Befores and Afters - Cover

Befores and Afters

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: Tenisha, Anna, and Pippa have a nail-painting party. They decided there should be before and after pictures. Somewhere along the line they decide that the clothes are distracting from the nails. Illustrated.

Tags: Teenagers   Fiction   Vignettes   Illustrated  

Tenisha, Pippa, and Anna got together for a nail painting party.

“This is going to be so fun,” Pippa said.

“We should be sure to take pictures,” Tenisha said.

“Yeah, we should do befores and afters,” Anna put in.

“Fingers and toes too,” Tenisha said. Using her phone camera she took pictures of everyone’s toes and fingers including her own.

“We should do all at once,” Anna suggested.

“How are we going to do that?” Tenisha wondered.

“We could call up Nils. He’d come over to do it,” Anna said. “Except I just remembered—he’s on vacation.”

“Maybe if we snuggled close, like on that chair, and propped the camera on the bookshelf, and set the self-timer...” Tenisha proposed.

The first pictures, they agreed, were missing something. “The clothing,” Pippa said. “Distracting,” Anna said. Tenisha was the first one naked.

They agreed the second shot turned out much better, even though Pippa’s fingernails and no-one’s toenails were in the picture.

The next retake showed everything.

And the next retake showed even more.

Please Wait while image loads

For some reason, though, they never got around to doing the nail painting, so there were no afters.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.