She's Drugged and Tied - Cover

She's Drugged and Tied

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A woman heading home from a rave is jumped and tied up in a public park men's bathroom stall, where she is raped repeatedly.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Public Sex   .

Her eyes fluttered weakly, barely able to open due to the dried cum that coated her face. Every inch of her hurt and was in agony. She had long lost all track of time and from moment to moment, reality would flutter away and back again. She was still in the bathroom stall in the park. Still tied up, exposed, ruined.

She tried to pull her arms, to no avail. They were completely numb. Most of her body was. The only thing that she could feel was her pussy and ass, raw, abused brutally. She didn’t know how many had raped her.

She tried to flex her toes but couldn’t tell if they moved, much like her hands which were hidden by the note over her head. She cried softly, snot mixing with the cum dripping down her chin. Her eyes twitched and she went away again.

When next they opened, her body was shaking. She felt nothing but pins and needles in her arms and legs as a filthy man thrust into her. She grunted weakly as the man, apparently homeless, rutted in her pussy and deposited another load into her. He stuck his fingers in her throat as he stroked his cock, eyes looking at her like an object. She tried to struggle but was unable to move as she finally gagged and threw up on herself. There was more white than yellow in it and she wondered what had happened to her tonight.

No.

Not tonight.

She whimpered as the man left and she saw daylight when he opened the door. She had been here since before midnight. She had been walking home from a rave, stoned, a bit out of it. And then, nothing. She had woken here, being strapped up by a man who had called her a tease, a piece of shit, and that he was going to show her what she was really worth. She’d struggled but he had left her concussed and confused and before long she had been stripped, her remaining clothes torn, and tied up. She had begged with him to let her go, screamed as he had shoved the needle in her veins, and then ... since then, she had been in and out of consciousness.

She dropped her head, breathing slowly, and looked at her battered body. Her breasts were bruised, men had written on her, and her back hurt terribly. But the worst was her sex. She felt destroyed. Pink and red and white leaked out of her holes. No ... her pussy and ass. They had called them holes. They felt like holes now. They were open. She wasn’t a virgin, but she had never been ... open like that before. They hurt so bad and there were literal puddles of cum drying on the toilet and under her. How many had fucked her?

She heard the door open and a young man walked in, already pulling his cock free to pee. He froze as he saw her there, hanging limply. She tried to beg him to help but a raw whispered grunt was all she could muster. She cried silently as he looked at her and stroked his cock. He started to touch her chest but stopped when he saw the dried cum, his nose wrinkling at her state. Maybe even her smell. He saw her gaped pussy and ignored it. Instead, he smiled and pushed into her ass. She expected pain, and got it, but got far less than she probably should have. He pumped in her repeatedly before pulling out and adding his cum to her chest. He left and she hung there, alone.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.