Paula's Part Time Job - Cover

Paula's Part Time Job

Copyright© 2022 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Unlike most of my previous stories, this story more closely resembles a romance novel, I assume. I've never actually read one. There is a lot of sex and some of it is a tad kinky. But pretty much all of it is consensual. It's a story about a teenage girl being raised by her single mother. They live in poverty but find a way to improve their lot in life. There is one brief WS scene and one brief Bestiality scene and there are three brief encounters between white females and black males.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

It probably helped even more when we entered the living room and almost in unison, Shelby and Mark muttered, “Holy shit!”

Marsha exclaimed, “I knew you were sexy, but oh my god! I mean damn! You look younger than me!”

Mom smiled nervously and replied, “You’re all full of crap. But thanks. I needed that.”

“I’m not kidding, Mrs. Clark. You’re hot!”

I thought it would be a good idea to get a blanket. I said, “Marsha, I’m going to get something to play on. Why don’t you start educating my mother on how to give a good blowjob.”

When I returned with the blanket, Marsha was telling mom how to handle the urge to gag. I listened while she told mom the same things she told me. She explained about the bitter taste of most guy’s cum and that there’s no real trick to it. You just have to get used to it. After four or five blowjobs most girls either decide they aren’t that kind of girl or they relax and get off on how exciting it is to suck a nice cock. By that time they hardly notice the way it tastes.

While I was spreading the blanket out on the floor, Shelby and Mark stood up to finish undressing. Mom was embarrassed and looked away but Marsha said, “Don’t do that. Look at them. Both of these guys have very nice bodies and great cocks. And very soon you’re going to suck them off and swallow their cum. We should have enough time to do both of them at least twice.”

Mark whispered to Shelby, “Isn’t it terrible how they take us for granted?”

Shelby just threw his shirt at him.

Mom watched while the boys finished undressing but her face never lost that dark red color. Marsha asked her, “Have you ever touched a cock before?”

“I’ve never even seen one before! I’ve had sex twice, with the same asshole. We did it in the dark in the backseat of his car and like a good little virgin I was totally passive.”

“Oh! You poor girl! Shelby, bring your cute little butt over here.”

Marsha pulled mom down onto her knees beside her and pulled Shelby a little closer. She took my mother’s hand and guided it to his testicles. She said, “Very gently now. Most guy’s balls are very sensitive. Feel them in there?”

Mom caressed Shelby’s balls, nodded and said, “They feel funny.” Then, in a very quiet voice she asked, “Do guys know how unattractive these things are?”

“No. You’re going to find that, just like that rotten kid you had sex with fifteen years ago, guys are not very self-aware. They think about tits and pussy constantly. They don’t think about cocks and balls at all, or at least straight guys don’t. They’re really proud of them but they don’t give them a lot of thought. Just remember, they’re very sensitive. That knowledge can come in handy if a guy pisses you off.”

That got a laugh out of mom. I think Shelby was less amused.

Marsha said, “Okay. Now check out his cock. Both these guys have really nice cocks, especially for little boys.”

Everyone but Shelby found that amusing. But I notice that Marsha’s relaxed, slightly comic presentation seems to be calming my mother down. Mom carefully wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and slowly worked it up to the tip. Shelby moaned and his entire body shuddered. Now that it’s happening he seems a lot less nervous about doing this with my mom than he was when I suggested it.

Mom took her hand away and looked at the lube that’s now coating her palm and her fingers. Marsha asked, “Do you know what that is?”

“Lubricant. I don’t know much but I know about that.”

Marsha kind of surprised her when she reached down and ran a finger through mom’s slit. It came away glistening with lubricant from her pussy. She held her finger up to mom’s lips and said, “Taste it.”

Mom looked at her as if to make certain she was serious. Seeing she is, she tentatively licked some of the moisture from Marsha’s finger. Mom looked confused for a moment. Marsha placed her finger back at mom’s lips and this time she inserted her entire finger in mom’s mouth. She said, “Go ahead, suck it like you’re going to suck his cock.”

Mom obeyed, not entirely sure why she’s doing it but obviously not grossed out. She moved her tongue around, cleaning Marsha’s finger. Then Marsha held mom’s hand up to her face and said, “Now taste that.”

Mom licked Shelby’s lube from her palm and her eyes opened wide in surprise. She exclaimed, “They’re the same!”

“And they aren’t at all unpleasant, are they?”

“No! There’s not really any taste at all!”

“That’s right. Assuming the guy has had a shower in the last month or two the only taste you have to deal with is the taste of his cum. But like I said, “After half a dozen blowjobs you hardly notice the taste of cum.”

Marsha put her hand on Shelby’s butt and pulled him a little closer. She said to mom, “Remember what I told you about gagging. Swallow before sliding your lips down the shaft so your throat is expecting something. Go ahead. Give it a try. Oh! And watch your teeth. As hard as it is to believe, most guys don’t enjoy it all that much if you bite their cocks.”

Mom looked up at Shelby, smiled tentatively and said, “As you know, I’ve never done this before, obviously. Let me know if I do something wrong, okay?”

He smiled down at her and said, “Don’t worry so much, Mrs. Clark. There’s no such thing as a bad blowjob.”

Mom said, “I’m about to put your cock in my mouth. Maybe you should call me Monica.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She chuckled and placed her lips on the head of his cock. He moaned and muttered, “So far so good, Monica.”

I watched as mom slowly slid her lips down until she had all but maybe a little more than the last inch and a half of his cock in her mouth before she gagged slightly and pulled back so that the head of his cock isn’t pressed against the back of her throat. I’m more than a little impressed with how much of his cock she managed to take in.

Shelby drew back until his cock popped out of her mouth. She looked up and asked, “I’m sorry. Did I do something wrong?”

He shook his head, smiled down at her and said, “No, Monica. That was wonderful. But this isn’t the Olympics and we aren’t remaking ‘Deep Throat.’ Most people in real life don’t try to take a cock into their throat and most of those lucky enough to have cocks don’t expect the woman who is nice enough to provide that service to even try. And to be honest, beyond the visuals it doesn’t even serve a purpose. That last inch or two of a guy’s cock doesn’t have any idea what’s going on anyway. Most of the pleasure a guy gets from sex is in the other end of that thing and maybe halfway down the shaft. Please, don’t hurt yourself for me. Neither one of us will enjoy it if you do that.”

She smiled up at him and said, “You are so fucking sweet! Paula, if you ever decide to break up with this guy let me know. Because if you do I’m going to be all over him.”

I wrapped my arms around his stomach, hugged him from behind and said, “Not gonna happen, mom. Shelby is my first boyfriend. I’m pretty sure he’s going to be my last.”

He sighed and said, “You are one weird family. I love you both. But that’s enough of this touchy-feely stuff. Get back to work, bitch.”

Mom turned to Marsha and asked, “Can I use my teeth now?”

“I would.”

Mom started to lean forward and take his cock into her mouth again but Shelby said, “Wait, please.”

“I was just kidding. I’m not going to bite it.”

He laughed and said, “No, I need to sit down. I think we’ll both enjoy it more.”

He sat down on the blanket and leaned back against the old couch. Mom moved into position and went back to work, this time without trying to take his entire cock in her mouth. While she was moving up and down on his cock I said, “You don’t have to try to swallow the whole thing. But maybe it would be a good idea to let the head of his cock touch the back of your throat until you get used to it. I noticed more than a few of the guys I’ve sucked off in the last few days would get pretty energetic. Maybe they weren’t trying to fuck my throat but they didn’t always stop before they got to the entrance. You get used to it but it can be a bit uncomfortable at first.”

While mom was sucking Shelby’s cock, Marsha waved Mark closer. She pulled him down to his knees and guided his hand between mom’s thighs. He grinned and happily obliged, eagerly exploring mom’s drooling pussy. Mom moaned loudly and mumbled something which sounded very much like “Oh god yes!!”

A minute later, Mark exclaimed, “I don’t fucking believe this! I’ve got two fingers in her pussy. She’s so tight I can hardly move them! I’ve never had sex with a virgin but I doubt if a virgin is any tighter than this. I’m not sure I could get my cock in here!”

At that point, Shelby exclaimed, “OH SHIT!” His hips came up off the blanket and he was obviously in the throes of a spectacular orgasm. Marsha must have told mom what to do when I was out of the room getting a blanket. I watched as she pulled back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and finished him off with her hand. She didn’t gag once. I’m so damn proud of her!

Shelby reached down and held mom’s hand still as his orgasm dwindled away. She remained there, holding the head of his cock in her mouth, her cheeks puffed out, obviously holding his cum in her mouth. After a minute or two she slowly slid her lips off of his cock and straightened up. I can see her moving her tongue around, deciding how she feels about the bitter, viscous fluid in her mouth. She finally swallowed a couple of times, smiled and exclaimed, “That wasn’t so bad! You guys had me thinking it was going to be like battery acid or something. I doubt it will ever be my favorite drink. But I didn’t hate it.”

She looked back over her shoulder at Mark, grinned and said, “I think what you’re doing really helped. Now, how about you. How do you taste?”

Without stopping his explorations he said, “If any of you ever repeat this I’ll burn your house down. But I tasted my cum once. I was fourteen and had just gotten my first blowjob. That poor girl nearly puked up a majority of her internal organs when I came. I was beating off pretty much every night back then. That night, for the first and last time, after I beat off I tasted my cum. It was a long time after that before I was comfortable getting a blowjob. The first few times a girl tried I couldn’t cum. I kept thinking about how awful that crap tastes and I just couldn’t do it to her.”

He turned to Shelby and said, “You remember Theresa Duncan? She convinced me I was being silly. She insisted that even though cum tastes pretty bad a lot of girls enjoy sucking cocks. Partly because they can’t get pregnant that way. But mostly because they think it’s such a sexy thing to do. She worked on me until I finally got over that little phobia. I got over it for her. But only because I’m such a prince of a guy of course.”

Shelby chuckled and said, “You’re a moron. Get up. Let’s trade places. Or do you want to rest, Monica?”

“Please, sir. I want more.”

Shelby leaned forward, curled his hand behind mom’s head, leaned down and kissed her passionately. They kissed for quite a while before he finally straightened back up and said, “I couldn’t help it. You’re so much like Paula I think I love you, too.”

She smiled and said, “And I see why she likes you so much. You are kinda special, aren’t you?”

He shook his head and said, “No. I’m just a dumb jock.”

Then he looked up at me and added, “But I sure have gotten lucky lately.”

Shelby stood up and Mark sat down in his place. Mom examined his cock, obviously comparing his with Shelby’s. She looked up at him and said, “They’re almost the same. These are the only two I’ve ever seen. Paula said they’re both above average. I must say I’m impressed.”

She turned to Marsha and asked, “Last chance, you’re sure you’re okay with this?”

Marsha smiled and replied, “Paula and I are a lot alike except that she’s a nicer person and a total freak in the gym. We really don’t get jealous as long as nothing is going on behind our backs. Sex is just sex. It’s at the top of our list of fun things to do but even so, it’s just sex.”

Mom smiled, reassured. Then she leaned back down and put her newly gained cocksucking skills to work on the second cock in the room. As soon as she was doing that, Shelby stretched out on his back with his shoulders between her legs. He began inching up, working his head into position between her thighs. She tried to lift up to see what’s going on but Mark held her head in place and said, “That’s okay. Spread your legs a little farther apart. Give him some room and keep doing what you’re doing. I’m pretty sure you’re going to enjoy this.”

Boy did she!! She almost jumped out of her skin when Shelby’s tongue touched her pussy. It’s the first time any tongue has ever explored that part of her body, or any other part of her body now that I think about it. She screamed around Mark’s cock and thrashed around violently. It took everything both boys could do to hold her in place. It was such a fierce struggle that at first no one noticed that the last inch and a half or so of Mark’s cock had disappeared between her lips. I don’t even think she was aware of it! No one noticed until Mark loudly exclaimed, “Holy shit!! Look at this! Look what she’s doing!”

From between her thighs Shelby asked, “What? What’s she doing?”

Marsha exclaimed, “She ate the whole thing! She’s got her lips wrapped around the base of his big cock! And I don’t think she even realized it!”

Mom lifted her head and after panting for a moment she exclaimed, “That was wild! And it didn’t hurt at all! I’ve gotta see if I can do that again. Oh, and Shelby, fuck Paula. I’m going to marry you. I’ve never felt anything so wonderful in my life. But hold off for a minute. I want to see if I can do that again without you driving me crazy.”

And damned if she didn’t! We all watched as she wrapped her lips around the head of Mark’s cock and slowly, steadily, slid her lips down until her nose was pressed against his belly and his cock had completely disappeared!

Marsha reached down and explored her neck with the tips of her fingers and said, “Jesus, Paula! You gotta feel this! I can feel his cock in her throat!”

I moved closer and replaced her fingertips with my own. Mom moaned and pulled back until only the head of his cock was in her mouth. Then she slowly went down on it again. I felt it moving at the very top of her throat. Only about an inch of it was in her throat but still ... that’s a lot more than either Marsha or I have managed.”

I asked Mark, “What does it feel like?”

He groaned and said, “I don’t know how to describe it. It’s weird. It feels ... I don’t know. I’m not even sure I like it. And it makes me nervous. I’m afraid I’m hurting her.”

Mom pulled back and said, “Sorry, Mark. I’m not even sure how that happened. I was just bouncing around on Shelby’s tongue and suddenly I realized your pubic hair was tickling my nose.”

“Does it hurt?”

After a short pause she replied, “No, not really. It isn’t comfortable. I wouldn’t want to do it on every stroke ... I don’t think. And it wasn’t my fault. Shelby did this to you.”

We all laughed at that, even Shelby. Then she went back to work, but without taking any of his cock into her throat after that. Meanwhile, Shelby restricted his exploring to the outside of her pussy to avoid her violent reaction.

Mark didn’t last much longer. Just before he climaxed he warned her. She finished him off the same way she did with Shelby. After she swallowed she lifted her leg over Shelby’s head and stretched out on her back to recover. Shelby turned over, gripped her thighs and said, “Now it’s your turn.”

Mom lifted her head and watched as he began to eat her pussy for real and she quickly lost her mind. Eventually all four of us got into the act. Marsha leaned down and began kissing her passionately. I got into position and started nursing on her left breast and Mark did the same with her right breast. It took all four of us to hold her down as she experienced one violent orgasm after another until she couldn’t stand it anymore. She lifted Shelby’s head and turned her head away from Marsha and she begged us to stop.

It was several seconds before her eyes opened and she mumbled, “Oh my god,” over and over. “All this time I’ve wasted! I’ve been such a fool!”

She finally pulled herself up to a sitting position and said, “I love all you guys. I want you all to move in with me.”

But then she looked around and mumbled, “But not in this fucking dive. When we finally get out of this awful place, then I want you all to move in with me.”

She turned to me and asked, “Do we have anything to drink?”

I nodded and said, “Yeah, we still have the other half of that twelve pack of Coke.”

“I can’t move. Would you mind getting it?”

We remained there on the blanket, sipping Coke and talking. That was when Shelby told mom and Mark about what I did in gym class this afternoon, ending with, “You should have seen her, Monica. She was flying! I almost had a heart attack. It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.”

Mom turned to look at me and asked, “Should I be worried about you ... more than I already am?”

I smiled and said, “No. I didn’t really do anything new. I just did what I’ve already been doing and practicing but with an extra twist at the end. It wasn’t even hard! And if I had screwed up, the Phillips were right there to catch me.”

She doesn’t look convinced. So I was happy when the subject was changed. Mom turned to Marsha and said, “I’m glad you’re there to keep an eye on her crazy ass. You’re a good friend. I’m glad you’re there for her.”

Marsha sighed and said, “I’m a good friend now. I still feel bad about the kind of girl I used to be.”

I shook my head violently to stop her but she didn’t notice. She went on to say, “I was one of the many girls who used to pick on her for the way she dressed and her hair and stuff.”

Mom looked like she’d been slapped. She looked at me and then back at Marsha and I almost couldn’t hear her when she asked, “When? When was that?”

“Up until about halfway through the fourth grade I think.”

Mom looked at me and with tears pouring down her cheeks she whispered, “I didn’t know! Why didn’t you say something? All that time ... all those years! Oh god, I’m so sorry, Paula. It was my fault. Excuse me. I have to...”

She got up and all but ran from the room. I got up to go take care of her. Marsha and the boys got up and Shelby said, “I think we better go.”

“No. Sit guys. I’ll take care of this. Don’t leave. If you leave it will end like this. No one wants that.”

Marsha said, “I can be so fucking stupid! Paula, I’m sorry.”

“I’ll straighten it out. Really guys, please don’t go.”

I found mom curled up on her bed crying her eyes out. I climbed in and curled up behind her, spooning her, holding her close. I didn’t say anything at first. I let her cry. What the hell, she has a good cry coming. After she seemed to calm down a little I said, “You aren’t looking at the big picture, mom. There was never a time I didn’t know how much you love me. Knowing that and being well aware of how hard you worked to give me a good life has always been my strength. And as for what Marsha said, “Hell, find me a kid at school who hasn’t been picked on for one thing or another and I’ll introduce you to the Hulk. Maybe you don’t remember what school was like. Everyone gets picked on when it’s their turn.

“And there’s someone who feels even worse about it than you do. Marsha. Marsha would do anything if she could take back what she did. I feel sorrier for her than I ever did for me. And to be honest, it never bothered me all that much.”

Okay, that’s bullshit. I was miserable throughout my first four years of school. But she doesn’t need to know that.

“And now everything is turning around. I have friends. I’m popular at school. You’re getting a sexy job we both know you’re going to enjoy. Our lives are exciting. I have a boyfriend who just happens to be one of the most popular boys in the whole damn school. For the first time in your life you’ll be making a living wage working for a guy I know you’re going to like. You need to snap out of it now and get your sexy ass back out there. You still have homework to do.

“And mom, Marsha really feels bad about picking on me. But that changed years ago. We’re good friends now, best friends. We made up and made friends a long time ago. I’d really appreciate it if you let her off the hook.”

I kissed her shoulder and said, “One more thing. I love you very much. Our life hasn’t been easy. But there was never any doubt in my mind about one thing. I always knew you were doing the best you could with the hand you were dealt. Make that two things, I always knew you loved me unconditionally.”

She turned over, sat up, wiped her eyes, looked up at me and said, “I have screwed up a lot in my life. But I sure as hell got one thing right. You’re perfect. I doubt if that’s because of anything I did. But I’m going to go ahead and take credit for it anyway.”

“I’ll gladly give you credit for anything I might accidentally get right. Now go wash your face and get back out there.”

Mom went to the bathroom and I went back out to the living room. All three of our guests are sitting on the blanket and leaning back against the couch. They all look tense and Marsha has tears running down her cheeks. I sat down between her and Shelby and said, “It’s okay, guys. She’s all calmed down. Everyone take a deep breath and relax. I put my arm around Marsha’s shoulders and said, “Did I ever tell you that you have a big mouth?”

Before she could respond, Mark said, “That’s not true. Her mouth is just the right size.”

Marsha didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Finally she said, “I don’t know why I said that. Of course you wouldn’t have said anything to her. Maybe I need her to hate me. I certainly deserve it for the way I used to treat you.”

Mom came into the room just then. Everyone turned to look at her. She smiled a timid smile and said, “I’m sorry guys. I shouldn’t have overreacted like that. Marsha, I don’t know what to say. You were nice enough to come here and teach me how to be a good cocksucker. I shouldn’t have freaked out like that, especially over something that happened years ago. I’m really, really sorry.”

She grabbed a tissue from the box on the end table and dropped to her knees straddling Marsha’s legs. She wiped away Marsha’s tears. Then she leaned in and kissed her on the lips before wrapping her arms around her and saying, “I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.”

Marsha wrapped her arms around mom and said, “I’ll forgive you if you’ll forgive me. Ever since Paula and I became friends I’ve wanted to clear the air, to tell her how bad I feel about how I behaved. We made up years ago but not a day goes by that I still don’t think about how I treated her and feel bad. And the worst part is my parents are just as poor as you guys are. Maybe I just had to put her down to make myself feel better about the way my family lives. I don’t know. Maybe I did it because kids are stupid and cruel.”

Shelby finally joined in the conversation. “Not just kids. Do you watch the news? I’m going to be old enough to vote next year. I was leaning toward the Republicans, mostly because it doesn’t seem like the Democrats can get anything done. But Christ! The whole Republican party has gone bat shit crazy. They’re just like the Nazi Party in the nineteen-thirties! They have become the party of hate and ignorance! If you read any histories from that period the similarities are really scary.”

I glanced at the kitchen clock and said, “Come on guys. It’s getting late. I know the mood is kind of broken. I’m going to have to spank my mom later. But she really needs more practice sucking cocks before she starts her new job. Any chance either one of you can get it up again?”

Mark laughed and said, “I’m sorry, I thought you met us. I get a hard-on just walking by the mall because I know there’s a Victoria’s Secret inside!”

I think I believe him!

Marsha and I moved out of the way. Mom got into position over Shelby’s cock and said, “I forget, didn’t you say you wanted lots of biting?”

“Maybe not lots. Oh, and I wanted to ask if I can stick around for a while. I think I’d like to watch when Paula spanks you. She can even use my belt.”

Mom smiled and said, “I’ve always felt a strange attraction to perverts. Sure, you can stay.”

Mom seemed so comfortable this time around that I think we’re both a lot more confident that she’ll be able to handle her new job. But we still plan to do this again on Sunday.

We still had a little time after she sucked off both boys. Mark suggested we spend that time making sure mom remembers how to fuck but she’s in the middle of her cycle and not on birth control. She has the pills from the prescription she was given my Mr. Dawson but she has to wait for the end of her cycle to begin taking them. So it was decided an unprotected fuck wasn’t a good idea, though she’s just as disappointed as the boys are. She promised to invite everyone back for a mini orgy as soon as she was protected.

Marsha had another idea. She grinned and asked, “Didn’t you say Mr. Dawson is going to have you two make a series of movies?”

As soon as she said it I knew what she had in mind. I’m feeling pretty horny at the moment after watching all this sex taking place in my living room. But the idea of doing anything of a sexual nature with my mother still has a pretty high ick factor.

Apparently only me and mom feel that way. Marsha took charge and it wasn’t long before mom and I were in a sixty-nine while the two boys and Marsha sat close enough to touch us as we ate each other’s pussy. After a minute or two we started to relax and get into it. I guess Marsha was right. It’s for the best that we get used to it. After mom and I got each other off, the boys rewarded Marsha for thinking of it and me for taking part with a really good fuck.

I guess it’s a good thing we tried it. As it turned out we both felt a little more comfortable with the idea of a little mother-daughter incest after giving it a try. The trick will be acting like we’re reluctant when Mr. Dawson is pointing a camera at us next week.

At ten-thirty, Shelby, Mark and Marsha said goodnight. Shelby drove everyone home and mom and I sat in the kitchen and talked for a while about the things we did this evening and how we feel about them. Then she wanted to know more about the things I do at Mr. Dawson’s.

Mom isn’t much more experienced than I was when I went there for the first time. I was a virgin. Until this evening she only had sex twice with asshole. No, not her asshole, “the” asshole.

We can only guess what Mr. Dawson has in mind for us but after tiptoeing around it for a while we both had to admit we’re looking forward to whatever we end up doing when she starts working for him. I’m going there after school tomorrow. I have no idea what I’ll end up doing but I’m looking forward to it and mom’s looking forward to hearing about it.

We stayed up talking long after we should both have been in bed. It’s a good thing I did my homework in study hall. We finally said goodnight at just a little before midnight. I’d be in trouble if I had gym class tomorrow instead of an appointment with Mr. Dawson. Gymnastics aren’t something you should do if you’re feeling sleepy.

We never did cook the casserole.

The next morning Marsha and Mark were waiting in Shelby’s car when I left the house. I got in and asked, “Have you guys been here long? I could come out a little earlier if you’ve just been hanging around waiting for me. I’m just getting used to Marsha being out there and I don’t mind keeping her waiting.”

Marsha laughed and said, “I’ve only been meeting you outside your door so you can carry my books to school. But Mark and I haven’t been sitting here waiting, have we babe?”

I looked back between the seats. Marsha is half draped across Mark’s lap and just about naked. I shook my head and said to Shelby, “They made you watch the horrible things they’re doing, didn’t they? You poor thing.”

“No. I didn’t watch. As soon as they started acting up back there I closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to watch their disgusting behavior.”

I reached over, rested my hand on the large, firm lump in his pants and asked, “Then what caused this?”

“Just thinking about English class.”

“Don’t you have Mr. Phillips for English?”

“Yeah. He really turns me on.”

“I guess if I can have sex with my mother I can’t say anything about you and Mr. Phillips.”

“That was very hot, by the way. I can’t wait to see the movie.”

Marsha said, “Me, too. It’s too bad we aren’t still in elementary school. That movie would be a huge hit at show and tell.”

Shelby started the car and Marsha sat up and started putting her clothes back in order. She only just got her tits covered by the time we pulled into the parking lot at school. We sat there and talked until just before the bell rang. As we were walking toward the building Shelby offered to take me to the porn shop after school. I gladly accepted and then asked if he might like to come in, on the off-chance Mr. Dawson will allow it without trying to put him in a movie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.