Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by SaiDiaS

Chapter 12: The Voice That Keeps Calling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Voice That Keeps Calling - Son wakes up in his father's body and discover secrets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Body Swap   Magic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Uncle   Niece   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

4:25 PM

Meera’s house was far from Arjun’s own home — about twenty minutes or so — but since her parents had gone to Jersey for a couple of hours, he had plenty of time to get to her place without rushing.

Arjun got off the bus. He wore the red flannel shirt Meera loved. It made him look more handsome; that’s what she always told him whenever he wore it. According to her, it brought out his darker features against his light complexion. He’d tried looking in the mirror to see what she meant, but he still didn’t understand it. He just knew it was a nicer shirt than what he usually wore to school.

Just before he’d left, his mom had met him in the hallway-foyer to give him some money. That had struck him as very odd; he had money on him. From the smile she’d given him, he almost suspected that it was for condoms. But ... no. Would she actually? NO!

Arjun shook his head to get rid of that thought, and the flashbacks to the blowjob that it had sparked in turn. He still bought a few condoms with it, whether or not his mom had intended it for that purpose. I need protection, right?

As Arjun got closer to Meera’s house, he looked around for some animal he could make a Link with. There were plenty, but he dismissed the neighbourhood cats and dogs right away. He needed something that wouldn’t seem out of place anywhere. Squirrels, he judged, were too... squirrely.

He almost smacked himself in the head when he looked up and saw a bird. Obviously, a bird! Birds were perfect: tiny, manoeuvrable, hard to distinguish at a glance, and forgettable even when they were noisy. They came and went as they pleased, to any backyard, any tree branch, any feeder, or any windowsill.

Just as he was about to try to make a Link with one, though, the warning Paco had given rang in his ears. Body Swapping had consequences. Even if he were to be successful, he’d probably suffer some level of bodily damage. I can’t have sex with my body hurting everywhere.

Birds, he realised, were also rather flighty. He paused and tried to focus on just one - more as an exercise than as a real attempt to make a Link. He realised his idle non-plan was going to be more complicated than he’d thought. Wouldn’t that be quite the sight for the neighbours? he thought to himself. Some crazy teenager chasing birds at four thirty in the afternoon — or whenever.

Arjun sighed, and remembered why he was in the neighbourhood in the first place: Meera.

As Arjun stood in front of Meera’s house, he took a deep breath and tried to steady his nerves. The house itself was a beautiful single-family residence with steeply-pitched roofs and tall, narrow windows. It was old-Tudor architecture, copied faithfully by a skilled designer. It was set on an elevated yard, giving it a grand and imposing appearance. Which added to Arjun’s already anxious nerves. To the left of the house, there was a garage just below the raised yard. Arjun didn’t know much about architecture, and wouldn’t have known anything but for his father’s fascination with the subject. He had picked up enough over the years from random comments and rants to know that Meera’s parents’ house was very nice, and therefore probably very expensive.

With another deep breath, Arjun tried to steady his nerves as he knocked on the front door. His heart began to beat rapidly, and he couldn’t quite understand why. It’s not like I’m meeting her parents...

Before he could ponder further, the door swung open, and Meera greeted him with a bright smile on her round face. Her smile was intoxicatingly radiant and alluring, and he couldn’t resist the urge to rush in and embrace her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground in a tight hug. As the door closed behind them, he loosened his grip slightly to look at her pretty face. Her hair was still in the pigtail braids that complimented it so well. He leaned in closer, pressing his lips to hers in a kiss. They tasted like strawberries, as they always did. Meera had always worn strawberry-flavoured chapstick since their first kiss, when Arjun had mentioned how he’d liked how her lips had tasted.

Meera pulled away from the kiss, her face blushing lightly, and her strong legs wrapped tightly around Arjun. “Hey,” she said.

“Hey,” Arjun said back, looking lovingly into her eyes with a wide smile. He pulled her back into a kiss again. His hands moved down to her shapely ass, covered by pink pyjama pants, pulling her closer to his waist.

They continued to kiss uninterrupted for a few more seconds until Meera broke apart and said, “Let’s go to my room. I have a surprise!”

Arjun walked up Meera’s burgundy wood-panelled staircase, slipping off his shoes at the top and carrying them to her bedroom. When he was about to enter the bedroom, he heard a small, very faint purring. It was barely audible through the half-open door.

“What was that?”

“My cat!” Meera said, excitedly.

“Since when?” he asked. He’d never heard her mention it — not once.

“Since today,” Meera said in a sing-songy voice. “Come on, I’ll show you.” She opened her bedroom door to reveal a fluffy, white-furred, cat was sitting on her bed. The cat was barely bigger than the small book that rested near it.

Meera lifted up the kitten from the bed and sat down. She held it gently in her arms, petting it. “One of Pappa’s friend’s was putting her up for adoption and he offered to give one of them a home,” she explained.

“Aww,” Arjun said, sitting down next to Meera.

“Isn’t she so cute?” Meera asked, cuddling the cat against her face. “Wanna hold?”

“Yes!” Arjun took the kitten from Meera’s hand, careful not to hurt the small thing. She had bright blue eyes that had already begun to melt his heart. Without even thinking, Arjun made a Link with the kitten. After a week of practice with both people and animals, forming a Link had become second nature to him. And since the cat was looking into his eyes innocently, he didn’t have to struggle to make it look at him.

“What’s her name?”

“Cleo,” Meera said, with a giggle.

“Of course.”

As Arjun played with the kitten’s fur, Meera gave him a peck on the cheek, blushing. “You look so cute with her on your lap,” she said.

“I’d look cuter,” Arjun said, turning towards Meera with a devious smile, “if it was you on my lap.”

“Well, put her down and I’ll get on,” Meera replied, standing up from the bed.

“Ah, isn’t she a little too young to be left alone?” Arjun asked as he continued petting the kitten. It purred softly, enjoying the attention.

“No,” Meera said, shaking her head. “She’s surprisingly well trained. Just before you got here, she was casually roaming around the house without any help.”

“Oh.” Arjun carefully set the kitten down on the floor, and as soon as he let go, she sauntered out of the bedroom. For a brief moment, Arjun swapped his vision to the cat’s. The kitten was very well trained. Despite its age and size, it was navigating around the house easily.

Suddenly, Meera pushed Arjun down onto her bed, sitting atop him.

Arjun snapped back to his primary sight with a smile on his face. Meera was adjusting herself on top of him, making sure she was sitting directly on top of his half-hard cock.

“Shouldn’t we close the door?” he asked, seeing the door open. No one was home, but he knew he would feel more comfortable with the door closed regardless.

Meera brought her face down towards Arjun’s, giving him a kiss on his lips. “Yes,” she said, grabbing a small pillow from her bed and throwing it at the door, shutting it.

“You look hot,” Arjun said with a smile on his face, looking up at his girlfriend. He planted a quick kiss on her lips before she pulled away.

“Yeah?” Meera asked, with an innocent yet seductive voice. She pulled off her light — almost white —- pink shirt, revealing her bare breasts. “How about now?”

Arjun’s smile widened. Her small, perky breasts stood proud and unashamed upon her chest, causing a hint of a blush to grace her cheeks. As excited and horny as both of them were, Arjun knew that Meera was still shy about her body. She wasn’t insecure, but she was sheepish about how he saw her. “You look amazing...”

Though his previous girlfriend had a much bigger breasts, she’d been a very shallow person; Arjun hadn’t felt a deep connection to her, and, indeed, hadn’t even been sure that it would have been possible to create one. Meera, on the other hand, was just wonderful. Every moment with her made Arjun’s heart beat in a peculiar way. He had often reassured Meera that he loved her irrespective of her breast size, yet he knew that the feeling that she could not “stack up” to his ex lingered within her.

Unable to resist, Arjun pulled Meera down to him, kissing her. Every time he looked at her, he felt that urge, and there, in her bedroom, with her already half naked, he couldn’t have resisted it even if he’d wanted to. He also hoped the kiss would distract her from her bashfulness. He wanted to make her feel comfortable during their first time.

Arjun’s hand roamed over her soft back, relishing the feeling of her bare skin against his fingers. Slowly, he slid his hand over to her right breast, kneading it gently, rolling her hard nipple between his fingers. Meera pressed closer to Arjun’s lips, moaning into his mouth and biting his lips lightly.

The kiss lasted for a few more moments before they pulled away, looking at each other. A shy smile crossed Meera’s face. Her lips curled into a bashful grin, and Arjun recognized it instantly. It was a smile he had come to know well from the very first time she had kissed him.

“What are you thinking of?” he asked, his voice low and husky.

Meera’s grin widened, and she leaned in once more, but this time her fingers danced across the buttons of his flannel shirt, unfastening each one. As she did, she placed soft kisses on his bare chest, each touch igniting a fire within him. She continued kissing — taking a quick moment to smell his shirt — all the way down to his stomach.

Arjun sat up slightly, placing his elbows behind him for balance, and looked at Meera curiously. Meera hesitated for a moment before placing her hand on his crotch, stroking the bulge beneath his jeans.

She nervously kissed his penis over the jeans and looked up at Arjun. “I–I want to ... try...”

“Sucking it?” Arjun asked with a smirk on his face. Meera was nervous, but excited. Arjun could see it in her eyes. She broke eye contact with him and moved her gaze down to the imprint of his cock on his jeans, looking at it lusty-eyed.

Meera nodded without taking her eyes off his crotch.

Arjun unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down to his feet. Meera pulled them off at the end, throwing them on the floor next to her, leaving him in only his unbuttoned shirt and boxers. Arjun’s heart began to race; the anticipation of having Meera’s mouth on his cock was unnerving him. He’d never gotten a blowjob before.

Well...

He pushed the thought away. He wanted to focus on Meera. He wanted Meera to be the first one to give him a blowjob, and, in a way, she was still going to be. He’d never had anyone’s mouth around his own penis.

Meera looked at his bulge, biting her lips again. She quickly brought her hands to the top of Arjun’s boxers, pulling them off, and took his cock in her small hands. She admired it with awe-struck eyes. Like Arjun, she was also a virgin. She’d only had one boyfriend before Arjun, and that relationship had been very short-lived. As with many high school romances, it had barely even qualified as one.

Meera began to stroke slowly, rubbing her thumb against the tip of Arjun’s cock-head. Arjun’s body twitched inadvertently. Meera continued to admire and lick her lips for a few moments before bringing her mouth onto his cock. She enveloped just the tip, sucking on it like a lollipop, and Arjun shuddered at the warmth he felt. She was, understandably to him, timid in her approach.

Meera didn’t have the same level of confidence his mother had shown. She looked like she was more or less studying Arjun’s cock, trying to taste it and get a feel for it in her mouth. Arjun let her go at her own pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.