The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 6, 2022. Wednesday, hump day! Whoop let’s get it. I went to the condo early to do some cleaning. The typical stuff I did as Yolanda. Then I headed out to buy groceries. I stopped by David’s workplace and we had lunch not too far from where he worked.

“So, doll face, what do you have planned for tonight?” he asked.

“I’m trying to decide between the twins,” I said as I showed him their photo.

“Wow, nice. That looks like fun.”

“Or, this guy,” I showed him the picture of my former supervisor Aiden. I couldn’t believe that he had submitted. The picture of his cock had me curious. It was a six-inch fatty. Sort of like David’s cock. Just enough cock to fill you up, perfect for missionary and slow grinding.

“Well, you’ve been having a lot of fun getting doubled. Maybe try Mr. Office guy. That way, if he doesn’t do it for you, Michael and I can stop by and bring it home.”

I chuckled, “You can do that anyway.”

He smiled.

After lunch with David, I went to my car and sent two messages. I booked Aiden for that night and the twins for Thursday. I headed back to the condo to put away my things.

The evening had arrived. The day seemed so perfect. Beautiful white clouds floated in the air against the magnificent blue sky. The sun shined and so this my face as I left the condo. I saw Filipe standing outside. He had just gotten home from work.

I spoke, “hello Filipe.”

“Hi,” Yolanda he replied standing in his baby blue scrubs. He worked at the hospital.

“Did your friend leave?” he asked.

“Oh, friend. Yeah. She has her place now.”

It was a brief moment of awkward silence, “I would love to take you out some time if that’s okay?”

Inside I was screaming yes, but calmly I replied, “Sure that would be great. Friday?”

“Yes. Awesome,” he replied smiling. I watched as he went into his place. Then I headed over to the set to prepare for Aiden. Mr. Office guy.

Aiden arrived wearing jeans and a nice fitted shirt. We immediately got him undressed. Storm photographed him as I asked him questions. “You have a girlfriend?”

He sort of laughed, “Yeah, I do. She knows I submitted to your series. I swear after watching the first I had to see if I could get in. You remind me of a person I worked with.”

I giggled inside, “Was she pretty?”

He nodded vigorously, “oh yeah. Pretty skin like yours, her hair was black, long, wavy, she had amazing tits.”

“Nice.”

I joined him for a few pictures. I took a few with his cock in my mouth with my looking up into his eyes. He was so ready. An eager beaver. As soon as I lay on the bed, he climbed on top and pushed his fatty into my pussy, and fired rapidly. I almost laughed.

I grabbed his hips, “Slow down baby, like that, just like that.”

His cock pressed against my walls. He felt marvelous once I got him under control.

He leaned in and kissed my mouth. He had a nice use of the tongue. “Is this better?” he asked

“Um-hmm,” I replied as I grabbed his ass, throwing my hips upward feeling all of his fatty inside of me. His chest pressed against my huge tits. He began sucking my nipples so seductively. I was on the verge of cumming so fucking hard. He loved my moans. The louder I moaned the more excited he became.

He moved a little faster after I squeezed him and trembled. “Wow, so fucking amazing,” he uttered.

“You want me to ride that fat cock?” I asked.

He pulled out of me and lay happily waiting as I tossed my leg over and got into position. I motioned for Storm to join us. She smiled and placed her camera down. The others were still capturing footage.

His face lit up when he saw Storm get naked, “No fucking way, both of you?”

I leaned over and kissed his mouth, “It’s your lucky day.”

Storm sat on his face. I reached for her kissing her pretty full lips. I had my hand on her breasts, used my tongue to trace her areola, and licked her pointed nipples one after the other. I reached for her clit and wiggled. I loved how her mouth puckered as Aiden licked her pussy. “You want to ride this cock?” I asked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.