Paula's Part Time Job - Cover

Paula's Part Time Job

Copyright© 2022 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Unlike most of my previous stories, this story more closely resembles a romance novel, I assume. I've never actually read one. There is a lot of sex and some of it is a tad kinky. But pretty much all of it is consensual. It's a story about a teenage girl being raised by her single mother. They live in poverty but find a way to improve their lot in life. There is one brief WS scene and one brief Bestiality scene and there are three brief encounters between white females and black males.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

It suddenly occurred to me that I haven’t seen Marsha and Mark in a long time. I asked Shelby if he had. He smiled and said, “Yeah, they’re entertaining in the family room. Wanna go check on them?”

“Entertaining? Without me? Hell yes I want to check on them ... if you don’t mind.”

He took my hand and led me inside. He seems to know his way around. He led me right to the family room where we found Mark sitting in a recliner watching Marsha taking on at least two dozen guys two at a time. I smiled at Shelby and asked, “Do you think she could use some help?”

He chuckled and replied, “Probably not. But I wouldn’t want you to get bored. Why don’t you offer to help her out and see what she says?”

I looked around at the guys. The guys from our baseball gangbang are all here except for Kirby. There are at least half a dozen others I don’t know. And standing in a group nearby is a cluster of about eight or ten girls, all seniors I think. I went over and knelt down beside Marsha just as she finished sucking off a guy I’ve never seen before. She slowly became aware of me and turned her head. She grinned and asked, “Are you going to fuck me, too?”

I laughed and replied, “Maybe later. I was just thinking it looks like you could use some help.”

“Not really. I got this under control. But you look pretty needy. I guess I could share some of these guys with you. But you’re going to owe me.”

I popped her on the butt and said, “Dumb cunt! Why didn’t you let me know you needed help?!”

“I would have but you disappeared. I thought you went home.”

“No. I was thanking our host for his hospitality.”

I got up on my hands and knees and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, you no longer have to settle for second best. The prime pussy is here.”

They found that amusing. I even heard a handful of the girls laughing. But before I had time for anymore smart remarks I was spit roasted and I remained that way for about an hour and a half. The guys more than made up for the time I spent with Kirby. I must have enjoyed a couple dozen orgasms but I have no idea how many guys were responsible for them. I couldn’t help noticing that, typical of teenage males, none of them seemed to last very long. But that’s okay. There were plenty of hard cocks in the room. Marsha and I were both more than satisfied by the time the orgy ended and guys started drifting back outside.

I collapsed onto the blanket we were using and rolled over onto my back. I moaned and then exclaimed, “Christ! That was a lot of god damn cock! How did I let you talk me into this, cunt?!”

She chuckled and in a very raspy tone of voice she replied, “You fucking begged me! You can’t possibly think I needed your help! I doubt if there were more than twenty-five or thirty of them.”

Then she rolled over and kissed me with her cum covered lips and said, “But I like you. I don’t mind sharing.”

Just then I became aware of one of the girls dropping to her knees by my head. I looked up and said, “Hi, Phil! You missed out on all the fun!”

She laughed and said, “You two sluts really stink. Can I interest you in a shower?”

“I appreciate the offer, Phil. But if I were you I don’t think I’d want to be seen with me. I like you. I don’t want to fuck up your reputation.”

“You fascinate me. Both of you. Could we go somewhere and talk later?”

“Are you sure? You could lose a lot of friends if you’re seen talking to us.”

“I’m sure. Come on. I’ll take you to a bathroom.”

I got up and grabbed my bikini which Shelby had somehow found and dropped on the floor near me a while ago. I’m more than a little surprised it’s still there. I looked around and asked Marsha, “I don’t see yours. You better get out there and start searching guys for your bikini.”

“Mark has it. Can you get up? I’m not sure I can.”

“How long were you in here before I got here?”

“I have no idea. You’ll have to ask Mark. He brought me in here to entertain the guys from the baseball field. I have no idea where all those other guys came from. And a lot of them left before you got here.”

“So you had fun?”

She laughed and said, “God yes! So much fun I’m not sure I can walk!”

Mark and Shelby appeared at the edge of the blanket. Mark exclaimed, “I’ll be damned! I would have bet money you’d take them all down.”

She moaned and replied, “I would have if this horny cunt hadn’t showed up.”

He bent down, picked her up, held her in his arms and said, “Phil was right. You two stink pretty bad. Let’s go find a bathroom you can pollute.”

Shelby asked, “Paula, do you need help?”

“I’m good. I doubt if I took on a dozen of them. You coming with us or going back outside?”

“Which would you prefer?”

“You go ahead. I’ll help Marsha and then we’ll come looking for you.”

I heard one of Phil’s friends asking Shelby, “Aren’t you disgusted?”

“Janet, I’m gonna marry that girl. She’s the hottest, sexiest, sweetest smartest, most loving girl I’ve ever known. There’s no way I’m going to let her get away.”

Phil had turned to watch Janet and Shelby. After Shelby went back outside she said, “Isn’t he something?”

“You don’t know the half of it. He is without a doubt the most perfect male on the planet.”

“I think you must be right. Come on, Mark, follow me.”

Phil led us upstairs to a huge bathroom. The walk-in shower is bigger than our bathroom in the duplex! She turned the shower on and it was immediately steaming hot. She adjusted the temperature and held the door open for Mark.

He stood looking into the shower trying to figure out how to get Marsha inside without getting wet. Marsha said, “I feel better now. You can put me down.”

“You sure? How about if I put you down, get undressed and join you?”

“I’m pretty nasty, Mark. Maybe...”

“You’re nasty because of me. I think I can handle it.”

She looked at me and asked, “Do you mind?”

“Go for it. Maybe it’ll teach him a lesson.”

“I sure as hell don’t want that! I had a ball down there!”

Phil said, “You guys go ahead. I know where there’s another bathroom.”

Mark put Marsha down. She was able to stand but when she tried to straighten up she groaned and grabbed her stomach. He gently put his arms around her and said, “I’m sorry. I thought you were okay. I guess I didn’t realize ... well, you know. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay. By the time I get out of the shower I’ll be ready to go again.”

He pushed his trunks halfway down before he remembered Phil is standing beside me watching. He turned bright red and said, “Oops. Sorry.”

Phil laughed and said, “It’s okay, Mark. I know what a boy’s peepee looks like. I see drawings of them on the walls in restrooms all the time.”

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back out into the hallway and to another bedroom a couple of doors down. It’s obviously a girl’s bedroom. It’s large and I think luxurious is the best word to describe it. But the cherry on top is the ensuite bathroom to my right.

I took one look around and knew I couldn’t defile this room or that bathroom. I shook my head and said, “No, Phil. I can’t use this room. I’ll wait for Marsha to finish and use that one.”

“What’s wrong with my room?!”

“Your room?! You live here? I’m sorry. I didn’t know! You’re Kirby’s sister?”

“I won’t tell if you don’t.”

She took my hand and pulled me into her bathroom. I stopped just inside the door and said, “Phil, I appreciate this. But I’m nasty. You really don’t want me in this beautiful bathroom.”

She chuckled and insisted, “Don’t be silly. That crap goes right down the drain and I almost never eat off the floor in here.”

She put out two clean towels, took her bikini off, grabbed my hand again and pulled me into her shower which was nearly large enough to wash a car in. She stood me to the side and turned the water on, adjusted the temperature and after spraying me down with warm water she washed me from head to toe, even using a shower attachment I’ve never seen before which she inserted into my vagina and gently rinsed my insides out!

After she finished I said, “You’re very good at that.” Then I returned the favor except that I didn’t do her interior. I used her obviously expensive bodywash and glided my soapy hands over every inch of her sexy body. After she rinsed off she said, “You’re pretty damn good at that yourself. Maybe we should open up a massage parlor!”

I chuckled and before I could stop myself I said, “I already have a job.”

We stepped out onto the oversized bathmat and dried off. She brushed her hair and then loaned me her brush. We went back out into her bedroom and she dug out a clean bikini but she didn’t put it on right away. She guided me over to her bed and we sat side-by-side in silence for a long moment. I thought she intended to seduce me and I was more than okay with that. But instead she said, again, “You fascinate me.”

“Yes, you mentioned that earlier. I can’t imagine why. There’s absolutely nothing special about me.”

“Apparently there is. I never heard a word about you in all the years we’ve been going to school together. And I’m only one year ahead of you. I know lots of sophomores. Now I hear people talking about you every day! Why have I never met or even heard of you before two weeks ago?”

“What kinds of things have you heard?”

“At first it was just that you’re the most talented gymnast in the school. And I’ll admit that caught my attention. I tried out for gymnastics in the sixth grade. I thought it looked like fun. But I knew after my second session I was neither agile enough nor brave enough to do well and stopped going. You would have been in the fifth grade then but I don’t remember you. Of course I don’t remember anyone else from gymnastics, either.

“But recently I heard more about you, strange things. I heard that you went from being probably the last virgin in the tenth grade to being ... well, not being a virgin anymore. The terms used to describe your current status varied but I’m afraid mostly they were less than complimentary. And now you’re in an unusual but still apparently committed relationship with the most desirable boy in the entire school! All those drastic changes in under two weeks!

“I watched you downstairs. The way you behaved out at the pool and the way you interacted with everyone at the party. You are probably the most remarkable girl I’ve ever met. And what you and Marsha were doing downstairs, apparently at Shelby’s request! What happened?! I mean, how could a girl change so much in less than two weeks?!

“I know I have no right to ask. But as I have already said, twice now, you fascinate me.”

“Phil, I like you. I just met you but you impressed me out in the pool. And you’re friendly and you don’t seem to judge me even though if you’ve been asking about me you know I live in a run-down old duplex on the wrong side of town and you live in this fucking mansion. I can try to explain. But I have given my word that most of what I would have to tell you would remain a secret.”

“What if I gave you my word I won’t tell a soul?”

“How about if I give you the abridged version and see if you survive?”

“Okay. And I swear I won’t tell anyone.”

So I told her about my desperate need for money to go to Manchester with the team for the tournament. I didn’t mention anyone else. But I told her about my part time job. And I tried to explain how that job changed me. I explained how the job brought Marsha and I closer together and how much alike we seem to be. I told her about the day she and I all but raped the twelve guys playing baseball and how that gangbang, as incredible as it seems, brought Shelby and me together.

I ended my tale there. I’ve been watching her closely while I told her everything and she seemed to take it much better than I expected. But shortly after I shut up I saw her eyes go wide and she exclaimed, “Kirby was at that game!!”

But then she chuckled and whispered, “How was he?”

I laughed and replied, “He didn’t stand out. But Shelby loaned me to him a little while ago to thank him for the party and he really creeped me out. He didn’t want to fuck. He made love to me. I got the feeling he was trying to come between me and Shelby.”

I grinned and added, “How’d you like me for a sister-in-law?”

“I’d love you for a sister-in-law. It’s having Kirby for a brother that creeps me out.”

I stood up and said, “We better get back out there. People are going to think we’re fooling around. You don’t want a reputation like I have now.”

She stood up and as she put her bikini on she said, “I’ll admit I wouldn’t want people talking about me the way some of them are talking about you now. But I admire the hell out of you. I’d like to be friends, if you can stand to be seen with a girl from my side of town.”

I laughed and told her I’d have to think about it. A reputation like mine takes a lot of work to maintain. I wouldn’t want her to ruin it. But then I said, “I’d like to be your friend. I like you.”

Just before we left her room she said, “I still want to shop at that porn place. And believe it or not, what you do in the back of that place sounds like so much fun! I nearly had an orgasm when you were telling me some of the things you’ve done.”

As we were walking down the wide hallway toward the stairs she said. “You better be careful. Can you imagine if your mother found out!”

“She knows. She starts working there on Monday.”

She came to a screeching halt. I stopped and turned to face her.

“She knows?! She’s going to work in that place?!”

“He’s more than doubling what she’s been earning in the job she just quit. No more living primarily on spaghetti and meatloaf or missing meals altogether. We’ll have something besides ice water to drink. Like everyone else in this country we can have a pizza every now and then. Before long we’re going to be able to move to a decent house in a decent part of town and I won’t have to apologize to everyone I bring to my house.

“But it’s about more than that. Until a couple of days ago, my mother had sex twice, when she was sixteen with her seventeen-year-old high school boyfriend. Naturally, he knocked her up. He never spoke to her again when he found out she was pregnant. She got no help from her parents so she had to quit school. Since that time she has lived her life for me. She finally gets to have a little fun. We planned on bringing her to your pool party but the owner of the porn store talked us out of it because he was worried about the effect that would have on my life. It’s too bad. Because I know she would have had a blast here.

“I’m sorry, Phil. I don’t know why I’m telling you all this. I know it won’t do any good to tell you to forget it. How about don’t dwell on it. I know we can’t be friends now that you know all about me. But I understand. I didn’t really give a lot of thought to what my life was going to be like when this all started. All I could think about was that I had to go to that tournament.

“Up until two weeks ago my life pretty much revolved around gymnastics. I never had any friends before I started doing well in the gym halfway through the fourth grade. All people ever saw when they looked at me was my second-hand clothes and the haircut my mother gave me.

“Now I have a little money. I’m going shopping for some new clothes tomorrow. I have friends, even a close friend. But best of all, for the first time in my life I have a boyfriend, and he’s the most wonderful boy I’ve ever met. I know it can’t last. I’m not nearly good enough for him. It’s going to kill me when he comes to his senses. But until that happens I’m going to do everything in my power to make him the happiest boy in this town. And when he finally does realize he’s making a mistake I’m going to kiss him goodbye and wish him all the luck in the world because he deserves it. And I’m not going to let him see me cry as he walks away. I just want him to be happy.”

I thought Phil’s reaction to that emotional outburst was out of place. She suddenly has a huge smile on her face! I stopped talking. I have no idea how to take that! But suddenly I felt two strong hands grip my shoulders and spin me around. Oh god! “Shelby! Oh no! You weren’t supposed to ... what are you doing up here? Oh Christ!”

He put his arms around me and pulled me against him. He held me there so tight I could hardly breathe. I whispered, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said those things. Please...”

“It’s not that you shouldn’t have said those things. Paula, you shouldn’t think those things. Baby, you’re the most amazing girl I’ve ever met. And as for me coming to my senses, you’re going to have a damn long wait for that. I have a long history of not coming to my senses.”

Phil came up behind me and pressed her sexy body against my back. She said, “When you’re through putting her in her place, Shelby, I want a crack at her. She apparently thinks I’m some kind of prima donna. If you don’t straighten her ass out I’m going to.”

I apologized to both of them. In my defense, I believe my life up until a couple of weeks ago easily explains my apparent low self-esteem problem. But I didn’t say anything then. I’ll explain that to Shelby when we’re alone and try to do the same with Phil if I can get her alone for a few minutes. So I just told both of them I’m sorry and suggested that if we don’t rejoin the party we’re going to give Phil a bad reputation.

It was almost three o’clock when we finally stepped outside. Nearly half the people who were here when I went inside are gone now. The big surprise is that it appears there are now more girls than boys in attendance. It took me a few minutes to locate Marsha. She and Mark are in the pool but that’s where most of the kids are. We joined them and Phil stayed with us.

Marsha looked up and smiled at us. She said, “I was beginning to wonder if you two took off!” To Phil she said, “I haven’t seen you for a while. I hope Paula and I didn’t freak you out.”

“Are you kidding?! I’m so jealous of you two! How many girls do you imagine would love to have a sex life like you do? You’re free to enjoy sex like a guy does. No regrets, no worries about your reputation. And you both have boyfriends who think it’s hot that you enjoy sex as much as you do.”

Marsha said, “I could introduce you to our boss if you’d like. But probably the only advantage Paula and I have over you is that her mother doesn’t mind what she’s doing. In fact, it turns her on. And my parents pretty much don’t give a shit what I do as long as no cops show up at the door. If your parents found out you were doing what we are they’d put armed guards on you 24/7.”

“Maybe. But you know, now that I think about it, I don’t really know my parents that well and I’m just realizing it. All we ever talk about is how I’m doing in school or they might ask where I’m going as I leave the house. They go out pretty often. They could be out swapping wives or going to strip clubs or something and we wouldn’t know it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.