You, My Slut - Cover

You, My Slut

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: I will be home soon... will you be ready? What will I have in store for you when I do come home? The clock is ticking, you'd better hurry...!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

You glance up at the clock as you are making dinner. I would be home from work in a half hour. A small smile spreads across your face, and a sensual warmth and slight throbbing begin within the most feminine part of your body. You place the roast in the oven for a late dinner, and then run off to prepare for my arrival.

You hurry to be sure you are in place and ready when I come through the door, because you know what happens when you’re late. You smile again at the thought, rubbing your ass and remembering that day. Minutes tick off and the throbbing within your pussy intensifies little by little.

Without even touching yourself, you are getting wet at the prospects of what might happen tonight. This is as it should be. After all, you are a well-trained and devoted submissive and I, your Master. You are, and should always be, wet and ready for me.

As soon as you put dinner in the oven, you rush upstairs to the bedroom. You remove all of your clothes, because you know that I want you naked and exposed, ready for me whenever I desire. You know that I enjoy you displaying yourself for me and are only too happy to obey.

You are surprised at just how wet you are getting, but you don’t try to dry your pussy. You need to be wet and ready, and you are very ready. Your cunt throbbing, the temptation to touch your clit is very strong. After all, I have not allowed you to cum for three whole days already.

Even though I have played with you as all good Master’s do, driving you to the brink over and over, I have forbidden you to cum yet. And like a good submissive, you have obeyed my wishes. It has been hard at times, and you cried and begged me for release, but I promised you that when I felt it was time, you would be very pleased with the results of your wait. And even though you are beginning to feel desperate, you trust me and my decision.

Upstairs, you slip on your strappy high heels, the ones I bought for you this past spring. Then you put just a hint of baby powder over your exposed tits. You know that I love the smell of baby powder on you. You brush your hair to a silky shine and apply a pretty shade of lipstick.

You are almost ready – all you need now is your leather buckle collar. You pick it up off your dresser and look at it fondly. You love wearing it. You love it because it reminds you of your place and of me. And you love how sexy it makes you look and feel.

You glance at the clock again. Oh Shit! Where did the time go! you think to yourself. Now you have maybe five minutes. You scramble down the stairs to the front entrance. Quickly you drop to your knees on the carpet that lay over the glossy hardwood floors. Your heart races and your skin tingles with anticipation. It is always like this for you. You have become so conditioned to me that you no longer have control over your own arousal.

You hear my car pull into the driveway, and your breathing quickens. You hear my footsteps on the deck just outside the door. Your nipples tighten to little hard peaks. You hear my key in the door and your pussy throbs harder. Finally, the door opens and you are mad with lust. You pray that this will be the day that I finally allow you to cum.

At this point, you feel sure if I so much as look at you and command you to cum at that very second, you could. You are strung so tight that you are close to your breaking point, and yet you know that above all else you will always obey my commands, demands, and orders because I am Master.

I step through the door and I am greeted, as always, by you ... my good little submissive slut. Kneeling before me, like the good little slut you are, I am pleased. You make no eye contact, just as you have been taught, until I permit it. You just kneel on your little carpet with your legs tucked under you. Your hands are held behind you and your back is arched quite a bit, causing your lovely breasts to sit even higher.

“Hello, kitty.”

“Hello Master. Welcome home.” your voice is soft and sensual. I can hear the carnal need in it.

Once I greet you, you finally look up at me with those sparkling eyes of yours. I look down at your delicate face. Those lovely eyes, that hot sensuous mouth. Oh that mouth! I have cum in that mouth so many times. I smile, picturing my hot cum dripping from your chin and onto your perky tits. Yes, my little slut pleases me well. Today, I would please you well, until you can take no more.

“Have you been good today?”

“Yes Master! I am always good for you Master!”

“I missed you today, kitty. Did you miss me?” I place my keys down on the table next to the door. I slip off my shoes and step in front of you. There are mere inches between us, with your face so close to my crotch.

“Yes Master, I missed you dearly,” you answer breathlessly.

I stand there, not speaking for several long minutes. I look down on my little kitty and you look up adoringly at me.

“Tell me what I want to hear, kitty.”

“Master, I am kitty, your submissive slut. I will obey you, and follow your every command. I will always do as you say and as you wish. I am yours, to do with as you wish. And I will always be ready to be at your service.” you say with growing lust evident in your voice.

“Very good kitty, very good! Do you wish to suck my cock?”

“Yes Master!” you say excitedly.

“Beg for it then.” I take a step back, creating a foot and a half gap between you and me.

“Please Master! Please let me suck your beautiful cock! Please fuck my mouth! Please let me suck, lick and nibble that hard cock. Please give me your hot cum, wherever you please! Please Master!”

I smile at the sound of your begging. I always love it when you beg me. And the look of desperation in your eye almost makes me lose control. “Crawl and follow me, my little slut.”

I walk toward the living room, with you crawling obediently behind me. Glancing back, I see the heated arousal all over your perfect face. I drop my pants and boxers before sinking into the plush carpeted floor in front of the roaring fireplace. You are still several feet away, waiting on your hands and knees and watching me closely.

You await my instructions, whether they are verbal commands or simple gestures. From where I sit, I can see the inviting valley between your tits. Your long hair hangs over your shoulders, and your beautiful eyes are locked on mine. I sit there with my legs spread out in a ‘V’. I still have my shirt on, but I am bare from the waist down. My cock is hard and standing strong.

“Look at what you do to me slut,” I say in a low voice. I watch as your eyes slide down my body to my throbbing cock. I can actually feel myself grow harder under your gaze. “Do you want it slut?”

“Yes Master.”

I don’t say anything, I just nod and you crawl slowly toward me. You position yourself between my legs and immediately bring your sweet lips to the very tip of my hard cock. But as much as you want to just devour my cock, you pause and wait for my permission before you touch it.

“Go ahead, slut, you can have it, now.”

You wrap your soft lips around the head of my cock and use the tip of your tongue to lick it. You luxuriously run your tongue all around the sensitive head of my cock, knowing just what to do to please me and turn me on. Then carefully you lower your mouth down over my hard, throbbing cock and take it back toward your throat.

You know how much I love having all of me in your mouth and you love feeling me deep down your throat as well. You suck my cock as far down your throat as you can, clear down to the base, even though you gag and have to hold your breath.

You love “deep-throating” me like this because it reminds you of what you are. A submissive, cock-loving slut. A job you were born to do and which I have trained you well at. You couldn’t be happier than to have me inside you. In any way and at any time.

You swirl that soft pink tongue madly over my cock, enjoying the feel and sensations of the soft skin over the stiff, hard cock. You want to taste my cum ... you crave it as if it was your next breath of air. You are still not sure if I will allow you to do so, but perhaps you might be treated to a teasing taste of my pre-cum ... if you please me enough.

You kneel between my legs, happily working your mouth and hand up and down my cock when I suddenly stop you. Sitting back on your haunches, you await my next command. A little surprised when I stand up, you watch me carefully, trying to ignore the thundering need pounding within you and the wetness between your legs. I stand there, watching you for a full minute. You remained silent, your head lowered and your eyes diverted to the floor, just waiting...

“Lay on your stomach slut,” I finally bark my command.

You do not hesitate in lowering your body flat onto the carpet in front of the fireplace. Hesitation of any sort displeases me and can lead to a punishment for you. And as desperately horny as you are, you don’t want to displease me in any way. As soon as you stretch out fully, I spread your legs wide apart.

You wait anxiously to feel my weight on top of you or my fingers enter you, but instead I simply leave the room. You know better than to turn and see what I’m doing or where I’ve gone. You trust that I will be back to use you as I please. So you just place your head on your hands and watch the flames dance in the fireplace.

You have learned patience, however even patience has its limits. You feel hotter than the fire you are watching and you are sure that you might just burn up like the log in the fireplace, should I deny you the privilege to cum again today. However, I am your Master and you will obey always, even if it cost you dearly to do so. Such is the love and loyalty you have for me.

I come back into the room, and you can hear the sound of my footsteps, but you still do not turn to look for me. I lower myself to my knees on the floor next to you. You can hear me place something down next to us both.

You slowly turn to look at me, and see my eyes are clouded with lust, and a mischievous smile sits on my lips. You glance at what I have placed on the floor, but it is in a cardboard box. You wonder what naughty surprises lay in store for you tonight. You feel flutters of excitement in your stomach, and you are getting wetter as the tension and excitement build. You are so attuned to me, so at my mercy and will. You would do anything I ask just to please me. You smile at me to show me this.

“Rise to your hands and knees slut.” I command. You love how I speak with a perfect balance of demand and compassion. You know that I am the perfect Master for you in every way.

You rise to your hands and knees, as I instructed. I move my hand under you and pinch and fondle your tits roughly.

“Ohhhhhhh, Master...” you moan at the feel of my hands and fingers on your sensitive nipples. They harden into tight peaks that are almost painful, but send shock waves of pleasure to your very core. I move my skillful hands down your prone, quivering body, caressing your heated skin, before I slowly approach your center.

Once there, I trace agonizing circles around your glistening pussy lips, teasing you, tormenting you and driving you even deeper in your delirium. I suddenly and quickly dip two fingers into your pussy to ensure you are as ready as you should always be.

I am pleased to find that my slut is plenty wet and dewy for me. I smile, and fuck you with my fingers for a few minutes, and listen to your pleased moans while I work you. When I stop suddenly, you make a loud shocked gasp.

“Master...” you whine softly in your disappointment.

“You did not think I was going to allow you to cum yet, did you slut?”

You can’t speak, you can hardly think. You simply shake your head a sad no. You watch as I lick my wet fingers. Then I reach into the box I had placed on the floor.

“I have a little surprise for you, slut.” I tell you.

“A surprise, Master?” you say as your eyes light up. “May I see it?”

“First slut you have to show me you deserve it. You have to earn your present.”

“How, Master? What would you like me to do?”

Well, since you seem to be so incredibly horny tonight, perhaps I should have you finger yourself ... but don’t you dare cum, unless I give you permission!

The light in your eyes fades a bit as you realize that it may be another night of unfulfilled sex. But obedient to the end, you lay down on the floor and prepare to obey my instructions nonetheless. Resting your head on a pillow I toss to you, you stretch out your legs and then part them so I have the best possible view.

Your fingers begin to open your lips just a bit, barely touching your clit. Exposed to my view, I can see your pink wetness and the leaking pussy juices from your hungry cunt. You love the way your clit feels between your fingers as you pinch it and roll your fingers over it. Closing your eyes, you begin to fervently rub it, while you increase the pressure and the speed.

With your free hand, you cup your left tit and massage it. You push it upwards towards your mouth while you lower your head to reach it. Your tongue just reaches to your nipple that way. You flick your tongue over it to add to the sensations you are giving your body. Your fingers rapidly hit against your clit and you are completely lost in the moment. Releasing your breasts and arching your back against the floor, a moan of pleasure escapes your lips...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.