Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 2: First Sex Party

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Sex Party - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

How Dax and I made it from Wednesday night to Saturday night remains a mystery to me. We were so would up sexually, the coming party was about all we could think of. I’m sure the idea of staying home and fucking all day on those intervening days occurred to both of us.

Saturday about six p.m., we were welcomed at Dave and Crystal’s house, that I learned soon after actually belonged to Dave’s father. Dave, Crystal, and her sister Trish, had moved into the house so they could have a continuous foursome. They were as sexed up as Dax and me.

Walking in the door, even in my bikini and a cover-up that had been suggested as the mode of dress, I was overdressed. All the other women were only wearing bikini bottoms. I quickly shed more clothes until I was almost nude. It felt good to have my breasts in the open air, but also somewhat unsettling since I didn’t know a lot of the people there. Everyone was so friendly.

I met the illustrious Dave, and was instantly attracted to him, perhaps more by his reputation than any part of our greeting. Yes, I could see this man plundering my body later that evening. I even prayed for it.

I also met Molly’s husband Jake for the first time, and Allison’s husband Bill. They were both kind of hot, too. This was going to be a great night. I hoped they were up to being with me.

Crystal gave Dax and me a quick tour of the house. We were told to stay over if we wanted. They had lots of bedrooms and sleeping space. Crystal had said it was nice to spend overnight with somebody other than your usual partner, especially if you fucked in the middle of the night and-or first thing in the morning. I was all for this. She was so open about the sex that took place.

Crystal introduced Dax and me to another couple, Darlene and Greg. They were hot. She was a nurse and he was a lawyer. They weren’t married but may as well have been. Dax and I really bonded with them, especially over dinner when we sat together to eat some of the barbecue fixings. I’d never eaten while being nearly naked.

Allison found me and bluntly asked whether she could fuck Dax. I guess she had some instant attraction, plus I had continually talked up his sexual prowess at our girls’ luncheons. I knew he’d love being with her, so I told her to go for it. I gave her an approving smile, too.

Molly came and asked the same question. I think all the girls from our luncheon wanted to fuck each other’s husbands. I had the same idea about Jake and Bill, and got permission from them at the same time that they asked about having sex with Dax.

I got to talk to Dave, Crystal’s boyfriend, when he was grilling. He was hanging out with the guys, and since I expected to be with some of them later in the evening in a sexual way, I thought it might be nice to know them better. I was the only woman hanging around the grill for a while. I felt like a mouse in a cathouse.

Dave and Greg especially were very solicitous of me. I learned about their work and they showed great interest in my editorial job. Of course, we talked about our homes, too. Dave told me he was glad that Crystal had formed friendships with our luncheon group. He liked the idea that she had new friends with the same sexually liberated mindset that she had.

After standing around for cocktails and conversation, the sixteen of us sat at two abutted picnic tables to eat. I ended up more or less in the middle, so got to meet and talk to just about everyone over dinner. We sat around and watched the sun set and had coffee afterwards. Beside us was a huge swimming pool that was so inviting.

To my surprise and pleasure, Allison’s husband Bill asked me if I’d join him in the pool for a swim. I grinned broadly and went with him. We went down the stairs into the water that was the perfect temperature.

Soon, I took the initiative to float right into Bill’s arms and we started to kiss and make out. Since I was already topless, my breasts were instantly available for him to smooth and fondle. He did. I liked rubbing my chest against his, too. I liked kissed him, too. We moved right into French kissing without any preamble.

I’m not overly endowed in the chest, but I’m what Dax calls a B+ or C-. He says that I was made to fit his hands perfectly. I fit Bill’s hands, too. He liked fondling me, and then he pinched my nipples in a very nice way and I just about had an orgasm. I didn’t know that response pattern. Dax was always very careful not to abuse me, but maybe I wanted a little abuse of my breasts.

I pushed my hand into Bill’s board shorts and found a partially inflated cock getting ready for action. I could feel him harden further as I fondled him. He helped me push his bathing suit down his legs and off his body. It floated to the surface and he tossed it onto the side of the pool. We added my bikini bottoms alongside it a moment later. God, the pool water felt so sinful against my bare pussy. I loved it.

Bill’s fingers also fit right into my snug little pussy like they were made for the occasion. I had a small peak as he slid two of them into me.

We got out of the pool. I didn’t think we’d be able to fuck well in the water, although another couple had started to do so only a few feet from us. That alone was turning me on.

I told Bill, “Lie down on a chaise.” He did and I sucked his shaft into my mouth. He was about the same size as Dax, so I put on a full court press and soon had deep-throated the handsome man. I loved doing that to Bill because he didn’t expect to completely disappear inside my maw. I could hear him inhale in surprise.

About ten minutes of that, and Bill stopped me. “I don’t want to cum this way with you. Let me return the favor and then let’s make love.”

I was all for that. Bill loved to eat pussy. He returned two fingers into my hot love box and slowly pumped them into me. He sucked on my teat, and then drifted lower. He knew how to make love to a pussy. I would have expected nothing worse knowing how horny Allison could be.

I was sure Bill could feel the tension in my body as I started to soar closer and closer to a significant orgasm. My back started to arch as I pushed into his hand and mouth, too. He had a magic tongue, and he liked to also catch my loose vaginal lips in his and pull them asunder until they slipped away and snapped back to my cunt.

I came with a muted moan, sensitive to the other couples around us also fucking at a frenzied pace. Dax was one of them with a woman named Deborah. She was older and had a body to die for, especially her tits. I bet he was having fun with those. I even saw him tit-fucking her for a couple of minutes. They were having fun, because they were laughing.

As my orgasm slipped away and left me gasping for air, I was suddenly empty for a moment. Then, I felt Bill’s shaft just slide into my interior like our mating was the most natural thing in the world. Wow! I thought I’d have a bigger reaction to fucking a new man – especially, for the first time as a married woman. I wasn’t upset at all. I was aglow with desire and passion for what we were doing.

Bill fucked me in the missionary position as we kissed. I wrapped my legs around him as best I could. Then, I was on top in a cowgirl, more fucking him than otherwise. We ended up in a spoon position as we both jerked and writhed into each other until he announced he was near. I was near, too. I felt his first powerful spurt into my interior. Feeling his discharge of white-hot sex cream inside me triggered my own orgasm. I dissolved into a rainbow of colors and fabulous feelings like a thousand spa visits happening simultaneously.

The night turned into intense pleasure for a couple of minutes as we climaxed together, both of us trying to jam more of his cock inside me as we slammed our bodies together. I loved feeling his explosion inside me for the first time – fresh cunt welcomes new cock and new sperm.

We kissed some more and told each other how great the coupling had been. I did like kissing my friend’s husband and I could tell that the feeling was mutual.

We separated and Bill’s spunk started to drain out of me a moment later. Bill said, “There are pool showers. Let’s clean up.”

I loved that the outdoor showers were warm water and not just cold as I’ve found at most places. As I stood and kissed Bill some more, he used two fingers to clean up my pussy. To my surprise, there was even a shower wand that allowed me to douche somewhat from his excessive deposits inside me.

We dried off with towels on nearby table and then I said, “What now?”

Bill said, “Allison told me to go to the patio bar. We’ll find our next partners there. I think we’re supposed to spread our charms around at an event like this.” He looked to be sure I was all right with that action.

We did go to the bar. I found Dax, Dave, and Crystal there. Crystal offered, “If you still want a sample of next weekend when Dave and I do the video with you and Dax, now might be the time since we’re all right here.”

I nodded enthusiastically. “Yes, please.”

I nestled into the crook of Dave’s arm, and we kissed. Right next to us my husband and Crystal had also started to kiss. He had a hand fondling her nice tits, too. God, I was turned on watching him do that. The arousal made me gush girl juices back into my nether region. I was sure that I was leaking again. Later, Dax told me that when I kissed Dave that first time that he almost came.

Crystal found us two chaises on the patio that were next to each other. “This will be good. We can watch each other. You’ll feel the arousal when you see your spouse fucking somebody else’s spouse. Dave and I always get a jolt of pleasure from this aspect alone, let alone the great sex.”

Dave gave me my first orgasm from sucking on my breasts as he fingered me. I went down on him for a bit, and I could tell that I was tasting another woman on his cock. I liked that and told him.

When Dave went down on me, I was sure I’d died and gone to heaven. He was not satisfied until he’d given me several oral orgasms on his tongue, lips, and fingers. He even used his teeth, ever so gently, to elicit some of the climaxes from me.

Seeing Dax eat out Crystal’s cunt only three feet away was like having my pussy wired up to a high-voltage electrical outlet. On one of my orgasms from Dave, I actually squirted into his mouth. He loved it and wanted more. I’d never squirted before, but I knew from our luncheons that the other women had done that.

When Dave and I fucked we also changed positions a few times. I came in every position at least once and loved it. If he felt I wasn’t peaking in some way, he knew what to do with his fingers to help make that happen. He was also kissing me in a highly romantic way. I was falling for this man – Crystal’s boyfriend.

Eventually, Dave fired his load inside me. I thought a fire hose had gotten loose and squirted inside me. I thought I was full from Bill, but Dave left me with a gallon of his jism and it immediately started to leak out of my tiny twat right after he withdrew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.