You've Been a Bad Girl! - Cover

You've Been a Bad Girl!

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Story: You've been a bad girl and now I am going to have to discipline you. What will I do to you? Will I be harsh or will I show some compassion and understanding? Read on and find out what you are in for!

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   2nd POV   .

With your hands at your sides you stand before me waiting. You are dressed as I have requested; your little black dress fits you like a second skin. Your long, lean legs encased in your thigh top stockings are parted just slightly, promising delights yet to come. The silver open-toed sandals with their six inch stiletto heels bring you to just below my own six foot two inch height. As is our custom when at home, you are not wearing a bra or panties ... a rule I established with you from the beginning.

Your stunning looks are not confined to the clothes you wear, however. With your long, chestnut brown hair cascading down your back and over your shoulders like a brown waterfall you wait, with your head down, for the inevitable.

On the coffee table directly in front of you, I have placed a few select items for tonight’s activity ... a set of clover-style nipple clamps ... a large wooden paddle ... the digital camera, and my signature crop.

You stand with your back to the doorway and are so engrossed with the implements in front of you and your own thoughts, that you fail to hear me come in until I speak. You are startled when my voice comes across the room to you.

“It’s time.”

We had spent the day distracted by other things. The offense had occurred earlier that day but because we had appointments to keep and things to do, we couldn’t address it properly at the time. Now, as the day was drawing to a close, you were probably wondering if I had forgotten about the promised spanking. Not a chance, dear.

As you turn your head toward me I grab you and bend you over the side of the table and you brace yourself with your hands on the table. You let out a girlish squeal of delight. With one hand on your back, I roughly hike your dress up. I reach between your parted legs and find what I am seeking.

“Such a naughty girl you are ... Your pussy is already wet. Well we’ll see about that later. First there is the matter of your punishment to attend to. Stand and remove your clothes.” I say as I rub your smoldering slit. Your heart is pounding in your chest and you’re certain I can hear it as I smile that knowing smile. You stand and begin to strip slowly so that you will present as pleasing to me. I take a seat in my chair and watch your little show saying nothing, but my smile praises your manner of presentation.

“Good” I say, “Now can you tell me why I’m going to forgo my pleasure with you today my dear?”

I pick up the crop and stepping up behind you I run the crop up your thigh, then across your bottom ... your belly and on your breasts. You shake you head up and down to affirm that you are aware and jump when the crop bites into your left thigh

“I can’t hear you little one” I bark.

Quickly you respond,

“Yes Sir I can. You are going to punish me for failure to complete an assigned task and for my rude behavior on the phone the other day,” you reply. You gasp, the sting of the crop making you even wetter.

“Good girl” I say, but make no move toward you nor do I lift the crop again. Instead I stand and remove my shirt in preparation to do what needs to be done.

God how hot you think and blush when I laugh at you.

“Now, up on the table little one and we will get started,” I tell you, pointing to the table. I move the implements of your punishment aside and you obediently climb up on the coffee table. I position you so you can hold on to the edge of the table and push your head down onto the tabletop.

“Head down and ass up, my sweet ... you know the position I want.”

“Yes Master,” you reply, getting into the required position without further delay. You know that you are already in trouble and don’t want to make it worse on yourself.

“That’s better. I’ll bet you wish there was a different reason for you to be in this position don’t you my little pet? Wouldn’t you like a cock in your mouth and one in you pussy or better yet your ass?”

You wisely decided that no answer is perhaps the best answer and keep your mouth shut. A good choice as I don’t say anything further for the moment. Instead taking up my crop, I began lightly tapping your thighs and ass ... up the right thigh, across your ass and down the left. Then back up the inside of the left thigh and down the inside of the right one, intentionally neglecting your drooling pussy and smirking as you moan at my crop.

“Okay girl, it’s time to get down to the business at hand and start your punishment. So let me outline it for you so that you’ll know what to expect. We’re going to begin with a hand spanking of your bare bottom for twenty minutes. I will then take up the paddle and paddle your blushing bottom for another twenty minutes. I will then give your now quite sore bottom forty lashes with the crop and you will count down each one backwards. In between these different steps I will pause and let what I have done to you take effect. There will be no bottom rubbing or you will be sorry. If I catch you rubbing that red ass, we will start all over.

Once we are done, you will rise from your whipping gracefully, kneel and kiss the hand and then the rod that corrects you, apologize, promise to do better and ask forgiveness. After that you will be sent to your room to stand in your corner until I come to get you. Do you understand, my naughty girl?”

You are so shocked by the severity of the punishment all you can say is the required, “Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now before we begin, I am going to put these on you,” I say, holding the nipple clamps by the chain that held them together. “I know how sensitive your nipples are girl and the addition of these clamps will only add to the sensations that will be screaming for attention in your mind.”

With that, I begin toying with your well-developed tits, and pinching and pulling on your sensitive nipples, gently ... just enough to get them to swell and stiffen. As I do you can’t help but moan, softly closing your eyes and enjoying this last bit of pleasure before things get serious.

I soften a bit, admittedly, seeing you enjoy this and I play with your nipples a little while longer because of it. But I know that there is work to do. So once your nipples are stiff and hard, I attach the first clamp, tightening it until I am certain it won’t fall off. You suck in a breath as the clamp begins squeezing and as it gets tighter you moan, then whimper. I test the tension of the clamp by pulling on it slightly. Satisfied it isn’t going anywhere, I repeat the procedure with the second clamp.

“Open,” I command, placing the clamp chain between your teeth. “Do not let this chain fall from your mouth.”

“Yes, Master,” you say, taking the chain in your mouth.

Before beginning your spanking, I took the bottle of baby oil from the bathroom and now I apply a bit to your bare ass. This is for a couple of reasons; first it will protect your tender skin from damage from the paddle and crop. Secondly it also has a delightful tendency to hold the burn in place longer than it would otherwise!

I apply a light coating of the oil to your upturned ass cheeks rubbing it around and massaging it in. You enjoy my hands working the oil in and wriggle your ass as you moan even louder. I can tell you are getting turned on by the rituals of your punishment. I allow you this brief bit of pleasure knowing that once I begin spanking you, it would be days before you could sit comfortably again.

“Now remember my dear this is not erotic spanking. This is a punishment – there will be no caressing, bottom rubbing, or wetness checking. Just a pure and simple ass whipping, understand?”

“Yes Master,” you say, the words barely past your lips before I rain down upon your tender bottom a shower of hard, loud spanks. I spank and spank and spank your tender ass ... the blows getting harder and harder as I go. I do not allow any rest between swats as I want your ass to catch fire quickly.

At first you wiggle and then you bounce trying to move away from the spanks but you hold on tightly to the table edge, knowing that any interruptions will only make things worse and the sooner this was over the better it will be for you.

“So my slut doesn’t think her assignments are important enough to complete” I growl. My hand rose and fell ... rose and fell ... rose and fell, first on one cheek then the other, covering your entire ass from top to bottom with a bright pink glow.

“Tell me my slut, will you fail to complete your assignment again ... will you ... will you” I say gruffly as I continue to pepper your ass with hard spanks. You continue to wiggle and squirm, but I just spank you all the harder.

You pant and moan as my hand finds its mark, but you know better than to ask me to fuck you. This is not supposed to be enjoyable and you don’t want to do anything to make it seem so, fearing that it will only make me madder and more vicious.

Then I stop my assault on your bottom and as you kneel on the table with your ass on fire you hear me pick up the paddle. You cringe knowing what damage I can do with the wicked tool and know that your tender bottom will be a mass of bruises before I am finished with you.

As you kneel waiting for the torment to resume, these thoughts and fears flood your mind. I give you time for contemplation and to feel what has already been done before I bring the first stroke of the paddle down and you nearly leap off the table.

“YEEEOWWITCH!!” you scream as the first paddle strike sears your ass. Involuntarily you raise your head up from the table, dropping the chain and turning to face me. “Master! Please!” you cry.

“Ah that got your attention ... my naughty slut. Good because there’s more where that came from” I chuckle as I let the paddle fly again. I picked this particular paddle because I know you fear and hate it so. This isn’t the first time you and my paddle have met and the last time the impression it left on you lasted for a long time.

This meeting would be no different. I lay into your now very red ass with powerful, punishing strokes knowing that very soon you will be in tears and begging me to stop ... and I am correct. You try valiantly to hold back the tears, I will credit you for that, but that damn paddle reduces you to tears every time and just ten minutes into the paddling you are crying openly and begging me to stop.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.