Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 11: Anger Management

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Anger Management - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The holidays came and went. We had some great times with our growing circle of friends we were meeting through Dave and Crystal’s weekly parties.

Moreover, City Girls seemed to become more popular. All the ‘girls’ were now going on two ‘dates’ a week. I even had a long weekend trip that I went on with Sheri with two horny guys that wanted to take us to the Caymans. We each made $12,000.

In the spring, Lois’ divorce became final and she got all the final papers. Garth, her ex fought over some inane stuff that Lois finally just gave in on since the items meant little to her. She figured he just wanted to slow things down. She hadn’t seen him since the day she had him served. All the back-and-forth about the settlement was through their lawyers.

To my surprise, Lois did turn into an engaged woman. Dean was enamored with her, and treated her like a princess – a sexy, horny, fuck doll, slutty, princess.

At the same time, Lois happily took more and more calls from the City Girl site. She was only seeing Dean on weekends and would tell him about her ‘dates’ as they lay in a large bed in his hotel suite. I even went with her one weekend evening when Dax had a ‘date’ to try to amuse Dean. He fucked both of us all night long. I liked the man. His love for Lois was evident despite our fuck session.

Another time soon after the divorce was final, Dax and I double dated with Dean and Lois. It was more of a traditional date with dinner, dancing, and then some time in his large bed with two couples swapping back and forth. At the dinner, Dean removed the ring from Lois’ hand to examine it, but then got down on one knee and proposed. He slipped the ring back on her finger. Lois said, ‘Yes,” of course. We all cried.

I pushed Dean about having a ‘working wife’. He laughed and said that he loved it. He said he knew himself well enough that if it started to bother him, he’d run up a red flag. Lois promised that she’d stop instantly.

Somehow, over that same dinner, Lois regaled us with what Garth, her now ex-husband, would think of her working for City Girls and being a consort to well-heeled men that wanted company and usually sex. To sum it up, he’d would have been enraged, but then some time had passed since the papers had been served and notice given that she was leaving him. On balance, I should have worried. She made it sound like a relief to be away from him and living a new life.

Lois bought herself a little yellow Porsche and developed an extraordinary wardrobe. After the divorce decree, she talked about moving out of Dax and my house and getting her own condo. She was raking in the money, so could certainly afford the down payment.

Dax and I pleaded with her to stay with us. We liked having a threesome in our house and in our large bed. Lois liked it, too, as it turned out. Dax liked having two wives, plus sometimes when I had a ‘date’ he fucked Lois’ lights out. Further, Dean liked her living with us and being in a threesome whenever she wasn’t ‘working’.

Dax got another promotion, taking over all of Florida with the service techs. He usually was in one or another of the major cities in the state two or three nights a week. With him gone so many weekday evenings, I also started accepting more ‘dates’ just as Lois had. We even double dated occasionally when there was a request for two women. For Dax, however, I took him off the market, and City Guys devolved to Greg and Mitch. The few ‘dates’ the other men hadn’t been enough of an inducement for them to stay in the game, so eventually I closed down City Guys and revamped the website.

Dax, Lois, and I were home one ‘dateless’ Wednesday night when the doorbell rang. We’d been talking in the living room after we’d had dinner. Dax jumped up and said he’d get the door. Neither Lois nor I were expecting anybody, nor had Dax from the look on his face as he left the room.

I heard the door open in the hallway and a familiar and gruff male voice say, “You’ve been fucking my wife, Fucker.” I then heard a shot. I’d only heard gunfire on television, but I had no doubt that the noise was a gunshot. It was loud and instantly I knew that Dax was in trouble. My heart leapt into my throat.

I glanced at Lois as she rolled over the back of the sofa that she’d been on to hide. I realized that I should be doing the same. I quickly scrambled off the back of the other sofa where I’d sat. I tried to be quiet. I wondered if Garth would shoot all of us.

I counted to one hundred and heard nothing – not a footstep, shuffle, or anything. I crawled to the end of the unit and cautiously peered around and through the end table there. Lois was looking at me from the other side of the room with the same panicked expression. There was nothing but still air. I counted to one hundred again, and then stood up.

I crossed the room and peered towards the front door. The door was still open and crumpled on the floor in front of was my unconscious husband. I screamed, “Call 9-1-1.” I ran to Dax.

Dax had blood all over the right side of his chest. I felt myself going into shock, but I took a deep breath and went to work. I stripped Dax’s shirt away, even racing to the kitchen for scissors, a sharp knife, and a pile of clean dishtowels. I cut away his clothing. His chest was a mess. I wasn’t even sure he was alive, but I put a compress over his wound and held it down.

Lois appeared with the cellphone in her hand. She was talking to the 9-1-1 operators. “Yes, a shooting at this address. He’s a man about thirty. The wound is on the right side of his chest. Hurry. He’s bled a lot. We’re trying to stop the loss of blood.” She sobbed into the phone as she tried to tell them more details.

I then heard her shift gears, “I know who shot him. The man’s name is Garth Watson. He left here, most likely driving a 2020 Honda SUV, color black. He is armed and is apparently one very angry man because my divorce was granted. You have to find him before he hurts anybody else. He’s dangerous.”

I heard the ambulance siren about two minutes before it arrived at the house. The two EMTs raced in with their kit. The first thing they did was turn Dax over to discover an exit wound. There was one. The bullet had gone all the way through. He’d been bleeding from that hole, too, and I didn’t think about that.

I dissolved into deep racking sobs and fell back against a wall as one of the EMTs took over the space where I’d been pushing on the wound on his front to stop the bleeding. I watched as they injected something into his body.

One of them started to talk on a microphone. “White male. Unconscious. Shallow breathing with clear airway. Shoulder wound – entry and exit. Serious. Heavy blood loss.” He went on and I figured he was talking to the city hospital.

More sirens arrived. Several policemen in uniform ran into the foyer. Two cops had guns drawn, until they realized there was no threat. Despite her sobs, Lois explained to them that her newly ex-husband had been the shooter. She’d recognized his voice, but hadn’t seen him. She described his car again, and one of the cops put it out on the radio.

One cop sat on the floor next to me and despite my tortured crying had me say what had happened. There wasn’t much to tell. Meanwhile, I watched the EMTs trying to stop Dax’s bleeding. A gurney appeared as two more EMTs appeared. Dax was loaded onto it, and then rushed to one of the waiting ambulances. I followed the gurney out. The fact they were working on him meant he was still alive. I wasn’t religious but I was praying like crazy.

Dax was situated in the ambulance and the doors started to shut. I yelled as I ran, “YOU’RE NOT GOING WITHOUT ME.” I jumped onto the step and into the interior of the ambulance, by Dax’s feet.

The two EMTs looked at me. “You a relative?”

“I sobbed at them, “I’M HIS WIFE. SAVE HIM.” I didn’t get any further argument. I sat and cried as the ambulance sped away with the siren going. I saw many of our neighbors gathered at the end of the driveway.

One man continued working on Dax, taking vitals and radioing the results into the hospital. I heard a lot of bad symptoms: blood loss, dropping blood pressure, severe internal damage, and unresponsive. I was vaguely away we were moving rapidly along the highway with the siren and horns going full tilt. I was sobbing and trying to hold it together.

I talked to Dax. I told him how I loved him and how he had to come back to me and be with me until we were old together. I told him how happy I’d been in our marriage and how I wanted many more years with him. I couldn’t stop crying. My husband was dying!

The ambulance doors were ripped open at the hospital and Dax was instantly whisked into the Emergency Room. A team of nurses and doctors instantly surrounded him in the first trauma room, I was allowed to stand at the entrance to the room, as one doctor cut into Dax’s chest to see what the interior damage had been. He started calling for clamp after clamp, and sometimes I could smell cauterized flesh. Others were also reaching into the open cavity of my husband’s chest. I fainted.

I came to and was slumped in a chair in the ER waiting room. A young nurse was holding my hand and waving smell salts under my nose. Yuck.

I gasped and sat up like a shot, “Dax. My husband.”

The nurse said, “He’s still being operated on. You’ve only been unconscious for only five minutes.”

I struggled to sit up. “Will he make it?”

“They’re trying. You have the best trauma docs in the world on that team. If there’s a way, they’ll find it.”

A man in black slacks and white shirt with a black tie, came into the room. He had a police badge on his belt. He sat down beside me. He had a nametag – ‘Det. Winchell Morley’. He just sat as I sniffled and tried to regain some self-control.

Finally, I asked, “You want to know what happened?”

He nodded. “In your own time when you’re ready.” He gave a small smile. “There’s no rush.”

I sighed and tried to compose myself. In a jerking and uneven voice, “A couple of years ago my friend Lois and I were part of a larger group of women that got together for lunch every Wednesday. I was married to Dax and Lois was married to Garth Watson.”

I talked about the private porn videos, and then the swinger’s parties without going into a lot of detail. I explained how Lois had dropped out of the lunch group after mentioning them to Garth and his going ballistic – at her and especially at us. I told about how I occasionally kept in touch with Lois, but mostly by a rare text or email.

I told Det. Morley, “One Wednesday, after having not seen her for a over a year because we were a ‘bad influence on her’ according to her husband, she showed up at our luncheon. We gladly welcomed her, and worried about her marital relationship. As it turned out, she was having him served divorce papers that afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.