Paula's Part Time Job - Cover

Paula's Part Time Job

Copyright© 2022 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Unlike most of my previous stories, this story more closely resembles a romance novel, I assume. I've never actually read one. There is a lot of sex and some of it is a tad kinky. But pretty much all of it is consensual. It's a story about a teenage girl being raised by her single mother. They live in poverty but find a way to improve their lot in life. There is one brief WS scene and one brief Bestiality scene and there are three brief encounters between white females and black males.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

I woke up to a typical lazy Sunday. It’s my mom’s only day off and she always does as little as possible so she can recover from the previous week and rest up for the week ahead of her. The only productive thing we do is go grocery shopping but due to budget constraints that isn’t a huge chore. It only took about an hour and a half out of our morning from the time we left the house until we returned and put our meager stock of groceries away.

With that out of the way, mom took her book out in the backyard to get some sun. I went to my room to make sure I haven’t missed any calls. There were no calls but there is a text from Marsha. She said she’s going to the park and invited me to join her if I’m not doing anything. The text was only sent fifteen minutes ago. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to respond but I was finally able to tell her I’m on my way.

I stuck my head out the back door and told mom I was going to the park and that I’d be back in time for supper if not sooner. I grabbed my purse, stuck the phone in it and headed for the small park. Luckily, our little neighborhood park is so small it will be easy to find Marsha.

And it was. I found her sitting on my favorite bench. I joined her and we sat around talking about not much of anything until I finally admitted, “Mr. Dawson is having an effect on me. I’m not sure if I should be worried, but I think maybe I should. I was lying in bed last night feeling horny and wishing it wasn’t going to be four whole days before I report back to him. But then I thought, there must be somewhere I can go to meet guys. I don’t suppose you have any suggestions.”

She grinned and said, “There’s a place not far from here I sometimes go when I’m feeling horny.”

After too long a pause I demanded, “Stop teasing me! Where?!”

“On nice days like this there are often guys playing basketball or baseball at the school. I’ve gotten lucky there a few times.”

“I never thought of that! Thank you! I did think of one other possibility but it won’t work on Sunday.”

“Okay, what is it?”

“My mother works Monday through Saturday. I could invite some sexy girl from school over to the house for some fun and games.”

“Did you have anyone in particular in mind?”

“Yeah, kinda. I’ve recently gotten pretty friendly with a hot girl who seems to like sex as much as I do.”

“We have gotten a lot closer lately, haven’t we? I’m really sorry I was such a bitch for the first year few years after we met. You shoulda kicked my ass.”

“I’d rather kiss it.”

After a brief pause she asked, “About meeting guys, I have discovered that when meeting them on the field or the court at school it isn’t always possible to cull out just one of them. I don’t have a problem with that, but that’s me and I know most girls would have some serious reservations. I’m guessing that isn’t a problem for you because you seem to be an awful lot like me. But I suppose I should ask.”

I chuckled and replied, “I’d prefer fewer than twenty. That was exciting but exhausting. A few might be fun. And if there are two of us and they don’t get overexcited I imagine we could wear a fair number of guys out. But where do you go with them if you get lucky?”

“I’ve done it three times now. Once we went to the house of one of the guys who lives near the school. The other two times we just did it right there in the dugout. They suck at keeping watch whenever there’s a naked girl around but you pays your money and you takes your chances. It’s actually a lot of fun. It’s very exciting.”

I checked the time on my cell phone and said, “I have to be home in just over four hours. Is that enough time?”

“Should be. You know how teenage boys are. They aren’t known for their stamina.”

I thought about it for a moment before I said, “Now that you mention it, I’ve only done it with adults! Isn’t that weird! I didn’t even realize it! I’ve had sex with dozens of guys, but they’ve all been adults!”

She shrugged and said, “A lot of grown-ups are duds, too. But in general, older guys are better fucks.”

“Wanna go for a walk?”

She grinned, stood up and said, “I really like the way your dirty mind works. It’s so hard to find a nice female pervert. Most good perverts are guys.”

It only took us ten minutes to walk to the school. We walked around back where the sports fields are located. There we found a dozen guys playing softball on one of the baseball fields. I don’t recognize most of them but I saw a few guys I remember seeing around school. I’m pretty sure they’re all seniors.

Marsha and I looked at each other and smiled. She quietly said, “Paydirt. Let’s go see if they might like playing a different game.”

“What do we do? Just walk up to them and say, ‘Wanna fuck?’ or maybe just take our clothes off?”

She laughed and said, “Most guys would like either one of those approaches. I find it works pretty well to just walk up to the fence and smile. But I recognize one of the guys from the last time I played this game. That should simplify things considerably.”

We walked over and stood near the gate to the nearest dugout. The game pretty much came to a stop as we approached. The first baseman called out, “Hey, Marsha! It’s been a while. We’ve missed you.”

“Hey, Shelby! You winning?”

“Not yet. We’re just getting started. But we will. Those chumps don’t stand a chance.”

“Those chumps” had some pretty unflattering comments about Shelby but it was all in good fun.

As soon as the comments died down, Shelby asked, “I don’t suppose you’re back for a rematch? And who’s your friend?”

“This is Paula. She’s a year behind me but we’re both on the gymnastics team. I was telling her about what a good time I had here the day I met you and she said it sounded like more fun than walking around that dinky park.”

With a huge grin on his face, Shelby addressed the other players. “Guys, I know none of you believed me when I told you about this super-hot chick who showed up here one day and gave us all a treat. Well, that’s her. And it sounds like she’s in the mood to hand out more treats. Dave isn’t here today. We used his house last time. Unless any of you guys have a place to go I guess we’ll have to use the dugout. How about it? Anyone able to host this little party?”

When no one volunteered, Marsha grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearest dugout. She immediately began to undress and when I saw what she was doing I followed suit. As I was taking my clothes off I looked around. There’s nothing to do this on but a hard bench or dirt. One of the guys noticed my concern and said, “I’ve got a couple of blankets in the car. Be right back.”

We stopped undressing and waited for him to return. While we were waiting I suggested, “We’ll have more privacy and a softer surface on the grass behind the music room.”

Shelby heard me and said, “That’s a great idea! Come on guys, gather up your stuff.”

Less than ten minutes later Marsha and I were standing on blankets behind the music room, totally naked and anxious as hell to get started.

Shelby came up to me and asked, “You’re a sophomore? So you’re fifteen?”

I nodded.

“Do you know who I am?”

I shrugged and replied, “I’ve seen you around school and I think I’ve seen you play football. I don’t know you or know anything about you. I assume you’re a senior.”

He looked back and forth between me and Marsha and said, “I think I’m going to have to start checking out the gym team. I’ve been hearing about a girl named Paula. I don’t suppose that’s you is it?”

I nodded. He smiled and said, “Hey guys! We have us a real live star here. Paula is the star of the gym team. I bet she can get into some pretty interesting positions.”

“We both are ... and we both can. One of our favorite positions is the rarely seen sixty-nine. You should see us when we get into it. Of course the problem is, once Marsha and I get into that position, who needs boys?”

He chuckled and asked, “Then what are you doing here?”

“Variety is the spice of life. Sometimes a girl just wants to wear out a bunch of jocks. You know, put them in their place.”

Fortunately, they took that in the spirit intended. There was a spate of raucous laughter and then Shelby took me in his arms and planted a passionate kiss on my lips while his hands went exploring. He turned out to be very good at what he’s doing and I quickly started trying to move things along. But before we got much farther than groping he looked over at Marsha, who by then was well on her way to getting under another of the boys.

Shelby said, “Hey, guys. Time out. There’s no rush. These girls are too hot not to take our time and enjoy this. I’d like to see them in a sixty-nine if you were serious about that.”

Marsha and I looked at each other and smiled. I asked, “How about it, girl? You up for a little foreplay?”

“I’d never say no to eating your pussy, sweetheart.”

I kissed Shelby and said, “I hope this doesn’t gross you guys out too much.”

I got up on my knees and crawled over to the other blanket. Marsha and I began kissing passionately and moving our hands over each other. For some reason, though her touch is softer and more knowledgeable, it’s somehow not quite as exciting as being touched in all those same places by a boy. But it don’t suck.

We quickly moved into position with our mouths at each other’s pussy. I’ve already discovered I like eating pussy. But it seems even more exciting with twelve super horny boys watching our every move.

We ate each other to a closet full of fantastic orgasms before the boys couldn’t stand it any longer. Strong male hands pulled us apart and we were positioned back on separate blankets on our hands and knees. The boys had apparently undressed while Marsha and I were busy. As soon as we were in position they were all over us, taking us two at a time. And god it was exciting! I’m not sure why, but this is much more exciting than being taken by twenty grown men. And it’s much more satisfying than giving blowjobs through a hole in a wall to one strange man after another in the backroom of a porn store.

The guys didn’t last very long the first time around. But after that first round they switched sides and their stamina increased dramatically. It got pretty confusing after a while. But I think most of them went through the line three times. I know at least a few of them made it through a fourth time but by then most of them were just watching.

When we finally wore them out, without even thinking about putting our clothes back on, we relaxed on the blankets and just talked and joked for a while. The guys didn’t really understand why two very attractive young girls are doing what we just did.

Marsha tried to explain that some girls, she and I for instance, don’t buy into all the restraints society has put on female sexuality. We have sexual appetites similar to the guys. We enjoy lots of sex with lots of people. Not all the time. But every now and then it’s a lot of fun to cut loose. A girl can’t live her life like this, of course. But for a short period in a girl’s life it’s a very exciting way to spend an otherwise quiet Sunday afternoon if she’s willing to forego an actual love life. Because no guy in his right mind is going to want to be caught dead with a girl who’ll do what we just did.

One of the guys said, “I don’t know, I suppose a lot of guys think like that. But I’d like a girlfriend who likes sex like you two girls do.”

“Maybe you’d like a girlfriend like me or Marsha, for a little while at least. But I doubt if there are many guys who’d marry a girl who has ever done what we just did with you guys.”

The guys looked around at each other for a moment before Shelby, who’s sitting beside me on the blanket, said, “You’re probably right. Most guys are too insecure to be able to handle either one of you. But I’d be happy to have either one of you for a wife when I finally settle down and get married.”

I smiled and said, “Look me up. I think you’re pretty hot.”

Most of the guys thought that was amusing. Shelby looked quite sincere when he said, “I believe I will.”

His friends weren’t quite sure how to react to that.

I turned Shelby’s watch toward me, sighed and said, “Guys, I enjoyed the hell out of it. Thank you. But now I have to go home to mommy and try to sneak past her while smelling like a used condom.”

While we stood up and reluctantly put on a reverse strip show, right there in front of all his friends Shelby asked, “Paula, would you like to go out some time?”

“Darlin’, I think you’re fantastic. But I don’t think you have your head screwed on straight. After what you just saw me do you can’t seriously want to be seen in public with me. Look around you. Look at all your friends. They’re looking at you like you have two heads ... well, three counting that one down there. I think you’re hot, though we haven’t had a chance to talk much. But trust me. You can do much better than a girl like me, a girl who just had sex, very good sex I might add, with you and eleven of your friends. You must know the kinds of things the guys would say about you if you went out with a girl like me.”

He stood up with a crooked smile on his face, wrapped his arms around me so I couldn’t finish getting dressed and asked, “Is that a yes?”

Most of the guys laughed. But he turned to his friends and said, “Any of you guys have a problem with me asking Paula out on a date?”

Before anyone said anything he turned back to me and asked, “We could still do this again if we’re dating, right?”

I looked around at the other eleven boys who are all watching us and smiling. I asked, “Would you guys please try talking some sense into this guy?”

One of them, I think his name is Mark, said, “Maybe you girls are right about most guys and how they’d react to a girl who likes sex. I think the guy has pretty good taste in women. You’re hot. Both of you are very hot. And I was wondering what Marsha would say if I asked her out.”

Then he turned to the others and said, “Any of you guys have a problem with that?”

Someone in the back said, “Not as long as we can do this again without you two kicking our asses.”

I shook my head and said, “You guys are crazy as hell. Shelby, we need to talk. There’s too much you don’t know about me. All you know is I like sex.”

I backed away from Shelby and said, “You must be the craziest boy I’ve ever met. And as far as I can tell all boys are crazy, so that’s saying something. But you’re very sexy and I find you strangely attractive. Are you doing anything after school tomorrow? We need to get together somewhere, just the two of us, and talk. I need to try to set you straight.”

“I’d like that. I’ll meet you right outside the main entrance when school lets out.”

We all finished getting dressed. Mark and Marsha went off by themselves and talked for a few minutes while the other guys slowly drifted away. Shelby stood with me and we talked while we waited for our friends.

Before the boys left, Shelby took me in his arms and kissed me right on the lips! I tried to turn my head away but he held my chin in place and planted a very nice kiss right on my well-used lips! I finally pulled back and demanded to know, “Are you out of your rabbit ass mind?! Were you not just watching what I’ve been doing with my mouth for most of the last hour or so?! God! I wouldn’t even kiss me!”

He chuckled and replied, “I meant to say something to you about that but I got distracted. Paula, that was the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten! Not that I’ve gotten all that many. But I’ve only seen one other girl give such an enthusiastic blowjob and obviously enjoy it nearly as much as I did. I love your sexy body and your pretty face. But damn! I fucking adore your mind! I can’t stand it that I have to let you go home. I want to go somewhere and hold you and talk to you. You ... I don’t know. You’re different. I know you’re skeptical. But I think we’re going to be close, really close.”

“I doubt it, not after we have a serious conversation. And that’s a shame, because I feel the same way about you, even though we just met. But guys just don’t think like you, no guy I ever met. Now get out of here before I decide to take you home to my mother. We’ll talk tomorrow and I’ll see if I can’t straighten you out.”

I learned one more thing about Shelby as Marsha and I were leaving school property and heading home. He is definitely not from the poor side of town. The exit from the parking lot is on the other side of the school so I’m pretty sure he didn’t see us. But we saw him, stopping at the stop sign before turning onto the street and driving sedately away in his brand new looking 1969 Mustang convertible. I, of course, wouldn’t know a Mustang of any year from a poontang. But Marsha’s uncle has one he’s restoring and she’s at least an amateur expert on that particular year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.