Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by SaiDiaS

Chapter 5: Arjun and Meera

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Arjun and Meera - Son wakes up in his father's body and discover secrets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Body Swap   Magic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Uncle   Niece   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

11:00 AM - Friday, Week 1 March, 2019

After having received the advice from the strange voice in his head, Arjun was having a much easier time using his powers. In fact, he’d been using them nonstop for the past three hours. He quickly learned that he couldn’t hang on to a single mind for longer than fifteen minutes. Ironically, it strained his own eyes when he tried to go longer, to the point of unbearable stinging pain. For the moment, though, he wasn’t frustrated by his limitations. He was overjoyed to have a superpower, and to know how to use it. It was literally a boyhood dream come true.

As is true for so many newly-empowered people, Arjun’s thoughts were divided between two priorities: whom to target, and whom to tell. He weighed the pros and cons of revealing his powers to his close friends or girlfriend. He made a list of all the people whose eyes he’d like to see through.

He decided he would be okay with keeping the secret from his friends — at least for a while — but he wanted to tell Meera. He felt that she was completely trustworthy, and even someone he could spend the rest of his life with. Powers or not, he was still a teenager in love — naive and foolish. But it was the particular way he’d wanted to tell her that he couldn’t quite nail down. He wanted the reveal to be romantic, somehow, or at least exciting. When he tried to solidify that into a real plan of action, though, it always ended up feeling creepy to him.

He shrugged, letting it go for the time being. I’ve got time, he thought to himself. Until then, she is already my girlfriend.

“Meera, come with me,” Arjun said, leading her by the hand, away from her friends.

“HEyyy! Wait!” Meera cried out as Arjun ran out of the gymnasium, tugging her along behind him. “Ajuu, hold on. Where are we going?”

Arjun didn’t respond. He kept running, going up the school stairs, walking around the top floor of the building. He was checking to see if anyone was around. Finally satisfied they’d be alone, he pulled Meera into an empty room. It was dark, and filled with stacked chairs and tables.

“Aju, what are we doing—” Before Meera could finish, Arjun lifted her up, sitting her small down onto a table. “HERE?”

Meera looked at Arjun, wide-eyed, and her cheeks flushed. Arjun wore a gleeful smile as he spoke. “I wanted to make up for this morning.”

“Yeah?” Meera said, returning a coy smile as she moved her face forward and bit her lower lip inches away from his face. Her round forehead almost leaned against his glasses.

“Yeah.” Arjun looked into her almond-shaped eyes, moving slowly towards her soft, round face. He smiled before pulling her into a passionate kiss. Her lips were incredibly soft, and tasted like fresh strawberries.

Meera reacted to his kiss by wrapping her strong legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her body, embracing him. Arjun slid one of his hands down her round, well-sculpted butt, squeezing it tightly. The other hand rested on her thick, robust thighs. They both pulled on each other’s lips each time the other slowed their kiss, tasting it. Neither left the other’s lips for a moment. They were too entranced to let go.


“Aww, look at them. Remember when we used to do that?”

“Are you really using our powers for this?”

“Oh, be quiet. You don’t see me complaining when you spy on people.”

“Oh my god, he’s a really good kisser.”

“Yeah, and she has an incredible ass. Woah.”

“Yeah.”

The mysterious woman smiled. She’d known that her husband wouldn’t be able to resist taking a peek. Their newest find was young and in love, and he had a very attractive girlfriend. They were both eager to see his story play out — all the usual mistakes and excesses — and maybe even give him some more help now and then. These bits had little to do with Arjun’s newly-discovered powers, but they were the voyeuristic couple’s favourite parts.


A few moments later, the young lovers separated from their long kiss. Both of them were out of breath, panting onto each other. Meera blushed hard as a smile broke out on her pink face.

“Aju,” Meera said into Arjun’s ear, leaning forward, “Pull my sweatpants down. I want to feel your hands on my butt.”

“You sure?”

Meera nodded. “Do it.”

Arjun, untied Meera’s sweatpants, pulling them down to her knees.

They had been dating for four months, and thus far hadn’t done anything overtly sexual. Both of them were virgins, and Meera had never dated anyone longer than one month. Arjun wanted to have sex with Meera, but he never pestered her about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.