Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by SaiDiaS

Chapter 1: Awakening

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Awakening - Son wakes up in his father's body and discover secrets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Body Swap   Magic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Uncle   Niece   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

AWAKENING

10:55 PM Tuesday, Week 2 March, 2019

What the fuck...

Arjun bolted up, darting his head around his parents’ bedroom, wondering how he’d gotten there. Less than twenty minutes ago he’d been in his bedroom, watching porn on his phone. He’d been lazily stroking his limp cock, imagining doing what he was watching with his virginal girlfriend.

He didn’t remember getting out of bed, much less leaving his room. He’d have had no reason to go into his parents’ bedroom, or to get into their bed.

Am I dreaming?

Arjun kept looking around the room, trying to think of how he’d gotten there, and becoming increasingly worried when he couldn’t. After aimlessly searching for an answer — as if there’d be a helpful note on the dresser — his eyes caught sight of his arm. Its skin was quite dark, and it was pretty hairy. The thought occurred to him that it was like his father’s arm. Arjun’s skin was a light tan colour, while his father’s was a dark coffee bean — and, while his father was by no means a hairy beast, he was at least hairier than his son.

Arjun jumped out of the bed and ran to the mirror. There, he saw it: his dad, Paul. Arjun planted his face into his hand, and, as if to hammer the point home, the skin of both felt different and wrong as they came together. His eyes darted around behind his palm. He thought he was losing his mind. Now that the crazy idea was in his head — that he was actually in someone else’s body — he began to notice other changes. His father was a much bigger man than him, and Arjun suddenly thought he could feel that extra weight.

What the fuck is happening? How the hell did I end up in my Dad’s body?

Arjun’s train of thought was cut short by the sudden emergence of his mother, Jeena. At forty, Jeena was still an extremely gorgeous woman. Arjun wasn’t one to dwell on that fact or be bothered by it, but it was impossible to deny. Her eyes were the shape of almonds, and their irises borrowed that same brown colour. Her lips were plump and her hips were wide. She was wearing a simple, blue, Indian-style nightie with a floral pattern; the soft cotton garment was long with short sleeves, and had a zipper in the front. Her long, graceful, neatly-combed black hair, and her soft, porcelain skin both shone as she sheepishly smiled.

She didn’t seem to notice anything different about her husband — for example, that it wasn’t really her husband.

“Oh, I thought you were going to sleep,” Jeena said, moving towards her husband — or his body, at least — for a hug. “I guess not.”

The hug was warm, tight, and more than a little sexual. Arjun stood there, stiffening up at his mother’s touch.

“I was going to go upstairs and surprise Sonny,” she said.

Arjun’s eyes widened at his mother’s sudden admission.

“How would you like a blowjob before I go?” she asked as she grabbed his flaccid penis through his mundu and underwear. At her touch, it started getting erect. “How does that sound?”

Before Arjun could react, her fingers pulled down his father’s underwear, pushing the hem of the mundu to the side. As quickly as he could blink, she pulled out his hard cock, enveloping it with her mouth.

“Amma...” Arjun inadvertently groaned. As her experienced lips and tongue teased and played with his father’s swelling cock, he stood there, trying to figure out what to do. His mother, a pure Malayali woman who would cringe at sexual moments in movies, songs, or in public, was sucking his — his father’s — cock. Who it belonged to hardly seemed to matter to Arjun, though. He could feel everything.

“Hmmm ... feeling a little kinky?” Jeena placed the penis on her lips and smiled up at her husband’s face. “We can do a short role play, but not for long. I’m gonna go up to Sonny soon.

“Do you want Amma to suck this hard cock, Monu?” Jeena asked seductively. For a moment, Arjun thought— hoped — that maybe all of her talk about visiting Sonny was a part of her and her husband’s taboo sex play.

Arjun’s heart pounded. All he could do was nod his head. He still thought that this might be a vivid dream, considering he’d always fantasised about his mother. But being in his dad’s body, and being able to feel everything around him, was messing with his head.

“Do you want to fuck me with Sonny again tomorrow?”

“Huh?” Arjun grunted.

“Aju’s going back to school tomorrow and Sonny doesn’t have to go to work, so we can invite him over.”

Arjun could only nod again. His limbs felt frozen in place. His mother was sucking his — his father’s — dick without hesitation or coyness. She was also talking about having an affair with their upstairs tenant, though ‘affair’ didn’t seem like the right word, since apparently his father was fully involved.

As crazy as all of that was, Arjun found that he couldn’t stay focused on it. His mother’s blowjob was making him weak — physically and mentally. Jeena slowly gilded her husband’s cock in and out of her mouth while coating it with her saliva. She cupped his balls with her other hand, pumping him in and out of her mouth, bobbing her head up and down with a steady rhythm.

Oh, fuck!

Arjun couldn’t believe that his own mother had ever sucked a dick, let alone that she was great at it. Her tongue flicked all around it while she gently massaged the balls. He felt his father getting close to cumming. He wasn’t going to last very long, and he didn’t even try. If he had, he would’ve failed anyway.

Arjun had only dated two girls in his eighteen years of existence, and he’d never done anything more than kissing or fingering with them. The sensation he was feeling was new. He didn’t know how to react, especially considering that the one who was giving him this sensation was his mother, and that he was experiencing it while inside of his father’s body.

Jeena’s masterful oral skills were slowly defeating her son. It still seemed as though she was none the wiser.

“I think I have died and gone to heaven,” Arjun whimpered.

“Well, we are a few blocks away from church,” Jeena chuckled, kissing her husband’s cock in between sensually licking the shaft.

Jeena’s head seesawed, her mouth drooling all over her husband’s cock. She worked the tip of it while one of her hands stroked it and the other continued to fondle his balls.

Arjun helplessly moaned, his voice almost breaking, and he tightened his grip on the dresser. “Ohh, Amma!”

Jeena’s head bobbed in a circular motion, working in and away. Her son couldn’t hold on, completely surrendering to his mother’s mouth. He closed his eyes as his dad’s cock twitched inside of it.

Hot jets of cum blasted out of Arjun’s father’s cock, filling his surprised mother’s mouth completely. Some of the cum overflowed, stunning Jeena, and leaving her with a mouth full of cum that she could barely hold in.

“Oh my! I didn’t expect that much,” Jeena gasped after she’d swallowed her husband’s cum. “I guess I’m just that good.”

Jeena looked up at her husband, blowing him a kiss, and giving his cock a loving one as well. “There. Now I’m gonna head upstairs. Night.” She got up, giving him a quick peck on the lips before walking towards the door with a bit of a spring in her step.

‘-’ ‘-’ ‘-’

“WAIT!” Arjun yelled, waking up in his bedroom. He looked around, panicked, checking everything to see where he was.

“What was that?” Arjun was bathed in sweat and his ears were ringing. “Was that a dream? It had to have been, right?” He shook his head, trying to calm down.

Maybe, it’s the concussion. It has to be, righ... Just as he was about to finish his train of thought, he noticed a wetness around his crotch. He pulled off his sheet to check what it was. Did I piss myself?

No way. He hadn’t pissed himself, but he’d still made a mess.

Just then, he heard the living room door open.

Arjun and his parents lived on the first floor of a three storey house, with the top two floors being rented to Sonny, who was their church deacon. Arjun’s bedroom, located on the left side of the house from the porch, was separated from the rest of their living area by the hallway. That hallway led to the second and third floor. Whenever anyone entered the house, Arjun was usually the first person to know – and, since their living room door always made a loud sound when it was opened, he knew if someone was coming or going.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.