Watched! - Cover

Watched!

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Tammy had had bad luck with love until she met Mark. With patience and understanding, he brought her out of the shell she had built around herself. Now she was showing him just how far she'd come...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

She laid on the bed, the pink jelly vibrator slowly working in and out of her pussy. At 25 years old, Tammy and her pussy were intimate friends. But this time it was different, there was another player in the game. That put a whole new spin on things! She was laying across the bed on her back, her knees were bent and her legs were parted widely. She could feel the head of the fake cock as it pushed its way past her swollen pussy lips.

He sat across from her watching her intently. Tammy had played with her pussy many times before, but never with someone watching her like this. Mark was 2 yrs older than her. They had met about six months ago as a blind date set up by one of her friends. She had recently broke up with her boyfriend at the time and a girlfriend had introduced them. Mark and Tammy hit it off right away and had been dating steady ever since.

Mark was a construction worker and was in amazing shape. He was six foot-four and 230 lbs. He had a thick muscular chest, huge rippling arms, and strong legs. He had a handsome rugged face with a strong jaw covered in a stubble beard, ice blue eyes, and black collar length hair.

Tammy, on the other hand, was five foot-seven and 118 lbs packed into a very pleasing 36-24-35 package. She was very pretty with deep brown eyes and brown hair that fell to the middle of her back. She had a smile that would warm the whole room with dimples that drove men crazy!

The pair found that they had a lot in common and they talked for hours. Tammy really enjoyed his company and he hers.

But just coming off a failed relationship, Tammy was hesitant about “getting back on the horse” right away. Mark understood though and didn’t rush her. He was a perfect gentleman the first couple dates and as they got more acquainted, he felt more comfortable and could let down his guard a bit.

He was still very understanding and kind, and Tammy found herself letting her guard down as well. Each became more accustomed to the other and learned enough about each other to feel more at ease around them. Soon they were laughing and joking like old friends. Tammy really felt a connection to Mark and her fears about getting into a new relationship faded away.

It was on the fifth or sixth date that Tammy had let Mark kiss her and it was a milestone for her. Being brought up in a very strict Catholic household where even holding hands was considered a big thing, a kiss was considered just this side of fornication and it was something “good girls” didn’t do!

But Mark was different than the rest of the guys ... he was something special and Tammy hoped that he would be the one for her. She didn’t want to seem like a slut or anything, but she also didn’t want to be so uptight and old-fashioned that she pushed him away. So she let him kiss her and found that in addition to being a nice guy, he was a hell of a kisser too!

That kiss, lead to a little flirty petting and then to more serious petting and fondling. But she still held out on the sex for a bit. She didn’t want him to think she was cheap; she wanted him to respect her and show that she was worth waiting for.

And Mark did ... he was very patient with her and would only take what she was comfortable in giving. He never pushed her past her limits, but always gently challenged her and let her know he wanted more.

One day that happened. They had been dating for about a month and a half when they had gone out to dinner and he had complimented her on her outfit and how lovely she looked. After dinner, they went for a drive and parked by the lake, a favorite place for them to go to talk and have some time alone in private.

But this time they were to do more than talk. As she sat in the seat next to Mark with his arm around her shoulder, her walls finally came down. Mark and Tammy made love for the first time that night.

Now, a little over four months later, Tammy was laying in Mark’s bed, putting on a show for him as she fucked herself with her favorite vibrator. She was fucking her pussy with just the head of the cock. She looked over at Mark.

He was sitting in the chair with his pants open and his hard fat cock in his hand, slowly pumping it as he watched her. He didn’t speak to her, he just watched her as she slid the pink toy in and out of her slippery slit. Knowing he was watching so intently made this whole scene so much more erotic. This was so nasty, and yet she wanted more.

Tammy slowly worked more of the jelly cock inside her smoldering pussy.

“Slowly Tammy, do it very slowly. I want you to feel every bump and ridge as you work it into your pussy,” he told her.

She nodded her head. Tammy’s throat was dry from her panting through her mouth. The vibrator she was using was shaped and designed exactly like a cock with bulging veins along its length.

However, what she held in her hands was larger than the average male member, a full eight inches long and two and a half inches in diameter. It filled her to the brim and left her breathless. This particular model had an additional feature, though ... a small silver bullet vibe conveniently placed where it would tease her clit when it was fully inserted!

As Tammy plunged the tool into her pussy over and over, she felt the abundant amount of cum that was coating the shaft. Never before could she remember ever being so wet. And she never knew it could get so thick. Tammy pulled it from her drooling hole and looked at the pussy-creme covered tool. The entire cock was covered with her thick cum, and the scent from her boiling pussy filled the room.

Tammy had already cum numerous times when she looked over at him. He was watching her and stroking his cock slowly. His eyes bore into hers. Somehow, having him watch her made everything more intense and much hotter. Tammy was finding out that performing for him was such a turn-on. She wanted to drive him as crazy as his watching her was doing to her.

She took the fake cock and as he watched her, she brought it up to her lips. She was no stranger to the taste of her own cum. She had gone down on her ex-boyfriends a number of times after they had fucked her.

But this was so completely different. She was being watched. But he didn’t seem like an old man, lustfully leering at some young girl from the bushes. It was as if he was examining the way she was doing it for flaws or to learn how she liked it.

Tammy stuck her tongue out and gingerly touched the shaft. He watched her as she licked the tool from base to tip. Her mouth was full of the thick juice. She swallowed hard and was suddenly overwhelmed with a strange need to show Mark how well she could suck a cock.

Tammy moaned as she began to lick the pink jelly cock in earnest. For her it had suddenly turned into a real cock in her mind. She licked it and worked the tip in her mouth. Twisting and turning her head as she sucked it hard, licking up and down the shaft and twirling her tongue around the head of the plastic toy. Then she shoved the cock as deep as she could into her throat. She came hard, just as the fullness of the jelly cock in her throat made her gag.

Mark smiled approvingly at Tammy as she gagged, but still he said nothing. She returned his smile then slipped the vibrator back into her pussy with a moan. She worked it slowly, wanting it coated with her juices again. This time when she pulled it from her steaming pussy, she used the slickened tip to trace the dark circles around her nipples then she rubbed it over her hardened nubs.

Tammy repeated the process again and again until both tits were glistening in the light. She felt like a wanton slut. She slowly fucked herself, moaning as she worked the vibrator deeper and deeper in her pussy. She spread the lips of her pussy wide and pushed the cock deep enough into her to bring the bullet vibe in contact with her engorged and throbbing clit.

When it felt like she could take no more and was about to cum, Tammy pulled out her toy and held it up for him to see. Once again it was covered with her thick juices. This time, Mark got up from the chair he was sitting on and walked towards the bed. Tammy watched, breathless, as he came closer.

His big, hard cock slowly bobbing as it pulsed as he walked. Tammy was waiting for him to climb on top of her and plunge his sweet cock in where her toy had just been. Instead, he walked around to the foot of the bed and slowly crawled up to her. Placing his hands on either side of her hips, he bent his head and covered her dripping pussy with his hot mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.