How I Caught My Daughter - Cover

How I Caught My Daughter

by Badger Hole

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Coming of Age Sex Story: This is a follow-up to my Story Caught you will need to read that story first. How a mother catches her daughter.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Scatology   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   .

To start this tale, let me tell you about myself. My name is Leslie Myers, and I am a happily married mother of 2, a boy Josh 14, and a girl Julie 15; my husband Carl and I have had a pretty wild sex life historically, but we have toned it down while the kids were growing. I have not had a dick other than Carl’s in more than ten years. We monitor our kids’ lives, not controlling them; we want to know what they are up to. We have mirror accounts in their google photos so we can see what they are taking pictures of and monitor their texts. I want to know what my kids are getting into. Carl and I were looking through Julies texts last night, and we saw something that perked our interest. She was texting a boy named Freddy; Freddy was our Pastors son. That was not what perked our interest; we had seen her texts to boys before. After all, she was 15, and I found out she had given a couple of blow jobs. I thought at least she was still a virgin. Anyway, back to Freddie’s engaging text, she wanted him to get her a dildo. A 12-inch thrusting dildo with a suction cup base, to be exact. It seems that Freddy had a side business where he would order online and have the packages delivered to an Amazon drop box where he could pick them up and arrange delivery.

That was a giant dildo; I have one that big and have a tough time fitting it in. What was she thinking? I needed to come up with a plan. She was going to meet Freddy after Church on Sunday.

“Carl, looks at this, s will you? It seems Julie is growing up; she is buying a Big Dildo; what should we do about it.”

“Well, dear, I would like to see it for myself. Does she know how to use it? Could she hurt herself with it?”

Leslie “She would be mortified if I confronted her about it. What if we set something up so that Josh could catch her with it? You know, maybe take some pictures. We could then see what was going on.”

“So, getting her brother to catch her would be easier on her than her parents catching her? Ok, how do we do this? Josh can’t know we set him up to do this.”

“Good question. I think I know of a way I will wait until I am pretty sure that she is using her new toy; I will have Josh go get the dirty towels from their Jack and Jill bathroom and tell him that I think Julie is out and to check her room for dirty towels.”

“So, the hope is that he will take some pictures of Julie using the toy?”

Leslie “I am so horny, honey, come. On let me have some dick.”

“You know it has been a long time since you had any strange dick, dear. Maybe we can see where this Julie thing leads; I may have a poker party for you?”

“Oh, baby, it has been sooo long. Do you think we can? Would anybody be interested in an old lady like me?”

“What, you are barely 35. You are not an old lady but a Hot Milf in my eyes. My friends were comparing our wives and their virtues, and you were considered the one with the best ass. And the one that they wanted to fuck.”

Carl knows how to kick my sex drive up a notch; all he has to do is infer how other guys lust after me. I love dick; he knows it and likes me to enjoy myself. This poker party sounded fun. I hosted for him when the kids were babies. It makes me shudder thinking about teasing five guys; I would wear a short skirt, you know, where my ass is not entirely covered. And a sheer halter top just holding in my big tits. My nipples were pierced back then, and you could tell I had some big hoops in my nipples. Usually, the winner sat out the next hand and could do what they wanted with me; Carl encouraged me to be a full-service attendant, a no-holes-barred type of girl if you know what I mean. One guy, Richard, did have a big Richard. I loved to pound my ass. He could use that thing he had. And I loved all the attention. Once someone fucked me, I would stay naked for the boys trying to distract them from helping Carl out. I did not help him cheat but having a busty girl sitting on your lap was not considered cheating but a perk. I would take their free hand and have them grab my Tit or my Pussy. They liked pinching and playing with my nipples. Once they wanted to do body shots, Carl had a new idea. He had me on my back with my feet over my head, my pussy right above my face, and he pored a shot on my pussy, and the guys would have to take the shot that way. It was ok, but if the whisky would get in my pee hole, wow, watch out. What a slut I was hell and still am. We just took a break to raise some offspring. Now one of the offspring was showing interest in sexual things. I think it is about time, and I want to help her discover.

“Yeah, honey, I remember our last party like that; that is what you are talking about, right?”

“Yea, baby dust off your knee pads. I think you are going to need them. If Julie is as active as you think.”

“Yea, I hope so; let’s just wait and see what happens, ok.”

Our lovemaking that night was unlike anything we had done in years. I brought out my toys and stated that he needed to start stretching my Cooter out. I used to have a big pussy, and I would quickly snap it back in place with Kegel exercises. I wanted him to force me open. It was so filling I loved every minute, even when he started to put his fist in me. It had been five years since he did that. It was so lovely being used for sex like the slut I am. Don’t get me wrong, I love being a parent, and everything we have been doing the last few years has been for the benefit and rearing of our two beautiful children. Still, the thought of being able to rekindle that old life and desires is awakening lustful thoughts in me. I just hoped I could help Julie on her path. I think that girl is too focused on being a virgin. I had the doctor put her on the 6-month shot plan for birth control last month just in case we don’t need a baby around here.

Pancakes at breakfast, my two men greedily inhaling the blueberry stuffed delicacies. Sausage and eggs on the side. It was my typical Sunday breakfast. Julie was usually late, but that was all right; she needed her private time in the bathroom. I remember when I found the joy in running water over my privates. We have an extra-large water heater because I demanded it after we ran out of hot water one day. Two girls can go through a lot of water. She may not have been using water. I did get her that Hairbrush. The handle looked almost like a penis. I had used my brush handle to “take care” of my hymen when I was 13; I gave that brush to Julie on her 13th birthday. I think that she took care of that soon after her birthday. Now she was going to get a 12-inch dong. I did not get one of those until I was married. Carl took me to an adult store and had me pick it out, try it out in the store, and made me strip naked, spread my legs wide, and put on a demonstration. I came so hard while those men watched me fuck myself in public. I did tell you that I was a slut, right.

Here she is, her face glowing in post-orgasmic bliss. It must have been a good one.

Leslie, “Now that everyone is here, what are your plans after church this morning.”

Carl, “I have a golf game with the guys this afternoon. Then I will mow the lawn when I get home.”

Josh “Freddy has a new video game we want to play”

Leslie “well, I have some chores for you to do first. When they are done, you can go to Freddies.”

I had nearly forgotten that Josh and Freddie were best friends. Maybe my plan would work.

“What about you, Julie?” Carl asked his daughter.

“I don’t know, but I think I would enjoy a walk home alone from church kind of clear my mind, you know.”

Leslie “That’s fine, don’t take too long. Honey, do you want to get a burger after church”

Carl “no, honey, the guys and I have plans on a steak.”

Josh “that sounds great. If I have chores to do, I might as well get a meal.”

Julie “I think I would just like to take a walk; I will make a sandwich when I get home.”

“Settled - my son and I will have a mother/son lunch - I think I will like that.”

Taking two cars to church was easier as Carl was going golfing right after service. The service was typical. I do like this church. The pastor is very hands-on. I have had private meetings with him in his office he has shown me some of the tools he uses in his ministry. I liked how his offering fit between my lips, and I received his communion several times. It took me three swallows to get it all down. As I said, I am a slut. I said we slowed down for a few years. I have not been Chaste. The pastor has a nice dick, and I loved sucking on it. Carl liked the Choir director and helped her reach some high notes. At least that’s what he told me. Finally, the service was over; II saw my daughter and Freddie exit the side door. She did not see me looking at her; they were going to get her toy, and she was going to ‘walk’ home. I need to give her time to arrange everything and return home. That is why I am taking Josh to get a burger. I will have to probe into his life a little to give him some ideas without him knowing it. I could tell him about the time I caught his aunt kissing a boy and how I took control of her, and she let me because I would tell our parents. Yeah, that’s a good one. So, when he finds Julie, he will have the same idea, am I the asshole? No, I am just a slut wanting to get this party started.

“I want the fire burger mom with bacon, sweet potato fries, and a large coke.”

We are at our favorite burger stand, which has Gourmet burgers, not your typical just cheeseburgers. These have to be the best burgers in town; the Fire burger had hot peppers, hot sauce, and mushrooms; Josh liked spicy food. I ordered the Kobie beef for myself. I doubted it was natural Kobie beef, but it was high-quality beef and tasted good, but I did not have the bun I ordered on a house salad. How do I turn the conversation to catching his aunt?

“Would you look at those two girls over there? They are running around in those short skirts; I think one just flashed me. If I found out Julie was acting like that, I don’t know what I would do.”

“Mom, you know Julie is little miss perfect. She would never do anything like that.”

“I don’t know. I remember catching your Aunt kissing a boy, French Kissing. I could get a Polaroid of her and man; did I make her squirm.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.