Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 4: Kit’s Sister

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kit’s Sister - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Life went on with few variations for the next year. For my part, I did my editing, and got in a mode where I did a porn video with Crystal almost every week. Dax and I also went to almost every Saturday night party at Dave and Crystal’s home. Dax and I also remained a highly sexed up newly wed couple. Our sex life remained at a high and active level.

Dax announced to me one evening after coming home from work that he had to travel to Atlanta for a week to take a course of new retail shopping systems and software. This was vital to his job and career with his company, so he had to go.

I could see a lull in my editorial work so I thought that I’d take a trip back home. The week of his training was near my parents’ anniversary. In a telephone call with my sister Beth, we decided that I’d come and visit her for a week, and we’d take our parents out for a great and expensive anniversary dinner.

Mom and Dad had a small house with no space for guests, so I would stay with Beth since she told me that she had a guest room in her new condominium. She lived about an hour away from them.

Beth told me that she was a temp worker, doing clerical work here and there for companies who were losing an important administrative person for a few days to even a month or more. Often, she was filling in for somebody that was having a baby, taking some prime R&R, or during some crisis.

Thus, a few weeks later, on one Saturday morning Dax drove us to the airport. He had a flight to Atlanta, so he’d be there for a team building golf game on Sunday, and I had a flight back to where I grew up near Minneapolis.

After landing, I got a rental car so that I wouldn’t monopolize Beth’s car during the week. I had some serious shopping trips planned, with at least two days planned at the famous Mall of America.

An hour after landing, I parked and lugged my suitcase to Beth’s condo. I was highly impressed with the upscale condo. It was new, modern, expensively landscaped, and secure. I wondered how she could afford the condo based on a temp’s earnings.

In her condo, I was blown away at the décor. She lived in a very high-end condo, as it turned out. Some of the art alone on her walls was original, and I guessed it had cost several thousand. Some of her furnishings were brand new and also top of the line – a leather sofa, for instance, and other modern and retro furniture that you only see in high-end homes.

Beth was my older sister by just under two years, and there was no doubt that we were sisters. Earlier in our lives, people often mistook one of us for the other; we had the same physique, hairstyle, and often wore each other’s clothes.

Beth and I went out for dinner, both watching our figures. We had a bottle of wine and she quizzed me about my work, Dax, and life being married. I got a snapshot of her life based on my questions.

At one point, I asked her about her condo and its cost. She deflected the question with an indirect answer. “Isn’t it great. I got such a deal on the property. Some of the furnishings came with the place, too.” I had the feeling there was more to the story.

Back at her condo we sat and talked about everything under the sun. We also planned the dinner for mom and dad at a place called Swans. We called and got a reservation for Wednesday evening. Beth had already told her parents we were taking them to dinner.

I drove out to see my parents on Sunday as Beth told me she had a date. My parents and I had an informal dinner at their small home, and then I drove back to Beth’s condo. She’d given me a key and I let myself in.

Beth was still out, so I prowled around a little bit. I guess we all have snooping as one of our innate skills. I checked out her wardrobe and was astounded at the clothes in her closet. They were not only fashionable; they were sexy and exceptionally expensive, plus there was no end to them. How could a girl working as a temp afford this wardrobe? Any one of the dresses would have cost a week’s pay or more.

A glance lower in her closet and I found her shoes. My God, she had name brand shoes – Jimmy Choo’s, Weitzman, and Valentino originals, and many of them rated the CFM or come-fuck-me label. My sister was a sexy babe, but she was apparently dressing that way a lot of the time – so much of the time as to deserve a nearly full closet of that kind of clothing. Many of the dresses were the kinds that were barely there, although they covered the important body parts.

I tried waiting up for Beth to get home, but eventually gave up after midnight and went to sleep.

The next morning, Beth was puttering around the kitchen preparing coffee for us. The morning was one of those rare days for the Minneapolis area when a warm breeze blew on a sunny day. After I had my coffee, I went to walk out on the patio that belonged to her condo. I opened the door and a gust of warm wind swept into the room. A few papers blew off one of the tables.

I set my cup down and gathered up the papers. Among them was a brokerage statement from Charles Schwab. I wasn’t even in snoop mode, but I did look at the bottomline balance on the first page.

I think I spoke out loud. “HOLY SHIT, BETH.”

She was still in the kitchen. She yelled out, “You say something?”

“No, I’m fine,” I hollered back. I was not fine! I read the statement more closely. Beth had about $650,000 in stocks, bonds, cash-on-hand in a wide variety of investments. Moreover, I could see that she had added over $23,000 the previous month. What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?

I put things back the way they were and weighted the papers down with a book. I went out on the patio to think for a moment. What I’d known about my sister and what I’d found out in the past twelve hours didn’t agree at all.

Fuck. My sister was doing something illegal, immoral, and fattening, unless I was completely misreading the situation. I just had to know. I took three deep breaths, and let them out slowly to calm myself before confronting her.

I went back inside. “Come sit outside with me, Beth. I have something to talk to you about.”

A minute later, Beth appeared with her coffee. “What’s up, Kit?” I got a nice smile.

We both sat and I hunched forward towards her in my chair. I said, “Beth, I want to understand you better. Something is going on in your life that confuses me.

“You work as a temp, yet you have this million-dollar condo, your closet is full of a very expensive wardrobe, and I just happened to see a page of your investment portfolio because I picked up papers that blew on the floor when I opened the patio door. What’s really going on?”

Beth looked positively solemn. She said in a dark tone, “I kind of knew that I couldn’t keep this from you. You have to promise that you won’t tell Mom or Dad. They’d be crushed and just not understand. I’d probably become disinherited and shunned.”

I mumbled, “I promise. This is just between us. What gives?”

Beth said in a voice so soft I almost didn’t hear her, “I’m an escort – a very high-end call girl.”

I gasped, “Wow. Tell me about it.”

Beth started speaking very reluctantly. “About four years ago my girlfriend Amy listened to me bitching and moaning about how little money I had. My car was broken yet again, I didn’t have a very good job – yes, my fault for not going to college, the rent was due, I was eating ramen noodles for most meals because I couldn’t afford food, and there was no end in sight.

“Amy, on the other hand, lived in a beautiful apartment kind of like this one, had just bought a new Porsche, had a wardrobe that defied description, and was constantly out and about with really great guys. I didn’t understand.

“Amy finally told me that she was an escort and that most of the men she went out with paid her $2,000 to $4,000 a night to be with them. She also had just come back from a five-day weekend where she’d made $12,000 – in FIVE DAYS. That was like all the money in the world to me then.”

“So, she recruited you?”

Beth nodded. “Yep. I grilled her about what being an escort was like and she told me the good, the bad, and the ugly. I confess that the money, the sex, and the illicit nature of what I do motivate me. I’ve been lucky, too; I haven’t been beat up or really molested in any way that I didn’t invite. I have done a few things that might bother other people, such as anal sex, but I expect that someday something bad might happen with the wrong John. It’s a risk, but I think manageable.”

“Were you on one of those dates last night?”

Beth held up her finger and went back inside. She came out a moment later and passed me an envelope. I opened the envelope and there was a pile of money. She told me it was $3,000 in hundred-dollar bills.

I swore, “Fuck, Beth. What about diseases and stuff?”

“I get tested every two or three weeks, or upon request. Again, I’m dealing with a pretty clean group of people, so nothing’s happened yet. It will some days, and I’ll have to pull myself off the market for a while.”

“What’s a typical ... appointment?”

“I call them ‘dates’. Last night was typical. I met this man that had called me based on a referral from Amy – Will Connor. She’d had a few dates with him, but couldn’t fit him into her busy schedule. He was open to a replacement.

“Will is from Nashville and comes up here about once a month to audition new music groups. He’s rich and part owner of some record label and a few radio stations. He’s married, but we don’t talk about that much.

“I met him in the lounge at the Marquette Hotel, the top hotel downtown. We had a couple of drinks and then dinner. It’s the kind of place where the ladies’ menu doesn’t have prices on it. I had a seafood dish that was to die for. We had a rather cosmopolitan conversation about art, books we’d read, and classical music versus the type of music he sponsors in his business.

After dinner, we just went up to his suite. It was very posh. We made out for a bit, and then he got some dreamy jazz on the radio. I swayed around him and did a sexy striptease for him. Then we had sex – a lot of it, actually. He was a good lover and made me cum repeatedly.”

I gestured with my hand. “Come on. Details about that last part.”

Beth sighed and gave me an oblique look. “Okay, I guess. After I was nude from my little dance, I pulled his cock from his pants and gave him one of my trademark blowjobs. I can deep throat a man, so he got some of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.