Into the Woods - Cover

Into the Woods

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A man kidnaps Rebecca and takes her into the woods. But will she come out?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Snuff   .

Rebecca whimpered again as the car bumped along the road, shaking her about. She struggled with the zip ties holding her arms and legs together as a gallon of antifreeze rolled against her head. It was hot in the trunk, dark, with only a sliver of light shining through a rusted spot. She screamed uselessly through the filthy oily rag in her mouth and prayed someone might hear her. She doubted it. They had been driving for hours and they likely left the city a good bit ago. Did anyone even know she was missing? How long before her husband noticed she had not come back and wasn’t responding to texts before he called the police. She tried to fix him and the children in her mind, but terror flooded everything out. The car came to a hard stop and she winced in pain before she started kicking and trying to scream for help.

Light flooded the trunk as it was opened and she closed her eyes against it, shaking. She started crying again as the large man pulled her out of the car and threw her to the ground, then calmly closed the trunk. A rifle was slung over his shoulder as he stepped over to her bound form and squatted beside her.

“Listen,” he said in a deep southern drawl. “I’m going to cut those straps loose. When I do that, you’re going to think, run. You’re going to try to do something really stupid. And then I’m gonna put a bullet in your brain and I’m still gonna fuck your dead dumb body. Do you understand? You do anything and I’m gonna put a bullet in your brain. Nod if you understand.”

Crying harder than ever, Rebecca nodded as she shook violently.

“Next, when I take that gag out of your mouth, you’re gonna scream and you’re gonna try to bite me. You’re going to beg. And when that happens, I’m gonna put a bullet in your brain. And I will still rape your dead dumb body. Nod if you understand,” he said as calmly as if he was discussing the weather.

Her face sweaty, eyes red with tears, Rebecca nodded.

“Nothing will prevent your rape. Nothing. I saw you, you made my dick hard. That’s your fucking fault and I’m gonna rape your dumb cunt for doing that. The only choice you have is whether I rape a dead cunt or a live one. Nod if you understand.”

Trembling, pissing herself a bit, the smell of which made the man smile, Rebecca nodded.

“Good then,” he said, pulling a large knife from a sheathe on his belt, and in two swipes her arms and legs were free. It took every bit of willpower to do as he said, to not run, kick, or fight. She whimpered as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and stood up, yanking her up along with him.

“Strip,” was all he said as he let go of her and unslung his rifle, and pressed it against her belly, just barely touching it. Rebecca thought of her husband, her family, and despite her fear, her piss-soaked jeans, she nodded meekly. She took off her jacket and tossed it on the side of the car. Then she bent down and unlaced her shoes, tossed them aside with her socks, aware that her every movement was followed by the rifle just an inch from her.

As she raised back up to unbutton and unzip her pants, she glanced around at her surroundings. They were in the middle of nowhere on some dinky country road and the sun was fading fast. It would be dark soon. She wiped her eyes, trying not to cry in front of the well-built monster in front of her. If he didn’t have the gun and had just been walking down the street, she’d have even found him attractive. She never would have expected him to pull a gun on her, hit her, and put her in his trunk.

She pulled down her pants and kicked them over to him. Her faded blue panties were dark blue in the middle, wet, and clung to her skin as she pulled them off as well. She froze as she stood up again, cold steel pressed against her pussy.

“Part them, let me see your hairless slut cunt,” he said. She felt ashamed. She had done that for her husband as he liked her silky smooth and it had made her feel sexy and wanted. Now? Now she felt dirty for having shaved. She parted her legs a bit, then reached down and looked away as she parted her lips for him. She cried as she felt the rifle barrel against her, this time pressing inside her a bit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.