The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey, journal. April 30, 2022. The final day. So many emotions ran through my mind when I woke up that Saturday morning lying in a bed with three men. The night was wild. It started with me riding Caesar in reverse cowgirl as Michael lay beside Caesar with David riding him. I held David’s face and pressed my lips onto his. I whispered into his ear, “You feel good baby?”

“So fucking good doll.”

My hand stroked his erection, as his finger stroked my hardened clit. Our moans echoed throughout the room as both men fed us their cocks in our openings. After my second orgasm, Caesar pulled me up to his mouth and sipped from my cup. I leaned over and tasted David. His hands were in my curls holding them to the right as he watched my lips glide up and down his shaft.

Once Caesar was drunk from my wine, I lay on the bed and David found his way between my thighs tasting me for several seconds before pressing his way inside. My right hand reached over and strummed Michael’s still hardened dick as Caesar pressed his way into David.

My right leg was over David’s shoulder as he stroked me. He groaned in delight as his hips thrust forward and Caesar rocked him from behind.

My hand continued to stroke Michael. He was close to finishing. His grunts grew louder by the second. I stroked him even faster and faster until his lava flowed and dripped onto my hand. He left the bed to clean up.

David continued to stroke me until he erupted and later Caesar pulled out and stroked his cock until his cum dripped onto David. It was done. I had given my favorite bisexual men one last shot at me before filming day thirty.

I sat up in bed. I was about to cross over Cesar on my right. He caught me before I left for a morning quickie as David and Michael lay sleeping. I lay atop him chest to chest as he held my ass; our hips rotated and thrust ever so slightly to not shake the bed.

“I know I wasn’t part of the original day thirty shoot, but can I?” he asked sweetly as he stroked my pussy so divinely.

How could I say no? I moaned in his ear, “Of course.”

After I nutted on his dick. He thrust a little faster and let it flow inside of me. I kissed his mouth and we headed for a shower.


David and I sat talking. I had finally told Michael no more threesomes. He was sad but understood. Johnny had left with Joy on the boat to retrieve the rest of the cast and a few after-party guests. We planned to have a wrap party as soon as the shoot was done.

Caesar walked into the kitchen. He rubbed my shoulders as I sat on the bar stool. He whispered in my ear, “Can we talk for a second?”

I nodded and followed him out to the patio. As I stood in front of him looking into his eyes, he reached for my hands. It provoked my smile, “What is this?” I asked.

He chuckled, “I was just going to say that I’ll miss you after today.”

I wrapped my arms around him, “It was fun. I had a great time.”

He nodded as if he understood, “Naw, I get it. But like I said, if he fucks up, you know where to find me. Once I get you, it’s going be a wrap.”

I smiled, “Okay, I feel you. Thanks.”

I saw people filling the kitchen and living room area. They had arrived. It was time. My heart melted when I saw Todd peep out the glass door before sliding it open. His eyes darted from Caesar to me.

“Hi, Todd, this is Caesar.”

He nodded and stretched out his arm. Their hands touched briefly, “Hey man.”

“You’ve seen us on video, right?”

He cleared his throat, “Yeah.”

Caesar cleared his throat, “I guess I’ll leave you two to talk.” He left and went into the house.

Todd wrapped his arms around me. His scent drove me wild as I buried my nose into the crease of his neck. He lifted me off the ground, “It feels so good to see you,” he admitted as he sat me down carefully, “are you ready for this?”

“Us? Or the shoot?”

“Both I suppose.”

I nodded, “I suppose I am.” As I was about to take his hand, he paused and looked into my eyes sweetly and with concern.

“Are you sure you’ll be okay with not, you know?”

“You mean fucking David and Michael?”

“Yeah. I just want us to focus on getting to a good place before we add any other sexual partners. And I promise once we’re over the hump, you can see them again.”

“And what about you? What’s your secret fetish?”

“Me?” His mind traveled somewhere, yet he did not dare tell me anything. He simply replied, “I just love being with you. I love watching you with my brother and his girl.”

“Alright babe, let’s get this day done so we can go back to loving each other.”

“I like the sound of that,” he confessed before kissing my mouth.


I stood in the party room that was neatly decorated. All the men were there, Tim, Todd, David, Michael, Johnny, Caesar, Jabari, Seth, and Shawn. The ladies Joy, Megan, and Jai were helping with the cameras.

I stood in front of them holding a celebratory glass of champagne, “Today is both a joyful and emotional day. I set out on a quest to do thirty fucks in April hoping it would fund my lifestyle and it turned out to be an overwhelming success.

“They say all good things come to an end and here we are at day thirty. This is the end. I have grown to care about many of you. I have developed friendships, relationships, and special bonds that will last a lifetime. I am happy that you all showed up today.

“After this project, I will be taking a break.”

David’s eyes misted with tears. A few others looked sad. Others clapped. I continued, “I have to work on myself. I’ll still be filming with Todd, Ted, and Jai. And we still have the cruise next month. So ... some of you will have another shot at tasting and stroking this kitty.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.