Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 12: Post-Shooting Therapy

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Post-Shooting Therapy - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dax made it home from the hospital three weeks after the shooting. He was healing rapidly, according to the doctors, but still had his right arm in a sling to ease the burden on some of the muscles that had been damaged. He could move his arm and use his hand, but felt a burden carrying the arm since the muscles had been damaged by the gunshot and the resulting surgery. Ellen told us that he was starting the harder parts of the PT that he needed in order to regain full use of his arm and shoulders.

Ellen was coming for a forty-five-minute session on a daily basis until she felt that Dax could handle some of the exercises on his own. She was having him work not only his right arm and shoulder muscles, but also the rest of his body so he shaped up overall. He confessed to enjoying the workouts with Ellen even though parts of them were painful.

One day, just as Ellen arrived for Dax’s PT session, I let the two of them know that Lois and I were leaving for a relatively long lunch and shopping trip. Fundamentally, I gave her about three hours to seduce my husband. I was not feeling left out. Dax, Lois, and I had made love the day before, and he was doing pretty well in the sex department, all things considered. Dax caught my wink just before we left, although I think that Ellen might have seen it from the side.

Ellen was a pretty brown-haired, thirty-year-old. She was athletic and in great shape herself, no doubt from doing her own yoga and exercise routine. During one of her visits, I learned that she ran seven miles most mornings. Dax told me that she was a near ringer for a porn star named Connie Carter.

Lois and I had a long, leisurely lunch, did some grocery shopping, and then took the long way home. Dax and Ellen were still in our bed, naked and obviously enjoying the afterglow from what I learned were two long episodes of lovemaking that left them both in a sex fog. They’d even had a nap.

As Lois and I stood in the doorway to our bedroom, Dax saw us. He said in an urgent tone to Ellen, “Oh, geeze. My wife and our house guest are at the door. Act as though nothing happened.”

Acting as though nothing happened was impossible. Lois and I snorted and laughed. The two of them were naked, Dax’s cock was covered in girl juice and cum, the room smelled like the inside of a French brothel, and before she got embarrassed and closed her legs, I could see that Ellen’s pussy was flooded with Dax Juice plus her own emissions and had started to leak onto the bed and the rest of her hot body.

I sauntered over to the bed and gently nudged Ellen’s legs apart. She looked worried but complied. I commented, “Why all this spunk in here looks like it just came from my husband. I can’t leave you like this. What will people think about my housekeeping?”

One second later, I had my tongue deep in Ellen’s pussy. I heard her make a squeak of surprise and then moan in sexy way. I sucked up some of the jism and girl juice, and then brought it up to Ellen. Dax told her, “She wants to snowball with you. Kiss her.”

Ellen did French kiss me, and for her trouble she got a mouthful of pure sex brought up to her from her sodden crotch. She happily swapped the splooge back with me a moment later, and this time, I shared it with Dax.

As I was swapping spit and other fluids with Dax and Ellen, Lois had decided to help with the clean-up efforts. She collected the next load to share with Dax and Ellen. The two of them were making ‘yummy’ sounds as we played. As Lois kissed the two of them, I stripped my clothing away and then went down on Ellen again.

We had a fun hour. Dax rose to the occasion one more time. I happily had him for a bit, but had him drop his load inside Lois. Ellen was truly amazed at our sexual activities and games. She was really turned on by the time we suggested a round of showers.

Ellen left to deal with another patient, and we invited her to come back and join us for dinner. She grinned and promised to come back about six o’clock.

The four of us went out to dinner – Dax, Lois, Ellen, and me. Over our informal dinner, I explained to Ellen about our open marriage and our high-functioning libidos. I also told her about the friends we had that held weekly sex parties on Saturday evenings so that those attending could add some variety to their sex lives.

Ellen said, “And ... and ... and you just show up and fuck?”

I explained about socializing, cocktails, dinner, dancing, and other forms of foreplay and seduction that occurred before the fucking began. She laughed in an embarrassed way, but I could tell she was interested. I suggested that she come with us to the next party ‘if she were interested’. I love calling someone’s bluff.

Ellen blushed and said, “OK, I’m interested. I’ll feel so slutty, but ... well, after this afternoon, I think you’ve prepared me at least a little.”

All that happened on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday, Dax had equally satisfying PT sessions with Ellen. Lois and I left them alone, but Ellen knew we were around the house. I got really hot kisses from her those days and a big ‘thank you’ for each time that Dax rang her chimes.

Saturday, Ellen wore her bikini to the house as we’d suggested and hung out with us in the late afternoon after putting Dax through his PT exercises. She even did laps in the pool and talked to Dax about some swimming after his wounds had finished healing. Ellen also had some new exercises and stretches, and he was sure she was rapidly moving him into some kind of BDSM lifestyle. She promised that she wasn’t, but that she wanted him to have his original mobility in his arms and shoulders. Weights also got added to the routines and she kept measuring his flexion and extension with various devices.

Ellen wore her bikini to Dave and Crystal’s party, and Lois and I joined her. I explained about the partial nudity, and so she joined us in only wearing a nice t-shirt with no bikini bra. We’d been at the party less than a half-hour when the women all decided to be topless. Ellen watched the women do a group striptease, and then tossed her t-shirt aside. She had great breasts, and Dax assured me that she’d score well on the pencil test. Fuck, even I wanted to suck on them and play motorboat.

I introduced Ellen to Dave and Crystal, and left her in their care. Later, I saw her dining with Dave, and then they were dancing, only by that time her bikini bottoms had disappeared. I was glad to see him making love with her moments later. Second only to my husband, Dave was one of the best men that I’d ever had sex with. He just knew where every one of my buttons were, and he proved to me time and again that he knew some that nobody else did. That said, I belonged to the school that there was no such thing as bad sex. It was all good, just some episodes were somewhat better.

My first encounter that night was with a handsome man about my age named Troy, one of the new editors of adult videos that Crystal Blue Photography produced. Besides making me really feel good for over an hour, he worked at convincing me that I should come back and start making videos again. I was an easy sell.

What with shutting down City Girls and my escort ‘dates’, I’d stopped doing the videos. I told him that I’d think about it, but I was rather inclined to start again, at least with the videos. I asked if he could be one of my partners, and he grinned at me with devilish look. Of course, he could be with me.!

As I looked around the patio where most of the sexual action was taking place, I realized that most of the women at the party had done and were generally still doing videos with Crystal. I’d have a lot of company if I’d restart on the adult videos. I’d only had a few of my friends involved in City Girls. Yes, I think I had a path forward that could be fun.

I realized, too, that I didn’t want to give up the weekly sex parties. I loved the circle of friends and, of course, the unbridled sex. I watched Dax fucking with Crystal, and knew without a doubt that he’d also want to keep coming to the parties. Lois had already made that point as we’d driven to the party.

I reconnected with Ellen at the bar during our break. I had explained to her about the patio bar being the place to come after you’d had ‘Round One’. She was very happy. She’d even taken a swim with Dave to wash away the sexual excesses she’d been part of. I introduced her to Troy and told him that she’d never done a video, but should be a star. I could see that he took her on as a challenge.

Dax took it easy at the party. He still carried his arm in a sling to avoid over-stretching some of the healing tendons and sinew in his body that the bullet damaged as it passed through his body.

He told me later that he thought he got sympathy fucks from some women. They felt so sorry for him and what had happened that they just had to have his cock for a bit. He didn’t orgasm in every woman, but he said his dick visited in over a dozen pussies during the evening.

About one a.m., Dax and I collected Lois and Ellen and headed home. Ellen stayed over and became our middle-of-the-night sex toy. I made out with her as Dax fucked her. She liked that. Lois was zonked out in the guest room.

In the morning over breakfast, Ellen raved about the party, the sex, the nice people she met, and even how she was seriously thinking about doing a video.

I showed one of my videos on the kitchen TV, so as we ate a leisurely breakfast, Ellen watched me get fucked by two men in a romantic threesome. If she hadn’t been horny before breakfast, she was by the time we put the plates in the dishwasher. I sent her off with Lois and Dax, but I peeked in on them about ten minutes later as Ellen was getting plowed doggie style by Dax as she ate out Lois.

Yes, we were a decadent household and we had decadent friends and we could take relatively innocent people and turn them into decadent sluts. I loved my life and my influential role with other people.

Ellen remained a daily visitor even after Dax’s physical therapy sessions dropped to three-times a week, and then after a month to once a week for a close-out month. I made sure that Dax did his assigned exercises, plus he’d started to swim and the breast stroke was one of his exercises. His muscles had beefed up, even more than before the shooting.

Dax became concerned about the ugly scars left by the surgeries at the entrance and exit wounds of the bullet. The women in his life convinced him to just leave well enough alone. I thought they gave him a kind of mystique. I didn’t know anybody else that had every been shot. We did keep applying an ointment called Mediderm that slowly mitigated the dark scarring. Ultimately, the results were pretty good with only a slight skin discoloration of his skin front and back.

Ellen finally did do a sex video with Troy. A romantic setting was desired in the script, so that the couple fucked as part of a supposed date. There was some dancing, wine, romantic music, flowers, and lots of pretend stuff around the early part of the videoing, and that influenced both Ellen and Troy. They really got into the video and into each other. Their interactions with each other became more and more genuine during the videoing. The video was a smash when Crystal sold it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.