 phone number terminated in a new cellphone that I had. If I couldn’t answer, there was a friendly message in my voice asking for a call back number.

I also did a little computer work and created a ‘Model Card’ for City Girls that hinted at the sexuality but emphasized companionship during a visit to our area. I also created some business cards. If anything, the model cards and business cards left the impression that we were interior decorators. What was unique was that I also listed ‘our’ subsidiary: City Guys, and used some hunky pictures of Dax, Russ, and Deke from our Saturday parties, all with their permission, of course.

There were only ten hotels in town that had concierges. I visited the two largest and most upscale hotels and had pretty blunt talks with the hotel employees that were supposed to assist guests and keep them happy. They each nodded knowingly and accepted multiple copies of the model and business cards. I also asked what ‘share’ they might consider good recompense for a recommendation that turned into business. Ten percent seemed acceptable to both. I took that to mean an industry standard.

I went home and sat by the phone. The first call came about two o’clock one afternoon a week later from Kirk Ritter, the concierge at the Ritz. He had a single male guest that was looking for ‘companionship’ for dinner and perhaps some dancing afterward. I confirmed a place where one of us would meet him in the lounge at the Ritz – the hotel. I suggested that the man’s date would be carrying a lone flower to aid in identification. He hadn’t specified any particular woman from our website.

Sheri, Nicole, and I quickly had a meeting in Sheri’s living room. We did rock, paper, and scissors to decide who would greet Mr. One-Night-Stand. Sheri won the privilege. We then helped her with her wardrobe decisions plus what she’d carry in her oversize shoulder bag – lube, condoms, change of clothes, dildo, dance shoes, bikini, casual dress, and more.

Sheri texted her spouse that she was going out for the evening with friends. I drove her to the Ritz, and we talked about safety concerns. I presented her with a single mum picked from my garden and she walked in. I was about fifty feet behind her, trying not to look as though I was connected to her in any way.

Sheri sat in a prominent place and read her cellphone, but held the flower in her hands as she did. I went to nearby bar and got a glass of wine. I could see her reflection in the mirrors behind the bar. Occasionally, I’d check my watch and look at the door from the parking area, as though I was waiting for someone.

Eventually, a forty-something man with greying hair approached Sheri. I could see him talking with her briefly, and then saw her smile. He also smiled. I saw him pass his driver’s license to her, and about ninety seconds later I had a photo of his license on my cellphone. Nicole would have gotten a copy, too. The man was Jason Cordane.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.