Mrs Burma Goes Camping - Cover

Mrs Burma Goes Camping

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teacher goes on holiday meeting old friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

When school let out for the summer I was on top of the world. In three days I would be camping in the Highlands. It was a once-a-year event that I looked forward to. A full week overlooking the mountains in Ullapool. Camping under the stars on a range away from anything modern or civilized. It was my oasis away from the life here in the city of noise and confusion. When I was in Quinag I could ignore the world and focus on what was most important to me. Yes I was an outdoors girl and always have been. Now it was time to find that girl again and let her spirit soar among the peaks of Spidean Coinich.

I guess you can tell I was excited. This week was very important to me for several reasons. One being when my brother Joe picked me up with his wife Kimberly they would be bringing their daughter Lily with them for the first time. I remembered my first visit to the range, I was ecstatic and I was an adult, image the mystery of it that comes from a teenager. Joe said she was mature enough to handle herself on our trip and it was time she was introduced to the others. I envied her so much, when someone was there on their first trip everyone paid so much attention to them. So I guess my excitement was partially for her.

The drive was long, forty-five minutes outside of Ullapool on not very smooth road conditions. I sat in the back with Lily who was more preoccupied with getting every minute she could from her phone before we were out of any network. I tried to start a conversation with her but she was not really happy to be here. “Why do we have to go camping she asked. Why not stay in a suite overlooking Gairlock or Redpoint Beach? I know I have to go but it doesn’t mean I’m going to like it”. It made me wonder if she was as mature as Joe said she was or did he decide for her that it was time.

Lily was such a pretty girl, big smile, cute freckles across her nose, that little frame of hers built to tease the men and excite the boys. She was going to be a wanted woman when her age caught up to her but until that day came she should learn to use what she has, it will make her life go much easier and with a lot more fun.

We arrived at the open range and a few others had arrived before us. Joe said the spot he wanted to set up camp was taken so we would settle for the south side and hope the morning sun wasn’t too bright. Him and Kimberly unpacked the basic essentials and all of us pitched in to set up our tents and the rest of our immediate camp site. The main site was already established in the center of where everyone would call their own. Our site was not uncommon to others with four individual tents set up. It was normal even for married people to have their own tent. While Joe and Kimberly unpacked the remaining items I took a walk with Lily to show her how beautiful the views were.

I showed her where the Sail Gharbh, or the Rough Heel as she may know it met with the Sail Ghorm, or the Blue Heel. She was less than impressed and while I soaked in the natural beauty we were joined by a familiar voice. An old flame of mine dating back to high school Arthur had come up behind us. He was with his son Kent, a boy I new very well. I introduced Lily to them and where Arthur took an instant liking to Lily Kent didn’t really connect at all. They were very polite and when asked how Caroline was he pointed to her having a cozy conversation with Joe.

We walked around to different campsites and talked with some. Lily was finally coming around to the peace you can find here. when she returned to our campsite I continued to walk around. I loved the fresh air and loved seeing all the happy faces. One face caught my eye and I stopped and was greeted with a big hug. It was Lucas, a boy I’ve known since he was ten. He was always the husky one, bigger than the other boys, more assertive and intimidating, but under his rough exterior was a brilliant mind. He learned to play piano at five, developed a love for Science by eight, and was in a class by himself by eleven. When he seen me coming his arms were open and waited for me. He knew better than to act up around me, and when I leaned in and kissed him the little boy in him came out and the cutest dimples imaginable appeared. Hello Mrs. B, I’m glad you came this year. Lucas was definitely one of my favorites and I think he knew it.

I let him take me by the hand and walk me to where hit tent was set up. He opened the flap and we went inside. For the most part he was always a shy kid. Today was no different so I took the lead and kissed him once again. This time I wouldn’t let go and as he grew comfortable with me I let my hand slide down and feel how hard his cock was. Lucas may still be a little boy inside but his body would say otherwise. I rubbed his cock as my tongue worked its magic on his eagerness. It has been the entire year since I felt the wonders of youth. Lucas was an amazing start to my weekend as I watched him lower his shorts and offer his incredible piece of boy meat. I slowly took it in my mouth, savoring the first taste, wanting to enjoy this moment. He made me want him to use it in so many ways. I sucked his junior sized cock down to his balls and his moans of pleasure told me he was having as much fun as I was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.