Mrs Burma Goes Camping - Cover

Mrs Burma Goes Camping

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Teacher goes on holiday meeting old friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

During the night while my newest lover slept I woke to the sound of voices outside my tent. They weren’t hostile words but they were negative ones. It was Lily and her mother arguing over her reluctance to spend the night with Arthur again. I knew when it came to sensitive issues like this it was best I stay out of it. Houses handled private business among themselves, I had no right to intervene. Kimberly was throwing respect in Lily’s face and how she was raised better than to act this way. it was obvious Lily didn’t tell her what happened. If it was anyone other than my brother’s family I would have blocked out the conversation, but it wasn’t, and I didn’t. I opened my flap and jumped in the middle.

“Kimberly, may I have a word with you in private? It is of importance and cannot wait.

I know something that Lily is afraid to tell you because she knows it will cause a conflict within our group. She wants to be the daughter you raised but still has some independence left in her and when she feels she was wronged she doesn’t take it sitting on her hands. Last night she was used as no girl should by Arthur. Kimberly, he forced her into something she wasn’t ready to do. Lily isn’t refusing to disrespect you or Joe, or even Arthur, but not to disrespect herself. Last night Arthur insisted she experience her first anal and he was not kind with her, that is why she is acting out”.

If looks could kill Arthur would be dead on his feet. Kimberly went to Lily and ushered her into her tent. I knew I spoke out of place but I didn’t care, Lily deserved to be treated better. With them having a lot to discuss, mother to daughter I returned to my tent where my sleeping beauty had stirred from the sounds. His gentle smile lured me to him and as I kissed him he asked if he could be with me again. I slipped away what I wore and felt him a little more eager to know the feel of a woman’s body.

Charlie wanted to be inside of me, he enjoyed how I woke his body and that I wanted him to give me his love juices. He was a fantastic boy who learned the ways a woman wants to feel. He kissed me and asked if he had known his mom would she had shared this with him and I said I hoped she would have but not all do. he looked at me and said he was happy I did. I let him know I wasn’t the only one that searched for the happiness he could give and Charlie said if it made me happy he would make others happy. I felt his penetration and as much as I wanted to love him all night, right now the dirty part of me wanted him even more and I squeezed my young man and told him to fuck me.

Hearing me talking nasty did something to him. His level of energy increased and his craving to do it as I asked excited him. I could feel in in his body language, Charlie was more excited in the sex than the love. A good thing for so many reasons but a bad thing for how and why we were the way we are. For tonight I would give him that new thrill. The sound of a woman that is starved for him to use her body. I whispered in his ear if he wanted to make me cum he had to learn how to eat my pussy. I grabbed him by his balls and said lick the cum from me tonight and you can cum anywhere you want and with anyone you want tomorrow. Charlie let me teach him the raunchy part of sex. He tried so hard to make me cum but his inexperience was to much of an uphill battle. He knew he failed but I told him trying was what made perfection. I asked him which of the women would he like to smile because of him. Charlie got a grin on his face that told me had chosen one already. He chose Lily. He said she was beautiful and loved her little body. When he seen my face of disapproval he asked why. I told him he would be expected to bring happiness to the women and not the girls. Now he had the look of disappointment. I made him a deal; one I had no right to make but make it I did. show me and the women he visited that he could make them smile and before we left at the end of the week I would find a way that he could share Lily’s tent on the last night. He promised he would do whatever he was told and like the good kid that he was I knew he would.

By morning he had taken me four times and other than his first I felt him cum inside me each time. We left the tent where he was properly introduced to Joe and Kimberly. I explained the situation and told Kimberly what he needed to learn from her. He was ready to please and before anyone else chose him I wanted Kimberly to help him understand more about why he was so important to us. We ate and before that days communal events took place I watched as Kimberly’s flap closed behind them. I knew he was in safe hands and so did my brother Joe.

We talked and judging by his demeaner I knew Kimberly had not told him about Arthur. Instead he was all lovable with me because on my big heart in taking an interest in Charlie. I wish I could say I seen it coming as much as I wish I could say it was unwanted but in his show of affection for my open-heart Joe, took my hand and his tent flap closed behind us. I felt like a little girl again, I felt the way I did the first time we found that we could share more than a bowl of ice cream.

I was twelve and Joe was fourteen. We had a strange brother/sister relationship for as far back as memory serves. One night we were doing something we both loved to do, spy on mom and dad having sex. Dad was always the one calling the shots and mom did whatever he asked. On this particular night we got caught. I thought dad would kill us both but instead he took us into their bedroom, sat us on the end of the bed, and let us watch them. Mom was not shy with us there and did some very nasty things to dad. When I watched her sucking his cock she looked like she was in love with it. Then without asking me or warning me she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Her mouth opened mine and I tasted daddy’s cum for the first time. She hadn’t swallowed any of it and at twelve I knew what my father’s cum felt and tasted like. That began us watching and learning in their bedroom. We were never asked to join but we did see everything. After that night Joe had some wild ideas and he asked if I would give him his first blowjob. I did and I have loved sucking cock ever since.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.