The Bad Girl Chair - Cover

The Bad Girl Chair

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: Pippa tells her friends Anna and Tenisha about her experiences with the Bad Girl Chair. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Vignettes   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

After their nail painting antics, the three girls, Tenisha, Anna, and Pippa, found themselves sprawled out on the floor.

“That was the funnest time,” Tenisha remarked. “Isn’t this the bestest chair ever?”

Anna nodded sleepily.

“It is nice,” Pippa said thoughtfully. “But for me maybe it’s not the bestest chair ever.”

“No?” Tenisha questioned. “What’s wrong with it?”

“Nothing’s wrong with it. It’s a great chair. I love it. But...”

“But what?” Anna asked. “Tell us.”

“For me,” Pippa began, “the best chair will probably always be the naughty girl chair.”

“That naughty girl chair?” Anna said.

“Yeah. That’s where I had to sit when I was naughty,” Pippa said. “Like a punishment.”

“So what made it so good?” Tenisha asked.

“Okay, there was this one time—I’m not sure what it was I did wrong. Probably sass my mom. Oh, no, I remember: she didn’t like what I was wearing for school. Wait, no, it was Grandma’s birthday party. I think she was going to be like 60, and there was going to be a birthday lunch at a fancy place. My mom said what I was wearing was completely inappropriate.”

“Was it?” Tenisha asked.

“I don’t know. Probably. Probably jeans and a tee shirt. I was going through one of those phases, you know. Anyway, my mom demanded I change into something more appropriate, and I refused. I said something like, ‘This is the real me, and if I can’t wear this then I won’t wear anything at all.’ So my mom goes, ‘In that case don’t wear anything at all.’ She sort of called my bluff. No way was I going to go naked. ‘In that case,’ my mom said, ‘you’re to sit the real naked you on the bad girl chair until you figure things out.’ She was very insistent. She said if I moved from the chair while she was away at grandma’s party, I’d be grounded for a whole month.”

“Wow,” said Tenisha. “What did you do?”

“I sat in the bad girl chair.”

“I don’t get it,” said Tenisha.

“Me neither,” said Anna. “Why was the bad girl chair the best ever?”

Pippa grinned. “Sitting on the bad girl chair I was very bad. Very very bad. I learned some very very good naughty things about the real me.”

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.