Mrs Burma Goes Camping - Cover

Mrs Burma Goes Camping

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Teacher goes on holiday meeting old friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

As the night grew late families separated among themselves. It has been a long-standing tradition that on the second to last night after the bonfire event had concluded families reunite to embrace the meaning of our retreat. It has always been a difficult night for me as I had no children to share this dedicated time with. Tonight I would have Charlie and would take this night to explain to him why we enjoy the things we do and why it is so important that he understands that it is now as it always has been a private affair and no others should become aware of its existence. For once I looked forward to a night I knew was meant for family bonding.

I found Charlie talking with Lily. They seemed to get along great and being close in age it shouldn’t have come as a surprise. The three of us walked back to our campsite together with Charlie in between us. They didn’t think it went noticed but I could see they were holding hands as we walked. It was sweet and I was happy to see Lily coming out of her depression over her ordeal with Arthur. Where this was allowed to go would be in my brother’s hands, and I knew I could not interfere. That would be a family matter, an immediate family matter. I closed my eyes to what I knew and as Lily held one hand, I held the other. Just before we arrived at our tents they separated from each other not wanting Joe or Kimberly to know there was something there. I remained silent in what I knew and now the promise I made Charlie was even more important for me to keep. The promise of him sharing the last night here with Lily. I hope I could because disappointment was not something I wanted him to leave here with.

Kimberly and I had a long talk about Charlie. She had concerns over what I told Joe about taking him home with me. I knew it was the right thing to do but she worried it wasn’t for my own selfishness. I guess in part it was, I would love him like a son and enjoy him like my lover. I needed him as much as he needed me. I asked if we could spend more time together after the retreat, that maybe having someone Lily’s age that understood us would benefit her growing into a beautiful young lady. Kimberly thought if Charlie was to become family she would have no objections but the final say did come from Joe. I knew I could get him to approve, after the other night we both knew what had started when we were young had resurfaced and would continue so I think he might listen to me knowing what I had to give him in return. Kimberly stretched and said she was calling it a night. She, Joe, and Lily had one night of camping they could call their own and she wanted to enjoy the most of it.

In the darkness I went to find Charlie. He had wandered off while we spoke and when I found him he was otherwise occupied. He was behind my tent lip locked with Lily, hand up her shirt, and the scent of sex was obvious. I cleared my throat not to rattle them and told Lily her mother was waiting for her in her tent with her father. In passing she asked me not to say anything. I promised and she kissed me. I loved my niece and wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. I took Charlie by the hand and our family night was about to begin.

Once in my tent and the flap closed I knew nobody would enter. We sat and talked about his experiences thus far. One thing I liked about him was he wasn’t shy but wasn’t disrespectful either. He said he enjoyed meeting the women of our small group and learning something from each of them. Charlie kissed me and asked if I had anything I wanted him to learn. I had many things in store for him beginning with his power to control his quick releases. I knew over time it would come naturally but I wanted to enjoy him tonight for as long as possible. I know it was a cruel lesson to learn but a very effective one. I didn’t sugar coat it, I told him exactly what I planned on doing to him and he cringed at the thought but knew he should not protest. I told him I would allow him anything in the beginning but after he came the first time I would control the duration of all that could follow. Charlie smiled and said he was able to do something he didn’t think he would like with Kimberly but once he got going found it was the best thing. I knew Kimberly loved kinky sex with my brother so I could only imagine what she did with my Charlie. I did say I would allow him anything and would soon eat my words as he had more in mind than I wanted.

Charlie and I had an understanding before we turned the lamp off for the night. He would return home with me, enroll in school as my nephew, and live with me as my son. I explained for the first few months he would learn the rules we and now he would abide by and the principles we stood by. He agreed to everything including his vow of silence in anything that happened within our home or within our group. I kissed my young man and when I hugged him I called him my son and an electricity ran throughout my body, my son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.