The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 8th, 2022. Friday. Seven days of fucking down and twenty-two more to go for April. This has been exciting. I’ve met some dope-ass people. I’m having a great time. Today. Jazzy is scheduled to return for some girl-on-girl action. She wants to use the strap on me. I asked David to come and help me film. He was a little upset that he couldn’t participate, but I promised to fuck him good after I was done with Jazzy.

My morning began with cleaning. Then I had breakfast, oatmeal with raisins. After breakfast, I was about to go get my makeup and wig on, but someone knocked on the door. This massive Latino with a buzz cut. He stared at me oddly. I was in a pair of cute shorts and a tank. My nipples were pointed and he took notice. He cleared his throat, “Is the woman that lives here home?”

“I’m her.”

“I was told some blonde chick lived here.”

I chuckled. It was amazing. The wig and contacts gave me a Superman to Clark Kent effect. Like how people couldn’t tell I was the same was insane. “It’s a wig. How can I help you, sir?”

“What exactly do you have going on up in this place? I see different people visiting.”

I stepped aside, “Come in for a moment.”

He looked around my kitchen. He didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. I smiled, “Listen?”

“Noel.”

“Noel. That’s a nice name. I’m a sociable girl,” I smiled. “And there’s nothing wrong with that. I signed a lease for six months and I also prepaid your father. Who I’m fucking in this apartment in no one’s business.”

He frowned, “I just. Look. I was worried that some guy might take advantage of you or something. A pretty girl like yourself.”

“You think I’m pretty?”

He blushed, “I’m just—”

I moved closer to him. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No. not at the moment.”

“But you are fucking someone?”

“No. I’m getting divorced.”

I nodded, “Sorry to hear that.”

“It’s fine. We’ve been separated for a year.”

He looked like he could use a good fuck. He was in his early forties. Military Veteran that worked at a gym as a trainer and helped out his dad with real estate properties when he could. He also lived in the building on my floor which is probably how he saw the activity at my apartment. “If you’re free tomorrow, stop by.”

He smiled, “Nice meeting you, Ari?”

“It’s Yolanda, but I can be Ari.”

“I like Yolanda.” He smiled and left.


A couple of hours later, David arrived. I was dressed and ready for Jazzy. We talked while we waited for her to arrive. “How’s Michael?” I asked.

“Working, he’s on-call all this weekend.”

“That sucks.”

“Tell me about it. Meanwhile, my favorite girl is making dates all over the place. I won’t even have you to keep me company.”

I kissed his mouth, “I’m always here for you babe.”

He smacked my ass. The door creaked open. I smiled when I saw Jazzy. We hugged. She was dressed casually in a pair of basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and some sneakers. This is my friend David,” I said introducing her.

“Hey what’s up, David.”

“Nice to meet you, Jazzy.”

After the introductions and a few drinks, Jazzy came ready. She placed her lips on mine. We kissed and sucked each other’s lips. We lost our clothes and began feeling each other’s breasts. We made it to the bed. her lips kissed down my neck then my nipples. Sucking slowly as she rubbed her finger on my clit. Then she slipped in. I was moist. It was sopping and squished the more she fingered. Faster and faster. I moaned. My legs were shaking.

I could see David’s cock bulging in his shorts. He was turned on watching us. She strapped up with a colossal-sized cock. She lifted my leg. She pressed inside and began stroking me. She had a beautiful rhythm going. It was an even tempo and she’d pause here and there and grind.

The best and worst thing about a strap-on is ... as a woman there is no point where the one giving the strap ejaculates signaling the end of sex as is with most men. I swear Jazzy fucked me forever. I was tired. She finally pulled out kissing my mouth.

We lay next to each other kissing. “Thanks for inviting me back. Maurice was a lil salty I got invited back before him.”

I laughed, “I’ll get him back on before this is all over. I was dying to get a taste of you.”

We talked for a little while and then she left. I got cleaned up and David and I were out on the covered balcony having wine. “You looked like you wanted to join in,” I said jokingly.

“You know I did. It was hard not to. It was hot. She’s a cutie.”

“Yeah, she is.”

“And this date tonight. Are you fucking him?”

I laughed, “Filipe? No. he’s a good boy. I figure he’ll take things slowly.” I stood up walked over to David and took his glass from his hand. I straddled him. He felt my pussy rubbing against his cock. I was wearing a flowy dress with only a thong underneath. Our lips touched as I moved my hips.

A long sweet seductive kiss. I reached down pulling his cock out of the shorts he wore. I licked my fingers and rubbed his tip. “You want me to sit on your cock?”

“Right fucking now.”

I grinned and eased my panties over to the side granting him access, easing down onto his shaft, “Ahhh, ssss, fuck,” we said at the same time. He felt divine. He pulled my hair to the right as I humped on him. His lips rained kissed down my chin to my neck and later he found my nipples.

“Oh fuck yeah, Ari,” he said in my ear. His cellphone sounded. I looked and saw that it was Michael.

“Answer it.”

“Right now?”

“Yeah. I want him to see what he’s missing.”

David answered the video call. Michael was in his office, “How did it go this morning?” he asked as he sat behind his desk.

David responded, “Good.”

I moaned, “So good.”

“Wait are y’all having fun without me?”

“It appears.”

“That’s fucked up.”

We chuckled and continued to stroke. He wanted to see us. We placed the phone where he had a good shot of us. “Ari, your tits are fucking amazing.”

I smiled as I continued to ride his man. Devouring all of his cock in my wet hungry pussy. I stuck my tongue in David’s mouth savoring the taste of him. Michael watched with his huge cock out stroking himself. “Ride him faster Ari,” he insisted.

I increased my strokes. My breasts wobbled in David’s face. He grabbed the left and took it into his mouth. “Yeah that’s it, Ari,” Michael said as he stroked his long cock faster, moaning, “Turn around Ari,” he said.

I stood up and turned. Sat down on David’s cock in reverse. He had a clear view of my tits, my belly, and my pussy as David’s cock filled me. David held my tits and squeezed. I played with my clit. Wiggling it faster and faster with each thrust David gave me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.