The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 7, 2022. Thursday. I woke up that morning and went to the bathroom. When I returned to bed to get a few more minutes of sleep, David eased closer to me kissing all over my shoulders.

He eased on top of me kissing my mouth, slowly going down my neck, then my nipples. His cock filled little by little pressing against my clit. He lifted his hips and I guided him in. He loved when I touched him. As soon as he filled me, he paused and pushed in deeper. I rolled my hips doing the work underneath while holding his ass.

The whole time Michael was sound asleep. I suppose he wanted me to himself for a time. He lifted my leg and began thrusting. His cadence was slow and steady. Kissing my mouth, holding me, looking down into my eyes.

I couldn’t help but moan quietly. I was in heaven feeling his power. Each stroke brought me closer to the edge. I was almost there. A few more strokes. I felt it coming. My body was warm. The heat rose off of me. I felt the energy as it surged through, “Ahhhh fuck!” I belted out no longer able to keep my moans subtle.

He giggled. Michael woke up and watched the show. He knew David was near climax. He saw how he thrust faster. His forehead beaded. He tensed and pushed deep inside of me. Flowing like a river, “Uggghhh, shit,” he said collapsing into my arms. He rolled off and Michael was already stroking his cock ready to penetrate; he did.

“Ahhhh, ssssss, fuck,” I whispered in his ear as he took control. David’s cum spilled out of me with every thrust Michael administered. Since I had already climaxed. Michael was content with fucking me hard and fast.

He placed both of my legs on his shoulders and plunged my pussy. It squished from all the juices inside. He had me yelping and belting out his name, “Michael, Michael, fuck!” My legs shook. He grinned and thrust even faster. He grunted loudly just before he pulled out and watched his cum drip all over my belly.


We were downtown at a nice café. They had egg whites with wheat toast and coffee. I had an omelet with wheat toast. I needed my protein to take on the twins that were coming scheduled to arrive early. I planned to shoot in the morning and have the night to relax by myself. Friday Morning, I would have another early morning shoot before my date with Filipe.

“We wanna know how it goes with the twins. Call us soon as you finish,” said, David. He liked that I was their girl. He and Michael saw themselves as my official Bisexual lovers. In a way, they were. I spent a lot of time fucking them on and off-camera. After breakfast, they went home and I headed back to the location to get ready for Ted and Todd.

When I got back to set, Storm was there getting things prepared. I got camera-ready. Walked out of the bathroom with a pair of ripped jean shorts that showed a lot of my thick ass cheeks and a halter top, which accentuated my full breasts.

Storm walked over to me and rubbed my ass, “You look hot. Sure, you don’t want me to join in this one?” she asked hoping I’d say yes. I knew she preferred women over men, but didn’t mind a cock once in a while. She didn’t like seeing me getting doubled.

I touched her chin; I was thinking of going live a little later if they are up to it. You’re free to join me for that.”

She nodded as if she understood. I wanted to film with the twins alone as planned. A challenge was set before me and I had to show those guys I was a real boss bitch.

When they arrived, I was even more pleased. They were seriously handsome. These model like smiles. Beards and mustaches trimmed, short black hair, these deep-set gray eyes, wonderfully tanned skin.

They introduced themselves and hugged me. I stared at them trying to make sure I could tell who was who. There was always something that gave it away. Yet at the moment, I struggled. Storm got them undressed and oiled up for pictures. Their bodies were incredible. Pectoral muscles so defined, waists had to be twenty-eight inches and their cocks long with a narrow base and fat tips.

Storm took some hella artsy erotic photos of me with the guys. It was perfect for their catalog. I gave participants access to their footage with me and pictures to use. I also paid them for their time.

The more I talked with Ted and Todd, I noticed Ted was the festive lively one. He didn’t take himself too seriously. He liked to joke. Todd was quiet. His energy had me a little worried. “Are you okay?” I asked him sweetly.

He nodded, “I’m good. I’m just trying to get focused.”

I grinned, “So, you’re ready to get to business.”

“Been ready.”

I looked over at Storm. She smirked. I was going to use my special room for them. I had turned the closet into a pleasure and punishment room for guys that needed to be tamed. I didn’t see myself as a dominatrix, but I did like to play on occasion. “Well, let’s head to my favorite room and get started.”

I walked and they followed. They saw the room as I stood in the middle. I took Ted and handcuffed him to the wall.

I took Todd and pushed him into a chair that sat in front of his chained twin brother. I handcuffed him. I lifted my tit and held it close to his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and licked. I joined him. Our tongues touched briefly before I stepped away, and turned to put all of my juicy ass in his face.

I stood in front of Ted. My tongue was on his right nipple. I licked, sucked, and bit down until he grunted. I looked into his pretty eyes and smiled. “Are you a good boy or a bad one?”

He chuckled, “I guess it depends—”

I grabbed his face, “That wasn’t the question. Good or bad?”

He acted as if he was afraid to answer. I reached for a paddle. I tooted over, my ass was right against Todd’s lips. I felt him kiss it. I turned and smiled before moving it away. “Good or bad?”

My lips almost touched his. I licked his mouth, and our tongues touched. “I’m good.” I smiled and took his cock into my hand. I let a glob of spit drip down onto it. Massaged it nice and slow. I heard as he moaned. I turned and looked at Todd as he fidgeted in the chair. He wanted to be inside of me in the worst way. I felt it. He would have to wait a little longer.

I went to my knees. I used my tongue to lick up and down Ted’s shaft. I yanked it up and sucked each of his balls. I saw his toes curl. I stopped wiped my mouth and stood. “well-behaved boys get treats.” I gave him a little peck before turning to his brother.

“And you?” I asked as I struck a pose. He looked like he had an attitude about me teasing him. He sucked his teeth. I reached over and grabbed his face, “You’re bad. I can tell.” I backed up until I was pressed against Ted. I rubbed my ass on his cock. I spread my legs and placed one on a stool so Todd could see my pussy as I played with it.

He tried to break free. I could see his jaws clenched. I played with my tits. I licked my nipples. My pussy was sopping wet as I fingered myself. I watched him grunt, “I thought we came here to fuck ... not play games.”

“We can do both,” I replied. I lifted Ted’s cock, and let it slip in. I heard as Ted moaned. He was happy to finally feel the warmth of my sweet pink paradise. I placed my finger in my mouth and sucked it as I rocked back on Ted’s long cock. His fat tip delighted my pussy. I was cooing, moaning, and groaning.

I grinned as he watched me fuck his brother. “You wanna fuck me, Todd?”

He sat and watched as I continued to rock. My eyes rolled. I heard Ted having too much fun so I stepped away. I turned and held his cock. Saw all of my juices. I kissed it briefly before turning to Todd, “Good or bad?”

“Good.” He stated.

I smiled as I reached for his cock. I devoured it taking down half, then continued to take more, inch by inch I had him down. Saliva dripped down the sides of his shaft as I gagged/ I pulled up smiling, “Fuck,” he exclaimed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.