Adult Situations: Kit and Dax - Cover

Adult Situations: Kit and Dax

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 1: The Girls’ Lunches

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Girls’ Lunches - This is a companion story to Adult Situations, but it is a stand-alone tale. The interactions and activities of Dax and Kit are explored in more detail, including their rapidly expanding sexual undertakings. There’s more intrigue and even a close call with death. 12 chapters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I sat and listened to my friends talk about their husbands. For instance, Molly complained especially about her inattentive husband of eleven years.

Dax and I were at the other end of the spectrum from Molly. We’d been married for five months and we were both super attentive to each other. We just sensed each other’s moods and even what the other was going to say. Moreover, we had come to think that the word ‘fuck’ had been invented especially for us. We fucked, or at least did something highly sexual, about a half-dozen times a day, and that was with both of us working at different jobs.

Dax and I met in my last year of college three years earlier. His name was Dackson Morrison. He told me that in school Dackson had become Dacks, and that morphed to Dacs and then to Dax as he grew older. I always liked any of his names. I loved him. He fit the description tall, dark, and handsome to a tee. He was my hunk. I was his cutie.

Dax studied in a crazy five-year program to become an engineer with both a BS degree in computer science, and a BA degree in psychology and business. He had a keen brain and an almost straight-A GPA. He was a year older, but we’d both graduated at the same time; he got two diplomas and I got one.

Dax and I had been going together for over a year before graduation. We were into each other in a big way. When I told my mother that we were having sex, she rolled her eyes, and told us that each couple thinks that they’ve discovered ‘real sex’ and that no one else has.

I had a BA in English upon graduation, and got a job as an editor for local book publisher. I was a little over two years into the job. The one thing I loved about the job was that I had a lot of flexibility in my schedule.

Dax got a job with a company that did point-of-sale systems used by hundreds of stores in the Gulf Coast area of Florida. He was often on the road going from location to location during the day in one of the company minivans that was loaded with equipment that only he knew how to use.

One benefit of my flexibility was that I was abler to have long lunches frequently with my girlfriends. Dax and I were neighbors of Allison and Bill Kirby. Allison was also one of my lunch buddies along with Molly, who was a housewife; Sheri, a real estate agent; Nicole, a paralegal; and Lois, an aspiring author and trophy wife. Our group tried to have lunch every Wednesday, but not all of us always made each luncheon. We moved around from restaurant to restaurant, too.

In our lunch group, I was the youngest by about five years. I guess the fact that Dax and I had a house in a nice neighborhood and were so young was unique. Dax had an inheritance from a grandmother that we used as the down payment that allowed us to have a detached house so early in our marriage and careers.

Having only been married for a few months and still madly in love with my new husband, I found myself aghast at some of the comments my friends made about their mates.

Molly had told us over lunch one day about how Jake, her husband, had confessed that he would like to see her with another man. I mean actually fucking another man. I had heard of a cuckold. As an English Lit major, I recalled the term from the Canterbury Tales that had been written in the fourteenth century. The girls laughed when I told them of my literary recollection. I was kind of naïve about some things.

At another lunch, Allison spoke of how she and her husband were constantly having sex, and both still wanted more. She labeled herself a nymphomaniac. Several of the others admitted to feeling they were in the same state. I could identify with that part of the group

I thought about that and finally admitted that I was also a ‘nympho’. I thought about sex constantly during the day, and Dax was the beneficiary when he got home from work. I’d jump his bones, or he’d jump mine. We usually fucked before dinner, and certainly afterwards.

At another lunch, Sheri also admitted that she was horny all the time, but she complained that her husband was fucking his secretary so much that he didn’t have any ‘umph’ left to give to her.

I innocently asked, “Are you going to divorce him?”

Sheri looked shocked at the very suggestion. “Divorce him? Fuck, no. Kit, I love him and he loves me. If he loves his secretary, that’s okay, too. We all have the capacity to love many more than one person; society just doesn’t think that we should. No, divorce is not on the table at all. Last night, I suggested that he bring her home so I could make love to her, too. Now, that surprised the shit out of him.” She laughed.

Somehow, that situation and her statement really rattled my traditional cage. My parents were conservative and schooled me in ‘traditional values’. I was also sure that they’d only had sex once and that was when I was conceived.

Suddenly, and based on some of the other conversations, I was seeing my parents in a new light, and I was seeing the relationship that Dax and I had in a new light, too.

That night after our welcome home fuck and dinner, I asked Dax, “Do you think you could love two or three people at the same time?”

He pondered that, and probably wondered why I was asking. I explained about the luncheon comment. He seemed to breathe easier and actually smiled at the thought.

Dax said, “Kit, yes, I do. I love you and worship you, but intuitively I know that if your clone came along – or even two of them, that I’d love them, too. You don’t have any clones that I know of, so I should allow for the fact that there just might be other women out there who are as attractive, have such a sparkling personality, and carry the same amount of sex appeal as you. And, yes, I’d want them to be in our family. That said, I could only love them if you did, too.”

I chuckled and said, “Spoken like a true engineer and thank you for the indirect compliments. Come and fuck my lights out again, husband.”

I told the clone story at our next luncheon, and got a chuckle from my friends. The others liked the analogy and told me to praise my husband for his logical thinking. Sheri told me that if I was ever tired of him fucking me that she was available to take up the slack. That made all the girls laugh, but they all nodded. He was handsome, and I could see how they would find him desirable.

I got the feeling that I was getting more sex than any of the other women. I guess that was to be expected being newlyweds. Those comments did get me thinking about whether I’d share Dax with any of them. I decided that it wouldn’t be the worst thing that could happen, but I didn’t want to volunteer him for their servicing.

A week later, Molly arrived at the lunch spitting fire. She’d put her husband, Jake, to a test. Despite being in his presence for hours the morning and night before and again that morning, he hadn’t said one word to her. She ranted, “I got one grunt from him. I even offered him wild sex and he just shook his head. I’m ready to get a separation I’m so frustrated.”

Allison urged her, “Do something radical.”

None of us had constructive comments about what that might be. I think it was Allison that suggested she pick up a guy in a bar, take him home, and fuck him into the mattress – and to take pictures.

I missed the next luncheon because of commitments and meetings at work. The week after, I found out that Molly had indeed take radical action.

I recounted the whole story to Dax one evening as we lay in bed after having our before dinner sex. “Molly had indeed fucked another man, I guess in part to get even with her husband for ignoring her. Moreover, she’d done it in a video that she plans to give to her husband as a Christmas present along with a complementary album of pornographic pictures celebrating her sexual infidelity.

“I asked her how she happened to do a video. Molly told me, ‘I met a nice woman our age at a wedding ten days ago. She runs a photography studio – Crystal Blue Photography, but used to be a flight attendant for Atlantic Airlines. She does glamor and erotica photos and videos, too, and not just weddings. I asked her about that, and then last week I got the idea to have her do a sex video of me and a guy that she’d provide.

“Molly explained further. She wanted Crystal to bring somebody to be in the video with her so it would be kind of impersonal. Instead, she fell in love with the guy – Dave. He’s Crystal’s boyfriend, a hunk, and is apparently so nice and low key. According to her, he’s also got to be the best lover in the world. They fucked for over two hours making the video, and he must have given her two dozen orgasms, maybe more – big, hot, teeth-chattering, bone-knocking orgasms. She was in seventh heaven just recalling the video session. She can’t wait to do it again with the man.

“Moreover, Crystal, who was the photographer, got so horny that she stripped off her clothing and made love with Molly for a while as Dave rested. She’s in love with her and her ability to elicit orgasms from her, too. Her whole life has changed.

“She expected that Crystal would be all irritated that Dave and she got it on so fabulously, but Crystal was happy for the two of them. She said that she liked watching him make love to other women, and told Molly that there wasn’t enough love in the world.

“I was speechless. The other women elicited many more details from Molly and I soaked up every one of them. The more they talked the hornier I got, until I was sure I was going to leave a wet spot on my skirt given how I was gushing my sex juices. I went into the ladies’ room and soaked up some of my juices, flushing them away, and then made an absorbent pad from toilet tissue and left that in my underwear.

“I got back to the table just in time to hear Allison state that she was going to do a video, too. Sheri was right there with her in wanting to do one, too. There was also some talk about getting Crystal to come and join our lunch group.”

Dax grinned and started to pump his cock back into my pussy. The whole idea had gotten him hard again, and he hadn’t even withdrawn from inside me after our first fuck of the session. This was a rare event. For that matter, I’d gotten all horny again, and welcoming the special fuck. We had a very late dinner.

Over dinner, I asked, “Would you want me to do a video for you like Molly did for Jake?”

Dax told me, “I definitely wouldn’t mind, but I might have a better idea based on what you told me. What if you and I did a video with this Dave and Crystal? We’d be a foursome, and we could all switch back and forth and do it in a video.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.