Mrs Burma Goes Camping - Cover

Mrs Burma Goes Camping

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Teacher goes on holiday meeting old friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I turned and walked away from him without a word. it was not proper for a woman to refuse a boy just as it was not proper for a girl to refuse a man but there are boundaries and he just crossed them. Not only was he obnoxious but he fueled my flame for his father’s downfall. I knew there were selected people I could gather and as I pulled them together in an isolated part of camp I told them in detail what Arthur had gone to Lily. I was sure they heard explicit detail of how he brutalized her and caused physical pain. This did not go over well with any of them and when I stood my ground that when the children misbehaved or showed any of us disrespect they were subject to a fitting punishment. The adults should not be above that rule. When we were in 100% agreement I explained how I felt his punishment should be handled. I was called ruthless, I was called despicable, and I was called a person who understands justice for our young Lily.

As with a boy who tells his mother no or a girl how shows reluctance for no just cause, a punishment would be issued. It was a part of life for them which was always done in private, as it would be for Arthur. Tonight after the big bonfire which we have every year with two nights remaining he would learn of his punishment for what nobody wanted to call it but in essence it was.

That was hours away and for now it would remain between us. They had things to do, people to see, girls to adore, and me, well I wondered what Kimberly and Charlie have been up to.

When I found them they were eating watermelon with a group. I sat with him and asked if he had met many people today. He knew what I meant and said he had met two wonderful moms. Poor kid, his little pecker must be worn out I said in my head. I wanted him energized for tonight because tomorrow night was the last night and it was always children’s choice on last night and who knows, he might go with someone else. I let him enjoy his snack and went to sit at the edge of the range to enjoy the beauty of the mountains. Once a year is not enough to soak in the majestic views here. I wished we could come three or four times a year but I knew that was not possible.

I was joined by a young man who had a chip on his shoulder. He was huffy with me and I asked him to calm his temper and tell who or while got him riled up. He said someone made fun of him and he didn’t like it very much. I wasn’t going to ask who but I did ask what was said. His name was Eric and he said he was told if he could get things finished maybe you should have stayed home. I could see how that would upset him and I asked for an explanation for “not getting things finished” meant. He said it took him forever to finish things and nobody wanted to wait that long. I thought he was either joking or misspoke so showing him I had a real concern and not messing with him I had him explain what taking forever actually mean to a woman. He said he stayed hard for an extremely long period of time. someone made fun of this kid for being the ideal lover. Oh hell no, not me, I would enjoy having a boy that just keeps going and going.

Eric was a sweetheart, he even asked me if he could call me his girlfriend. He said he loved coming here and looking at the mountains and gave a sigh. He was more like me than he knew and I put my arm around him and asked how many times he has come and he said it was his third. That alone told me he could have something special for me downstairs and I gave his crotch a little squeeze. He asked if we should leave and go to mine or his tent and I said for a little while, let’s just stay here and enjoy the scenery. I knew we shouldn’t, I just went through this with Kent, but Eric was different. I let him massage my thigh and he let me feel his cock growing in his shorts. I was right, he had something worth investigating. He asked again if it was okay that we do this outside. His concern was refreshing and I looked around, nobody was anywhere close to us and we were after all, watching the beauty of a distant storm over the mountain peaks.

I asked he loosen his shorts and open them but not take them off. As he did I made myself more available for him by sliding my short enough so he too would find additional mobility. We sat not causing a fuss, not arousing attention, him with his fingers turning my pussy into a swamp and me jerking off what was the biggest (Not counting my brother) cock of the week. This was fun, this was something I could see he enjoyed and that was important. When I asked if he had any shortcuts to finishing he said there was only one and nobody wanted it to happen. I asked what that was and he said he loved how it felt when he could cum between butt cheeks. It made him want to do it there but nobody would let him. Unfortunately I told I wouldn’t either but if he promised not to push too hard and didn’t do anything except cum, I would let him put it between my butt cheeks. His eyes went wide and his smile was ear-to-ear. I asked if I did he couldn’t tell anyone, it would be our fun activity and next year something we could do again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.