Mrs Burma Goes Camping - Cover

Mrs Burma Goes Camping

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teacher goes on holiday meeting old friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The main purpose for our retreat was for those within our circle to share the love we had for our children. Fathers who groom their daughter’s to understand the importance of family obligations. From an early age learn that the love they have to offer should be dedicated to those who nurture her before she steps out into the real world. Even after that her sense of belonging will always exist and she would know that the rules of her father would always come first.

A mother knows her child better than anyone so who better to teach him how to bring happiness to others. She disciplines him, educates him, and shares her love with him. A mother knows when to cradle him and when to release him to experiment in what he has learned. A boy will always love his mother and would never do anything to show her disrespect. He proves this by being there when she needs him and doing as she asks. As he grows into an adult he will take his teachings with him and perhaps enlighten his own family one day but until that time comes he would always put his mother first. She was his first and cannot be forgotten.

Sharing is caring. There are no animosities towards anyone here. A man knows his daughter is sharing the bed of his friend, his wife with a boy, and he has chosen a young girl to bring pleasure to. Jealousy has no place between us as we all want the same thing. I myself enjoy the company of young boys more than most men I know. It isn’t perverted, it’s a different and honest form of love. Even when I see my niece Lily, a young beautiful teenage girl smiling as she walks holding the hand of a man older than her father knowing and wanting to feel him inside of her, wanting to arouse and excite him. It’s a beautiful thing to those who understand it.

While I enjoyed watching them pair off I was approached by Kent who had waited for me. Last year was his first retreat and outside his family I was his first encounter. I remember him better than any other, shy, uncertain, but very energetic. This year he had expanded his experiences with his Aunt and with his own tutor from school. Kent sat with me and we started to kiss by the fire. It was an unsaid rule that encounters were always a private matter. This was highly unusual to happen but tonight it was with us. I warned him it could be seen as unacceptable but Kent was his own man so to speak and said he wanted to enjoy me his way and I should respect him for what his needs were. Spoken like a true man.

We were not alone, not everyone was committed to someone and I knew without looking there was a woman watching our interaction, it was him mother and I wondered if she knew of him stubborn side, his aggressive side. Kent made me feel like I belonged to him and it was a sensation I can’t put into words. When he kissed me he created the passion, when his hand cupped me it was his intentions that called the shots. I wanted us to go to my tent, be alone and enjoy what we could offer the other but he said no, there will be time for that later, right now here is where he wanted to stay and he slipped his hand in my shirt and teased my bare nipples. He had me where he wanted me and as wrong as I knew this was, I wanted him to control every move that was made. I wanted to belong to him tonight. As his lips held mine hostage I heard a voice that sounded so far away but in reality was behind us saying this was not acceptable, we needed to be more discreet. Discreet, that was not a possibility here and she had no cause for coming between us. When I turned it was Kent’s mother, she looked concerned.

I told Kent he should show his mother more respect and listen to her, he had other ideas. We stood up and were walking towards my tent and I thought he would never disrespect her and do as she wishes. Instead he turned and said, come mother, this is as much for you as it is for me. he had me baffled by his request but she came with us and now a tent made for one was now housing three.

“My mother is very protective of me as you can tell. She doesn’t allow me to have a girlfriend because she believes it would interrupt what we have together. She allows me this because it has always been. Tonight I want her to do something she has never done; I want her to watch her son fuck someone else, to fuck you. I want my mother to know hers is not the only pussy that excites me. She knows what this week brings but shields her eyes and her mind. She wants me to herself, to give her the wonderful feeling of her son taking her at will. Yes mother, I will always love you and you always mean more to me than any other, but there will be others and tonight you must see it for yourself.

You are a very desirable woman Mrs. B. As devoted to her as I am to her I still find the excitement of women very arousing. For me because it is what I ask, I want you to excite me. I want to watch you masturbate for me knowing my mother will be watching as well. Show the need for me is greater than the need for privacy. Show her that I am capable of having electrifying sex with someone besides her. Mrs. B, make me want to fuck you and want me regardless of who is watching”.

Oh my, Kent was not only aggressive but was learning at a young age his role as the dominating partner. Not only was his mother sitting there absorbing all of this but I was feeling it was my duty to do as he asked. I have never had sex in front of anyone before, certainly not within a couple of feet from me. Conversations between parents were commonplace in the encounters they shared but to actually be there was unheard of. Kent was bringing this arrangement everyone knew to an entirely new level. This was no longer the loved someone older would share with someone younger to him, this was him wanting to fuck me, raunchy, filthy, and obviously open sex. I didn’t know how to look at her but I did know how to respond to Kent. I undressed for him, I catered to my own needs for him, and with my legs apart knew his mother watched me prepare my pussy for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.