Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2022 by SaiDiaS

Chapter 11: Texts and Jeena

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Texts and Jeena - Son wakes up in his father's body and discover secrets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Body Swap   Magic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Uncle   Niece   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

3:55 PM

After waking from his nap, Arjun realised that it was the afternoon — maybe around four, he guessed. Despite not feeling as exhausted as before, he remained in bed, as his thoughts kept him occupied. His mother had left him alone for a while, giving him some time to himself to sleep. He knew that it wouldn’t be long, though, before she would come knocking on his bedroom door.

As he lay in bed, Arjun couldn’t shake the feeling that the Voice he had heard in his head while in the ‘Black Void’ — his new name for it — and while in the Garcia’s bedroom seemed familiar to him. Despite there having been no actual voice present, he tried to mimic its sound with his own vocal cords in an attempt to identify it. Unsurprisingly, he was unsuccessful. I can’t mimic anything I didn’t actually hear.

Sitting up with a sigh, Arjun thought to himself, This is so frustrating. The voice is so familiar, but why can’t I figure out who it belongs to?

Shaking his head in an attempt to focus on his other thoughts, Arjun found himself wondering why he hadn’t mentioned the events of that morning with his father, or the Voice he kept hearing, to the Garcias. It seemed strange to him, as he usually had questions about everything, and he’d quickly come to rely on the Garcias for basically all of his answers. There was no one else whom he could go to.

RINGRING

Arjun grabbed his phone, checking to see who it was. It was a Snapchat notification from Meera and he couldn’t help but grin to himself. As he opened the Snap, he was surprised to see that it was a nude photo of Meera. She was standing in front of a full-length mirror, completely naked, with one leg slightly spread to the side, creating a triangle shape. Her thick, shapely, well-toned leg caught Arjun’s attention, as did her small, perky breasts and slender waist. He gazed at the photo for ten seconds before it disappeared. Damn! He quickly held his thumb over the message, reopening it. This time he took a screenshot of it before the image disappeared forever.

Meera’s body was simply amazing to Arjun. As a gymnast, she kept it in impeccable shape, and Arjun admired every inch of it. While Meera didn’t have the large breasts that Marianna had, or the somewhat-big breasts that his mother possessed, Arjun was still enamoured with her own unique pair. They boasted quarter-sized walnut-coloured nipples that stood out against her wheatish skin. Of all Meera’s attractive features, though, the standout was her round, thick, shapely butt. It was easily his favourite part of her body, and he suspected that many others at their school would agree. Adding to its beauty were her thighs, just below it. They, like her butt, benefited greatly from her active lifestyle. They were both thick and toned — just the way Arjun liked them.

Arjun continued to stare at the nude photo. It was rare for Meera to send any nude, and the ones she did send were usually cropped sections of either her breasts or butt. Soon after saving the photo, Arjun got another Snap — a text.

Mimi: HEY! You weren’t supposed to screenshot that!

Arjun: Sorry.

Arjun: Couldn’t help myself

Mimi: Uh huh! Delete it!

Arjun: No way. I’m keeping it

Mimi: Why?

Arjun: Because you look hot duh!

Mimi: Fine

Mimi: But you have to return the favour

Arjun: I do, do I?

Mimi: Yes

Arjun: Well I don’t have any boobs to send. Will my butt be enough?

Mimi: You know what I want!

Arjun: Yeah, my butt?

Arjun: right?

Mimi: No...

Arjun: Then?

Mimi: Aju, you know what I want

Arjun smiled to himself. He wondered how Meera’s face must have looked just then,, but he couldn’t see. He hadn’t made any Link with her, nor had he established Links with any animals to try to Link-hop his way over to her, as he’d idly thought of doing before the strange body-swap with his father had stolen his attention. Still, he could make a confident guess. He was quite sure that the shy girl he’d fallen in love with was beet-red.

Mimi: I want your cock

Arjun: Where?

Mimi: If you’re brave enough then in my pussy

Arjun: Oh I would love to Mimi but too bad your parents are home

Mimi: I’m home alone...

Arjun: Really😈

Mimi: Yes, but if you want to come I want my photo first

Arjun smirked, jumping out of bed. He pulled down his jeans — he hadn’t changed clothes when he’d come home — and took his already-hard cock in his right hand. He held his phone in his left hand and snapped a pic, and attached a winking emoji and smiling devil as the caption.

Mimi: Mimi took a screenshot!

Arjun: Hey! You weren’t suppose to take a screenshot

Arjun: Delete it!

Meera sent a photo as a response. Arjun opened it to reveal a lusty-eyed, topless Meera, with the caption, Cum make me, daddy🤤.

******

Jeena stretched her hand behind her back, feeling her muscles crack as she tried to alleviate the tension in her body. She was exhausted — not just from the threesome and countless orgasms she had had earlier that morning, but also from the constant strain of being a wife and mother. It was a full-time job that didn’t pay, but it brought her happiness in its own way.

Despite missing the life she’d had before becoming a mother, Jeena wouldn’t have traded her current life for anything. She’d been a prodigy, impressing everyone with her exceptional talent. She’d relished the attention and admiration she’d received wherever she’d gone.

As the youngest and only daughter of a powerful telepath and a sight-seer, and the grand-niece of a Primus Lictor, Jeena had lived in a palace of a house that dwarfed the one she lived in now. Her previous life had been wonderful, but something about her current life made her unwilling to go back. Even if it was possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.