Welcome Home, Master - Cover

Welcome Home, Master

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: The best part of my day starts the moment I step through my front door...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

“I will be home precisely at 6:00 tonight. Be ready.” the text message on her phone read. She knew what that meant. She hurried to get dinner going and get herself ready for my homecoming. And she also knew what would happen if she wasn’t ready in time.

I guess I should start out with a little introduction. My name is Jonathan, and I am a D/s Master. Not one of those fantasy chatroom player-type Masters, but a real live, 24/7/365 Master. I have one full-time live in slave, pet, who serves me in whatever way I wish her to.

Now many of you, my readers, may find the Master/slave relationship restrictive and even chauvinistic, and I’ll agree that on the outside it could well appear so. But the system works for us and isn’t that what counts after all?

With dinner in the oven and the table set, it was time for her to go upstairs and get herself ready for me. She showered and shaved, making sure she was smooth and slick in all the places she should be. She put on her makeup with an exacting eye, taking great care to look perfect for my arrival.

Finally she put on my favorite perfume and went back downstairs. A few minutes before I was due to arrive, pet assumed her place at the front door. I had taught her just the way I wanted to see her when I came home and she knew exactly what to do.

She knelt on the wood floor in front of the door, naked except for her heels. Her legs folded under her and sitting on her ankles, she spread her knees wide and straightened her back with her hands behind her back. She kept her head down and her eyes on the floor and waited for me to come through the door.

“Welcome home Master,” she said as I walked through the door. She held up her collar to me as I stepped inside and shut the door.

“Thank you, pet. It’s good to be home,” I said, as I took the collar and she put her hair up while I buckled the collar at the back of her neck. Then I stuck a finger in the D-ring in front and gently pulled, indicating my permission for her to stand. Once she was standing in front of me, I pulled her close, still using the D-ring and kissed her softly on her warm, ruby lips. She put her arms around my neck and returned my kiss passionately embracing me as well.

“I have missed you today Master,” she whispered. “may I take your coat?” she took my coat off and hung it on the coat tree. Then she removed my tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt to make me more comfortable.

“And I you, my pet. But I am home now and we have the whole night to ourselves.”

“Yes, Master. I have been looking forward to it all day.”

“Step back now and let’s have a look at what I came home for!”

She took a step back so I could get a good look at her. God, was she magnificent! I couldn’t help but smile knowing that this wondrous creature, this vision of beauty, had willingly chosen to devote herself to me. As she slowly turned, I marveled at her every sensuous curve, at how the light from the window played over her flawless skin. She was superb!

“My dear you look good enough to eat!” I told her “But before I have dessert, we should probably have that dinner that smells so good!”

She flashed me a small, shy smile. “Yes, Master. It’s just about ready. Would you like a drink to go with dinner?”

“That would be wonderful. A glass of wine – you know what I like. And pour yourself one as well.”

“Yes, Master. Two glasses of wine it is.”

After she brought the roast to the table, we got ready to eat. As I had taught her, she stood by her chair and waited for me to pull it out and seat her.

“Have you been a good girl today, pet?” I asked as she dished up the servings.

“Yes, Master. I have taken care of all my household chores and waited for you to come home.”

“That’s a good girl.” I said as I began to eat. She waited until I had begun eating to follow suit ... such a good girl she was! We ate the delicious meal and drank our wine while we talked about our day. She, of course, was more concerned about the kind of day I’d had, but I assured her that it wasn’t too bad and that I had plenty left for her.

She smiled at that. “I’m glad, Master because I have been wanting you all day ... so much.” We talked some more as we continued to eat.

“May I clear the table, now, Master?” she asked as we finished dinner.

“Yes, I will take our glasses into the living room. When you are done, bring the rest of the bottle in with you.”

“Yes Master,” she replied and began to clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Once she had started the dishwasher, she grabbed the wine and came in to where I was sitting. She went to sit on the couch facing me but I stopped her. “Come here,” I said, pointing at my feet. She smiled and scurried over to where I sat and stood at my feet, our toes only inches apart.

“Put your hands behind your back,” I told her. She complied immediately.

“Are you wet for me, pet?” I asked.

“Yes, Master ... very wet,” she said, her voice shaky with desire. She knew the game and she was breathlessly waiting to get it started.

“Show me,” I told her. She kicked her legs apart wide, displaying her freshly shaved and, yes, very wet pussy to me. I reached out and touched her just above her clit. I slowly traced little circles around the throbbing nub, as she closed her eyes and mewed little kitten sounds.

As I played with her, I could feel her start to shiver, not from the cold, but from desire. I planned on turning those small delicate shivers into shudders, then convulsions before the night was over! I ran my finger down the slit of her pussy lips very, very lightly. She moaned softly as she felt my touch.

“Who are you, pet?” I asked her as I toyed with her.

“Your slave, Master.”

“Wrong answer!” I said as I flicked her clit. She gasped at the suddenness of my response.

“Who are you?” I asked again.

“Master ... I am your ... slave,” she repeated.

“Wrong answer slave. Shall we try this again?” I said as I flicked her clit again.

“I am sorry, Master ... I don’t know what you want,” she said.

“You are more than a slave, pet. A slave is a laborer, a servant ... someone forced to work for another. You are more than that because you do more than just work. You are a slut ... a whore. You serve me in more ways than just a slave. You are my sextoy, my pussy. I use you for my own sexual purposes. I use your pussy, your ass, and your mouth for my sexual gratification. So now, I will ask you again ... Who are you?”

“Master, I am your slut. I am your whore. I am here only to please you Master,” she said. The sexual tension was obvious in her voice.

“That’s better, pet,” I said as I went back to teasing her again. “Now give me your tits,” I commanded. She stepped forward a bit and thrust her tits out for me.

“Hold them out for me, slut,” I said, and she put her hands under her tits and held them up, her stiff, swollen nipples pointed straight at me.

While I continued fingering her sopping pussy with one hand, I reached up and grabbed a handy nipple with the other, pinching it hard and pulling on it. My little fucktoy moaned and I saw her knees buckle slightly as the mixture of pain and pleasure heightened her arousal

“Master ... please...” she moaned at me.

“What? What do you want, pet?”

“I want you...”

“Tell me, slut. Tell me what you want.”

“Lick me ... fuck me ... use your whore, Master. Anything ... please,” she whimpered.

I slipped first one, then two fingers inside her. She groaned loudly as I entered her and spread her legs wider. I began pumping in and out of her as she stood there, naked in front of me, her hands pinching and mauling her tits as I fingered her pussy. The squishing sounds of my hands in her pussy made her even hotter and it wasn’t long before she was completely consumed by the fire in her belly.

“Ohhh ... Oh God. Oh Master please ... don’t stop ... Oh, shit! Oh that’s soo good...” she cried.

I moved my hand so that I could use my thumb on her throbbing clit. When I touched her button, she screamed out and her knees buckled to the point I thought she’d fall. I didn’t want that, so I pulled my hand out – much to her dismay and objection – and grabbed her by the collar she still wore.

“Get on the floor and lean over the couch,” I told her. She got down on the floor facing the couch and leaned over onto it. I got down behind her and grabbed both her wrists, holding them securely behind her back. I went back to fingerfucking her once I had her in a more stable position.

She could now push back at my fingers, which she promptly did. She also raised her left leg so her foot was flat on the floor and she was on one knee and her left foot. This allowed me more access and let me play with her pussy easier.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.