Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by SaiDiaS

Chapter 3: School

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: School - Son wakes up in his father's body and discover secrets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Body Swap   Magic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Uncle   Niece   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

12:00 PM - Wednesday, Week 2 March, 2019

SCHOOL

Arjun had spent his morning answering questions from people about his concussion, debunking rumours that he had cracked his head like an egg, and reporting to the school nurse. He didn’t meet his girlfriend like he normally would have. Instead, he daydreamed through his classes until it was time for lunch.

He, along with his friends, waited outside the cafeteria door until it opened. It was a tedious and dumb process, but it did give Arjun a chance to find Meera. The deck was stacked against him, though. Everyone was much taller than her, and the throng of hungry students smelled overwhelmingly like the inside of a football locker room. As far as Arjun was concerned, Meera smelled like heaven. He could usually smell her coming from several yards away, even if he couldn’t see her. Not so during the mad lunch rush.

As everyone charged into the cafeteria, Arjun stayed back, hoping she’d do the same. He had no such luck.

“Huh, that’s weird,” Arjun said, looking around. “Have you guys seen Meera today?”

“Yeah, she was in history class,” Raymond said. “Can’t find her?”

“No, I’mma text her,” Arjun said, taking out his phone and shooting her a quick text. Unfortunately, the cafeteria had poor reception. It seemed like everything having to do with lunch at his school was stupid, broken, or both.

Wait a minute, what am I doing? I can just use my powers.

Arjun shook his head, his glasses almost coming off his face, embarrassed with himself that he’d forgotten.

But I haven’t made a Link with her. WAIT! I made a link with Joyce!


There!

Arjun saw the top of Meera’s head, and Joyce’s chocolate-skinned fingers weaving through her hair, braiding it. Arjun’s view moved between Meera’s silky hair, the white brick pillar wall in the cafeteria, and Meera’s phone. He was happy to see her texting him — or trying to, at least. Arjun knew exactly where she was; there was only one white brick pillar in the cafeteria, at the far end. The school had painted the three pillars in the cafeteria the school colours — blue, white, and gold — to show school spirit. It made it easier for Arjun to find her in the crowded lunchroom.

“Hey, there you are,” Arjun said, walking up to Meera. Upon seeing her, he instantly broke out in a smile. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you.”

“Same here. I thought we were going to meet at the entrance here?” Meera pointed to the double doors behind Arjun. “That stairwell entrance is always too crowded.”

“Oh, I forgot. Sorry.” Arjun chuckled, leaning in to give Meera a quick kiss. Joyce, one of Meera’s friends from gymnastics, gushed at the couple’s display of affection.

“Hey Arjun, how’s your head?” Joyce asked. “I heard it cracked open.”She continued braiding Meera’s hair into a tight pigtail; she was so well-practised that she didn’t even need to look down to finish the job.

The braid complimented Meera’s soft, round, chubby face, making her look especially cute. Arjun lifted his hands and gently cupped it with his palms.

“Head’s fine,” Arjun replied, his smile going goofy. “I’m starting to think that I might have a thick-ass skull.” He shifted his gaze to Joyce. “Also, what are you doing with my girlfriend? You’re not trying to steal her, are you?”

“As if I could,” Joyce said. Then she laughed. “Actually, I could, but I won’t.” Meera laughed at that, and so did a few of her other friends nearby. “Ya, girl wanted to braid her hair, and I offered to do it for her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.