The Wager - Cover

The Wager

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Fiction Sex Story: Rochelle wanted to watch the Super Bowl with her boyfriend, James, but to make it interesting they bet on who would win. Rochelle lost the bet and the game and so she had to "pay up". But this bet was that she would have to accept a dare from James and he had just the dare for her to try...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Public Sex   Nudism   .

Please Wait while image loads

She really should have known better. Rochelle had decided this year to watch the Super Bowl with her boyfriend James. She didn’t know much about football, but she knew he was a big fan so she thought she would sit with him and see if she could grasp the fundamentals at least.

James normally went down to his favorite sports bar to hang with his friends during his teams football games, but because Rochelle wanted to watch it with him and learn, he chose to stay home with her and watch it so he could teach her something about the game. She in turn made them up some Super Bowl munchies to snack on during the game.

Rochelle knew that James favorite team was playing and she thought she would make the game interesting for him. “So who is playing in this Super Bowl?” she asked. James told her who the two teams were and where they were from. “Oh okay, well I know who you are rooting for, so I will pick the other team and root for them!” she said in a smart-alecky manner.

“Oh, is that so? Well maybe you’d like to wager on the game?” he said, playing along.

“Sure, what will we bet?” she asked. He thought about it for a minute. “How about if I win, I will dare you to do something and you have to do it. And if you win, I will do your dare?”

Rochelle and James often made little bets like this on different things. James usually won, and had Rochelle perform sexual favors for him. It was part of their sex life, and they both enjoyed it. This time would be different though.

“That sounds fair enough. You’re on!” she said. They shook on it and Rochelle walked into the kitchen pretty sure of herself. She was going to have fun with this bet! She made her bet based on some stats she’d seen on television earlier in the day. The sports reporter seemed to know what he was talking about – he sounded pretty professional at least. Rochelle felt pretty confidant in her wager.

That Saturday was the big game and Rochelle laid out the spread on the living room coffee table. Chips and dip, hot wings, and an ample supply of his favorite beer were all in the ready.

The game started and was going just as Rochelle’s sports reporter predicted. Her team was ahead by two touchdowns going into the fourth quarter and her team had the ball. But a fumbled turnover gave James’s team the football and they wasted no time taking advantage scoring a touchdown and extra point.

Then a couple plays later, an intercepted pass gave James’s team another touchdown, tying the game. Both James and Rochelle were excited about the way the game was tied and both were rooting for thier teams to win. Then in the final moments of the game, Rochelle’s team threw a pass which was intercepted and ran into the endzone for another touchdown and the game ended with Rochelle’s team losing by six points!

“I win! I win!” James said excitedly, as Rochelle sat back on the couch with a little girl pout on her face. After losing the bet, Rochelle had assumed that James would want her to blow him in the car, answer the door naked, or some other kinky thing like that. He loved her to show off that way, and to be honest she loved doing it.

Rochelle was an exhibitionist and had no qualms about flashing a boob or hiking her skirt and showing him that she wasn’t wearing any undies. So long as they didn’t get into trouble, she liked the adventure and “naughtiness” of publicly exposing herself. Plus, she knew how teasing him like that would always get James turned on and lead to great sex.

But after the game, when she asked him about it, all he said was, “you’ll see.”

As time went on, she’d brought it up on several occasions, but James just smiled. “Just wait, you’ll see...” was his only answer.

About a month later, she’d actually forgotten about the bet, until he called her from work one day and they tried to decide what to do the coming weekend. They both lived on the south side of their town of Huntsville, Texas, and sometimes it was a little hard to find something fun to do. This was one of those times – they didn’t have a lot of money, being between paydays, and there wasn’t a lot going on. So they had to get creative!

“So what are we going to do this weekend?” she asked.

“Well, I need to run down to Houston on Saturday for a some things ... wanna come with me?” he said.

“Sure! That sounds like fun. I haven’t been out of Huntsville in forever!” she said.

“Good. I figured we could go in and make a day trip of it. Have lunch someplace different and maybe do some other shopping while we’re there,” James said.

“Sounds good to me,” she said.

“Okay, I’ll pick you up on Saturday and we’ll go on a little road trip then. But I want you to do something for me,” James said with a playful grin.

“What’s that?” Rochelle asked.

“You remember the Super Bowl game and the bet we made?”

“Yeaaah...” she said hesitantly. She didn’t know where he was going with this, but it didn’t sound good!

“Well, I’ve figured out what I want as my dare.”

“And what is that?” she asked, wanting to know what he had in mind.

“Well, I need to go to the Willowbrook Mall in Houston and while we are there ... I want you to flash so I can take a few pictures of you!” he said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“You want WHAT??” she said, not believing what he was suggesting.

“You heard me. You made a bet and this is your dare. And you have to do it too because you lost the bet!” he said. “Unless you are going to cop out on the bet?”

“No, I’m no welcher!” she said, indignantly.

“Good. I’ll pick you up Saturday morning then!” he said and hung up the phone.

He can’t be serious! Rochelle thought to herself. He must be playing some kind of a joke. She put the idea out of her mind. James was always fond of practical jokes and his wild and crazy side was what first attracted her to him. This had to be another of his stunts, although she didn’t see the funny in this one just yet!

The next couple days passed by uneventfully. She had almost forgotten about James peculiar phone call when, that Friday after noon, he called her again.

“Hi babe, I just wanted to remind you of tomorrow. We still going to Houston?” he asked.

“Sure, I’m looking forward to doing some shopping myself. I love going into the big city and getting away from Huntsville for a bit!”

“Good. You can wear whatever you like – it may be cool out. But no bra or panties – I want a good view of you when you flash me!” he said.

Rochelle groaned, realizing that he hadn’t been joking and he was really making her do this! “Okay, James I’ll do it ... but only because I lost the bet and we will be in Houston, where nobody knows us!” She hung up the phone.

He was out of his mind. Did he really expect that she was going to go to a big public shopping mall and expose herself just so he could take some dirty pictures? And what was he planning to do with those pictures anyway?

Yet, the thought of walking naked through the crowd at the mall was kind of exciting.

Still though, this was the craziest idea he had ever come up with! James had pushed her to some pretty wild stuff in the past ... opening the door naked for the pizza guy, skinny dipping in the apartment complex pool late at night ... and she did those things willingly for him because they in fact turned her on as well. She might be an exhibitionist, but this was just insane!

She thought about calling him and telling him that she wasn’t going to do it. But then, a bet was a bet. There’d been times when he’d lost too, and she made him do some pretty crazy stuff. There was the time that she’d made him masturbate in the park. There hadn’t been anyone around of course, but still it had excited them both. Exhaling, she decided to at least try to complete the dare he had set out for her.

The next morning, she got up early to get ready for the trip. She showered and while she was in the shower she got a naughty little idea. If James wanted her to flash him so he could take pictures, she would give him something to take pictures of!

She got out her shaving cream and a new razor. She had kept her pussy fur trimmed usually anyway so it wasn’t too difficult to shave herself completely bare. She watched as her blonde pubes fell away and her smooth silky peach emerged. It was wonderfully erotic and she ran her fingers over the newly de-nuded area. She made sure she was as smooth as she could safely get herself and when she was satisfied she was perfectly smooth she couldn’t help but masturbate.

Rochelle sat down on the little plastic seat in her shower and threw her legs wide apart. She flipped the lever in her shower to direct the water to her hand-held shower head and adjusted the head to a pulsing spray.

With one hand she aimed the pulsing water jet onto her throbbing clit and with the other she shoved two fingers into her hungry hole. She finger-fucked herself to a quick but quite satisfying orgasm, the combination of the water and her fingers making quick work of her “itch”.

A quick rinse and she got out of the shower and got dressed for the day’s activities. She remembered what James had told her – she could wear whatever she wanted so long as she didn’t wear a bra or panties.

Because of a mild winter and an early spring, the temperatures that spring were higher than normal, with that particular Saturday supposed to get to 74F degrees (23.3 C). So Rochelle decided that she would wear her white camisole top and her short jean skirt.

This would allow her to be able to give him the flashing he wanted easily, but let her cover up quick in case someone tried to see what they were doing. She picked out her cork wedges to go with her outfit giving her the “casual country” look.

Dressed, she stepped back and took stock of herself in the full-length mirror on her sliding closet door. At five foot six inches tall, Rochelle had long, dishwater-blonde hair that fell down her shoulders like a waterfall until it reached a bit below her shoulder blades.

She had soft, green eyes that you just wanted to swim in all day long. Her smile could warm a snowman’s heart and it was all wrapped up in a heart-stopping 36D-27-36 package!

Rochelle turned this way and that inspecting her looks. Then standing square to the mirror she “flashed” herself, pulling her top down. Her large, tear-drop shaped breasts, capped by dollar-sized pink areole and already hardening nipples, stood up by themselves. She giggled at her reflection. Rochelle took care of her breasts, and thought they were one of her best features ... to which James readily agreed.

Continuing the inventory in the mirror, she raised her skirt and saw her now naked pubic area between her thighs. Her legs, shapely from regular workouts ran down to the wedge shoes with her red painted toes sticking out of the front.

Rochelle turned, to see her bare ass ... she looked hot ... no, not hot ... horny would be more the word. Standing there in her “casual country” she looked quite cute and she hoped that James would feel the same way.

That was it. She was ready.

Closing her eyes, she imagined the scene, for a moment. Walking through the mall, never knowing just when he would tell her to drop her top or raise her skirt and “flash” him, letting him take dirty pictures of her right in public. Who would be around? Would they stare at her naked body. She moistened at the thought, wetting her inner thighs slightly. The idea turned her on, she had to admit that to herself, but still ... she couldn’t actually go through with it.

Could she? Her nipples tingled, growing erect. Running a palm slowly over her taught belly, she moved it towards the warmth between her legs. Unconsciously, her index finger reached her clit and she pressed lightly ... watching her young hot body shiver in the mirror. Her breathing came heavier. If only she could do it, she thought to herself, watching her breasts rise and fall.

Before she could talk herself out of it, she walked downstairs, grabbed her keys from the hook in the kitchen and left the house, locking the door behind her and waiting for James on the front porch.

She shivered ... not from the cold. It was plenty warm already that day and would get warmer still. She was shivering from fear, and excitement. Wetness rolled down her inner thighs and her nipples pulled at her. Rochelle decided she had better sit down before her weak knees gave out on her.

She sat there thinking about what she was doing. As she waited for James, she tried to image how the day would go. She pictured herself in a mall surrounded by people. Her and James are walking along and he spots a “photo op”. He tells her to stand here and then flash him. As she stands there exposing herself, people gasp and point whispering to each other.

Suddenly, Rochelle started to chicken out. She was just about to stand up and go inside to call James and tell him to forget it, when she saw him coming up the street in his 1969 Pontiac GTO convertible. It was too late to back out now.

“Hi ‘Chelle, you ready to go?” James asked.

“Yeah ... I guess so,” she said.

“You don’t sound too sure – you don’t want to do this?” he asked.

“I’m ... just a little ... nervous is all,” she said.

James turned in his seat to face her. “Sweetheart, you know I love you more than anything and I would never do anything that would hurt you in any way. We are going to Houston, but if you don’t want to go through with this dare at any point, you just say the word and it will stop. I can find something else to dare you with, okay?” he said.

“Okay. Thank you James. You know I’m no prude, but this is ... we’ll see how it goes,” she replied with a soft smile.

They took off from her house and headed to Houston. It was an 80 mile trip to Houston from Huntsville and would take them about an hour and a half, if traffic wasn’t too bad.

The plan was that the pair would head south on Sam Houston Ave and take it two and a half miles until they got to Route 19 south. Them merge onto Route 19 and drive one and a half miles until they reach the I-45 which would take them the rest of the way to Houston.

The Sam Houston Avenue leg was a little busy, but James expected that since it was going through the middle of Huntsville. They wouldn’t be on the highway until they merged onto Route 19. They got through it easily enough though and before she knew it, they were coming up on Route 19 onramp. Once he had gotten them on the highway, it was time to start the fun.

He slid his hand over her knee, parted her legs, and ran his hand up the inside of her thigh as the traffic thinned, her legs splayed wide, her skirt hiked up and her pussy in full view.

James looked in the rear view mirror and saw a trucker approaching in the right lane, and he slowed the car to allow him to pull alongside. With it as warm as it was, James had put the top down before he picked Rochelle up and now the trucker could look down and see Rochelle’s long tan legs, her soft thighs and his hand playing with her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.