The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, Saturday, April 9th. My day started with a shower and breakfast. I was dressed in a cute red sundress that reached mid-thigh. I was headed back to the set. I had to square things away with Noel. I didn’t want him acting crazy and shutting down my operation. The cash flow was too good.

I stepped outside and was greeted by Filipe. He held a single red rose in his hand. “This is for you. Last night was fun.”

The day was beautiful with the sun shining brightly causing his eyes to sparkle. I accepted the rose taking it to my nose and sniffing. I smiled, “Thank you.”

“I work a double tonight, but I’m off Sunday. I was hoping we could do a dolphin cruise.”

“Yeah. I’d like that.”

He nodded, “Alright, I have to get to work. Traffic is crazy.”

“Right. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

On the drive over to the set, all I could think about was how I was going to break Filipe in. I didn’t mind teaching him the ropes. I thought it might be fun. The question was when would it happen? I didn’t want to rush him into anything.

I arrived on set around 7:45 am, which gave me time to read through emails. A lot of fan mail and submissions to be in future videos. I had a request from this guy named Zack. He was in his late forties and was a skilled Dom. I had not been anyone’s sub before. I decided to book him for Monday if he promised to be gentle.

He replied, “I’ll take it easy on you for the first time.”

I was excited at the opportunity. I looked at the time. It was nearly 9:00 am. I knew Noel would be over shortly. Suddenly my pussy became extremely wet thinking about him. He was fair skin Latino; his ethnicity was Colombian. His buzz cut was jet black and his physique was insane.

He was a retired Marine and he was also a personal trainer. His ass had a nice bubble, and his calves and thighs were defined along with his chest and abs. I was dying to see if he would work his package or if he was just another buffed dude that couldn’t fuck for shit. I had had a couple of those. It was such a disappointment.

I heard a knock. I went over to answer. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some black gym shorts, easy access, I thought. I smiled, “Noel, come in.”

He walked in and looked around, “This is some setup you have.”

He was standing in the middle of the bedroom where most of the fucking took place. I grinned, “Thanks.”

He seemed nervous, “I’ve never been with a woman that does what you do.”

Quickly I replied, “Maybe you have and you just didn’t know it.”

He pondered for a moment. I stood in front of him looking into his brown eyes. He was a handsome fellow. He still looked young. He had a baby face and not much facial hair.

As I stood there eyeing him trying to decide what I wanted from him I could see his package growing and pressing against his shorts. He cleared his throat, “Sorry, you’re a very attractive woman.”

“And you’re a very handsome man,” I replied as I touched his lips with my finger before pressing my lips to his briefly as I held his gaze. I could feel the heat emanating from his body. He wanted to fuck me in the worst way, but he was apprehensive.

“I don’t know about this. You’re with a lot of different people.”

I completely understood his concerns. I placed my hand on his crotch using my finger to trace the length of him. I had to be at least seven inches with a nice thickness to it. “We don’t have to do anything but stand here and talk, how has your morning been?” I asked still using my finger to trace his cock and then my other hand to massage his sack.

He cleared his throat his skin became red. I could see him sweating. “It’s been quiet. I have a client in a couple of hours.”

“Great, we have at least an hour of chatting.”

“I just don’t understand why you need to do this.”

“I don’t plan to do it forever, I’m stacking my paper and, in a few years, I’ll move on to something else. Right now, I’m having fun.”

He nodded. His cock was stiff. I peeled down his shorts and watched as his cock flopped out. It was magnificent. It curved to the right and had all those veins popping out. I licked my hand and then touched him. I loved the way he responded to my touch with a nice deep breath and “ahhh.”

“Feels nice right?”

He nodded.

“When was the last time you had your cock sucked?” I asked.

“It’s been a while.”

I didn’t believe him. He was good-looking. I knew he had to be getting ass on the regular. I made a face.

He laughed, “I’ve had sex a few times, but I haven’t had my cock sucked good in a long time.”

“Hack tew,” spit fell from my mouth and drizzled his shaft. I rubbed it in nicely. I loved the sound it made on his cock. He did too. His eyes rolled back. I went to my knees looking up at him while his cock slid between my lips.

He needed my mouth. I could tell by how he stroked. He held the sides of my face while biting his bottom lip and then blowing out a puff of air repeatedly. His lips puckered and he thrust a little faster, “guk, guk, guk,” the sound of his cock fucking my mouth.

He held a patch of my hair in a nice grip, deep throat, I gagged, nostrils flared trying to keep poised he pulled out and his cock made a plop sound. He reached down and helped me up, “Oh my god, you’re so fucking nasty. I’ve always wanted a woman like you.”

Most guys liked to act as if they want those innocent girls. But when they finally fucked them, they realized they were boring in bed. They wanted a woman that knew how to put it down like a pro and didn’t mind going to her knees and sucking that fatty like a lollipop.

He kissed my mouth. Our tongues wrestled before long our clothes were off and he had me in the bed. My long legs rested on his shoulder with his cock deep inside of my pussy. He bit that bottom lip while looking down at me. I played with my clit, strumming it fast. My legs shook on his shoulder and he witnessed my nectar spraying, “Wow, fuck,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.