The Biker Babe - Cover

The Biker Babe

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Leah loved motorcycles since she was a young girl on the back of her uncle's bike. So it was no surprise that she made bikes her career. One day a biker named Bear came into the shop and Leah found another interest... bikers!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

This chapter of The Biker Babe was written by my friend and collaborator on this project, Leah. I wanted her to write it to help her get into writing stories as well, and this is her introduction to writing on her own. It is only put here because it is a continuation and final chapter of the story.

It was three glorious months since Leah and Bear Cartwright got married. Things were going slowly for Leah as she was still getting used to her new role as a submissive and wife. She and Bear loved each other without a doubt. Bear now worked with Leah at the shop doing repairs and ordering new parts for the bikes and what not.

Leah Cartwright was busy in the office of the motorcycle shop one Monday afternoon, catching up with some paperwork. She would much rather have stayed home with Bear fulfilling her Mrs. Cartwright duties or in the back of the shop fixing and repairing the bikes instead of doing boring paperwork.

Leah was taking her much-needed lunch break, so she headed home to fix something to eat. Back at home, she made her favorite tuna salad sandwich with buffalo sauce, sweet and hot peppers, and cheddar cheese. As she took a bite of it, Bear quietly snuck up behind her and gave her a love smack on her silky smooth ass. She turned around and automatically knelt down in front of him with her head down and her hands on her thighs. This sight brought a mischievous grin to his face.

Bear said, “Peanut, what are you doing home, I thought you were working a hectic day?”

Peanut answered, “Sir, I am working and I decided to take a lunch break. I was hungry for my famous tuna salad sandwich!”

He said, “Peanut, you should have called first to let me know that you were coming home for lunch.”

Peanut, “I’m sorry, Sir I completely forgot to call you and let you know what my plans were.”

Bear said, “Peanut, stand by the wall and wait for your punishment.”

Peanut, “Yes, Sir.”

Peanut got up and stood by the wall and pulled down her pants. She spread her ass cheeks. Peanut stood by the wall with her pants down and her silky white smooth ass spread, waiting for the next move. Bear quietly walked into their bedroom and grabbed his favorite black leather belt. He walked back in the kitchen and without warning slapped Peanut’s ass. Then he said, “Count your whacks, Peanut”.

Peanut, “One, Sir.”

Another whack.

Peanut, “Two, Sir.”

Last whack.

Peanut, “Three, Sir.”

“Peanut now that your ass in red from the whipping, do you understand why you got punished?”

“Yes, Sir, I understand now. It won’t happen again, I promise,” she said, with small tears running down her face. When she turned around, Bear saw the tears and immediately took her into his arms and comforted her until she was done crying.

Leah had to rush back to the shop after lunch to finish some office paperwork. Back at the shop, Leah quickly finished up the paperwork, then went to the back room to take inventory of what parts they needed to order.

She was in the stock room, busy with her inventory, when Bear came in to get some wax for the bike he was detailing. She came up to Bear, “Sir, I want you to fuck my ass in the stock room. I want your big juicy lovestick in my tight asshole.”

“Peanut, pull down your pants and spread your ass cheeks for me. I’m going to tease the fuck out of your ass,” he said smiling broadly.

“Please Sir, just fuck my ass right now. Please don’t make beg. Oh Sir, it’s your ass ... please, oh fuck, just fuck my ass,” Leah pleaded.

“Peanut my anal slut, keep begging then ... I just might fuck that sweet ass of yours.”

“Oh fuck my ass, I need to be fucked in the ass, I need to feel you deep inside of me,” Leah begged him.

“Get on your knees, show your lovestick some love first, then I’ll fuck that ass of yours,” he commanded her.

Peanut got on her knees, licking and sucking on his meaty cock. She sucked on his balls which he loved, and did everything that he liked. Bear moaned as he placed his hands on the back of her head, gripping her hair which Leah loved.

“Oh, I love licking and sucking on your lovestick, Sir, it’s so yummy!” she said. Bear just smiled down at her as he continued to fuck her mouth like some common street slut. He pulled out of her mouth, leaving her wanting more and she begged him to put it back in her mouth.

“Please, Sir...”

Then he got behind her, denying her the mouth fuck. He licked, fingered and tongue-fucked Leah’s ass. Peanut was in heaven – feeling him in her ass was making her go crazy. “Sir, oh fuck that feels so fucking good! Oh my god!”

“Peanut your ass is very tasty, I love eating it,” Bear said. He then grabbed his cock, slamming into her ass and not giving her enough time to adjust to the thickness of his cock. She pushed back, skewering herself on his huge cock, fucking herself on his cock as she placed her hands on the wall for balance.

Bear was in heaven as he watched Peanut fuck herself on his cock. He grabbed her hair and pulled it in a tight grip in his hand. “Oh, fuck Peanut! he yelled.

“Sir, I’m gonna cum soon, please make your anal slut cum please!” Leah begged. Bear’s other hand grabbed hold of Leah’s hip as he rammed and slammed his cock deeper in her ass. Leah said “Oh, shit fuck! I’m cumming, cumming, Sir.”

Bear moaned and groaned as he watched his Peanut cum all over his meaty cock. Peanut mewed “Sir, that was amazing! Oh I love feeling your cock in my ass.”

Bear lovingly said, “Peanut, I’m very pleased with you and I loved watching you fuck yourself on me.” He bent down, kissing Leah on the lips.

Leah looked up at Bear. “Now it’s your turn to cum, Sir.” With that said, she got down on her knees, taking his cock into her salivating mouth. Bear moaned out as he always did. He placed his hands on the back of Peanut’s head, starting to face fuck her how she liked it to be done.

Then he pushed her to the floor, shoving his cock deep inside her sopping wet pussy.”Oh fuck, Sir, fuck me like a ragdoll” mewed Peanut. That sent Bear over the edge as his cock was throbbing hard ready to cum any minute now.

Bear moaned “Peanut, I’m gonna cum in that soaking wet pussy of yours. Oh shit, I’m cumming.”

Peanut moaned “Sir, oh fuck yes! Cum in me, make me feel your hot sweet cum.”

He came inside her pussy. He was spent and he layed next to Peanut, holding her in his arms as they caught their breath. Leah kissed Bear passionately on the lips as he rubbed her back. Bear was very much in love with his Peanut.

As they relaxed and cuddled for a few moments, they enjoyed just looking into each other’s eyes and saying nothing, which brought a smile to their faces. Bear got up, putting his clothes back on, then he reached for Leah’s hand as she stood up still in the nude. Then he stuck his finger in her pussy and pulled it out, bringing it to his lips. Bear said “You taste yummy Peanut.” Peanut smiled at him as she kissed him on the lips.

Bear said, “Get dressed and finish doing your inventory, my sweet Peanut.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.