The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 4, 2022. Monday. After breakfast, I was back at the apartment waiting on the furniture to arrive. A beautiful king-sized white panel bed with a nightstand, a chest of drawers, and a dresser with a huge mirror. I had a chaise long in the corner on one side and a small desk off to the left just before the bathroom.

I set up the studio lights and cameras from all the angles I wanted. Full body shots, close-ups, one over the bed pointing down, and one in the bathroom for shower scenes. All I had to do was set up my computer and prepare for my encounter with Joy. This gorgeous redhead with green eyes and milky skin.

I figured I had taken on enough cock the past three days; I could scale back a little with a beautiful woman.

Later that day, I met with a photographer. Her name was Storm, this gorgeous African American woman with deep mahogany skin and a head full of tightly wound curls pulled back into an afro bun.

She had contacted me and said she could help take my footage to the next level and would also do photography to set up a portfolio of hot pictures. She was with me at the location when the doorbell rang.

She smiled, “That must be her.”

I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood this vision of loveliness with creamy skin, soft red locks, and bright green eyes. She wore a black romper and a pair of bedazzled flip-flops. She nearly jumped into my arms with excitement, “Oh my gosh, I am so happy to meet you.”

I hugged her, “You must be Joy.”

She had the biggest smile, “Yes, I’m so excited.”

I introduced her to Storm. They shook hands. We began by removing our clothes. Storm took pictures of us. We had seductive looks as we stood face to face, lips almost touching. My hand was on her tummy right above her pleasure spot.

Our skin looked beautiful all oiled up next to each other cocoa and cream. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. She had one of those tongue rings. I smiled as we kissed. She touched me below. Storm walked around us, “That’s hot, I love it.”

Joy held my tits in her hands sucking each nipple. I rubbed her ass and squeezed. I walked her over to the bed. We kneeled in front of one another. I hooked my ring and middle finger and penetrated. Her lips puckered and she moaned. I gave her a sweet peck and I fingered slowly listening to her sweet moans. My speed increased; she began humping my hand, I moved with more intensity stroking rapidly, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

I kissed her mouth. Her skin flushed redder the more I fingered her. Faster, faster, faster until her legs shook. I knew she was on the verge, “That’s it, yes, that’s it,” I said to her feeling her pussy contract on my fingers. She squirted all over my hand. She sat up. Out lips sucking and smacking. She leaned into me causing me to lay back.

She had my legs wide open. One hand pressed on my belly as her tongue flicked on my clit. As Storm moved in closer, she seemed to be enjoying our session. Our eyes connected and she smiled. She placed the camera down and undressed and joined us in the bed.

Her mouth was on my nipples sucking so sweetly. She kissed my mouth while rubbing my clit as Joy fingered me. I reached for her until she sat on my face. I squeezed her ass as she rocked her hips. She was enjoying my tongue work. Her juices drizzled on my lips. She and I were humming from the pleasure we received.

I felt it when my body shook. Storm eased down and rolled to my left and Joy was to my right. They took turns kissing my mouth and sucking my huge tits. The three of us lay kissing and caressing each other for several moments. Afterward, Joy left. She said she enjoyed our time and wanted to return. She had never experienced a human cock in her pussy and wanted me to set up another filming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.