Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 10: Role Model

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Role Model - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I slept well but knew I was having a bit of a moral conflict. I’d taken my vulnerable friend on an escort ‘date’ – fresh from hiding from her abusive husband. We not only fucked the man into another state, but also, we’d had a string of sapphic experiences as we put on a show for the client as he recovered between fucks. I expected Lois to be a walking disaster and have a scrambled brain as she tried to psychologically cope with everything that was thrown at her the night before. I was solely to blame.

Wrong!

Lois waltzed into the kitchen ten minutes after I got there. She was as naked as a jaybird. She sat on Dax’s lap and planted a kiss on him that singed the tabletop it was so hot. She moved one of his hands to her pussy so he could finger her and toy with her wet slit. She also had her tongue down his throat.

After the kiss ended, Lois said, “I am the happiest that I think I’ve ever been. Last night with your client was fan-fucking-tastic. I loved all the fucking we did, and I especially liked the girl-on-girl stuff that you and I did. I’m ready for more whenever you’re ready.” She giggled.

I exclaimed, somewhat in surprise, “You’re okay with everything? Really?”

“Really, Kit. That guy Glen was so nice. He had a nice cock, and you know that since he fucked each of us about the same amount of time. Thank you for taking me with you. I know that was unusual and risky since her was a real client, but ... well, thank you heaps.”

Dax asked me, “Pretty routine client?”

I responded, “Yes, except I brought a friend for free. I didn’t even look at the envelope.”

I retrieved my purse from the dining room table and brought the envelope back into the kitchen. I handed it to Dax. He counted the money.

I heard Dax swear as I served up the eggs. “Whoa! He liked you being with the two of you.”

“Huh?”

“There’s $5,000 here.”

I ran over to the table and looked at pile of fifty one-hundred-dollar bills. “Holy shit. Mikey liked it.” I counted off twenty-five of them and put them in front of Lois. I told her, “Your cut. Welcome to being a high-end call girl.” I ignored the City Girl cut to support the website and our advertising.

Lois picked up the money, counted it again, and then obviously flushed. “Wow, I got paid for doing something I gladly would have done for free. What a great job.”

I told her, “Don’t let it go to your head. It was business. We did make it fun, but it was still business.”

She nodded.

Dax stood and that forced Lois to stand. She acted cute but put out that she couldn’t be held and fondled in his lap any longer that morning. He sat her back in his chair. He kissed Lois, then me, and headed to his car to go to work. He was laughing and smelling his finger as he left.

Lois giggled, “I like you husband. He fucks nice, too.”

I rolled my eyes. “Hang around and you can have at him again and again. I think he likes you, too. He likes small women like us.”

“Lois, I need you to do me a favor. Dax and I and our friends are very sexual, and sometimes almost cavalier about what we do and whom we do it with. That attitude allows me to do porn videos with hung guys that I meet for the first time a half-hour before we start fucking in front of the camera, or to be a call girl – basically a high-priced whore.

“I think you’re seeing my life as kind of heroic and romantic. It can be, but it is very risky. You got a sample of that from your soon-to-be ex-husband. He was enraged that you even mentioned a private porn video and sex party. There are a lot of men out there like him. They won’t like you, even though you might like to engage with them. You’ll see yourself as sweet and adorable. They’ll see you as a worthless slut and whore with no moral character at all. Further, they’ll want to pound you into the ground with some degree of vengeance. This is not all sweet stuff.

“I fear that you’re seeing me as a role model to pattern yourself from. Please don’t. Some dark night you’re apt to wake up and realize what you’ve become. I don’t want to be to blame when that happens. I’ll be having my own middle-of-the-night terrors, but that’ll be all on me.”

Lois protested, “But you have your act together. You’re so sophisticated, and pretty, and you know how to attract and seduce men, even your husband. You’ve won me over, too. I meant what I said before Dax left. I loved being with you – having sex with you, eating you, tribbing with you, and fisting you.”

I cautiously admitted, “I liked it, too. I don’t have a lot of girl-on-girl experience, although I have done some here and there in our group.”

“Oh, yes,” Lois said, “the sex parties on Saturday nights. You have to take me ... please. I want to participate.”

I pushed her off. “You know Crystal. Call her. I know she’ll want you to come, but get yourself invited. Don’t tag on my coat tails. That seems as though I’m pushing you into that immoral abyss I just mentioned.”

Lois ran and got her phone. She verified Crystal’s phone number, and ten minutes later, she was going to the party. She hugged herself. “Oh, boy, I get to fuck all those great men and husbands.”

I softened as the day went on. I’d been kind of hard on Lois. Moreover, I got horny – then again, I was horny all the time. I finally invited Lois to my big bed for a romp between the two of us. That turned out to last ninety minutes before we fell asleep from the soporific effects of the orgasms and sex we’d enjoyed. We were covered in each other’s juices and there wasn’t an area on either of our bodies that hadn’t been thoroughly explored, kissed, and sexed. Our naps were short and refreshing just the way the sex had been.

Lois and I were completely recharged by the time Dax got home from work. She and I were barely dressed, only wearing thin t-shirts; our areolas could be seen through the material as well as our pussies. Over dinner I provided him a slow description, lick by lick, of what had happened between us earlier in the day. We both kissed and teased him. Later, we both got well planked after dinner.

The Saturday party even amazed me. There were about forty people there, maybe slightly more. Moreover, everyone was blatantly sexual in some way – mode of dress (or undress) and their attitude. Like Dax and me, people were there to socialize and then have sex.

Crystal and her family did a huge barbecue with lots of hot dogs, hamburgers, and chicken patties. Everyone, me included, brought side dishes. I contributed a three-bean salad that would feed about twenty or thirty people. Lois made a large tossed salad.

The meal spread alone was impressive. Six long tables filled with food and the side dishes. Barbecued items were added to the table as they came off the grill.

The gathering also blew Lois away, and that was before the sex started. Most of our luncheon friends were there: Allison, Molly, Sheri, and Crystal. Lois also got to meet Crystal’s sister, Trish.

We ate at other picnic tables, and the atmosphere was joyful and bubbly. As dinner ended, Dave explained about dancing and ‘whatever else happened’. A mix of songs started, the sun had pretty well set, and there were lots of little white holiday lights strung around the patio. A man named Greg – Darlene’s boyfriend – asked me to dance. I accepted.

That night, people danced for fifteen minutes and then the sex started. I was still with Greg and we were making out. The next I knew; we were both naked and making out like crazy on one of the wide chaises beside the pool. I was toying with his cock, and he had two fingers inside my hot like pussy.

On the chaise next to me, right in my sightline, Lois was naked and had already started to fuck a guy named Jim that she’d met for the first time at dinner. She was lying back, and he was over her in the classic missionary position. I watched as she wrapped her legs around his body and pulled him in deeper. They both looked ecstatic and were occasionally noisy with their moans of pleasure.

Dax was also nearby romancing a woman named Patricity, who I’d met at dinner. She was the across-the-street neighbor to Dave and Crystal. Like Lois and Jim, Dax had not met Patricity until we were at dinner. I loved this environment that didn’t frown on sudden hook-ups without much in the way of foreknowledge about your partner.

I carefully monitored Lois’ behavior the rest of the night. She was a slut, just like me. I didn’t think she was patterning herself after me, thank goodness. If she were, I’d feel guilty that I’d led her down the primrose path into a lifestyle that’s not exactly for everybody. Instead, she drifted from partner to partner, fucking the bejesus out of each man and in turn getting her own little cunt well fucked. She always seemed to be having fun, and never got loopy. I liked her giggly laugh.

The party ground to a whimper as far as the sex was concerned by the time one a.m. rolled by. The primary reason was that the men were pretty well spent by that time and the women had engaged in at least two sapphic encounters. At a minimum, an overnight recovery period was needed for most.

Dax, Lois, and I found one another and collected our clothing. We bid our hosts goodnight and thanked them for their hospitality. It took many hot kisses to do that. We walked naked to the car, drove home without dressing, and fell asleep in our large bed. My pussy had that warm glow feeling from lots of exercise.

Monday, I got a call for a Wednesday evening ‘date’ from a man named Dean Winter. He’d used City Girls before, and didn’t seem to care which of us showed up to be his evening’s entertainment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.