The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 29, 2022. Friday. My morning started with Caesar giving me his cock from the spoon position. He was not playing when he said he was going to take advantage of our time together. After morning sex we headed to the shower.

As I stood behind Caesar washing his muscular back while the water cascaded off his body. I remembered our conversation from the previous night. He told me that he and his ex-girlfriend had been close to getting engaged. Even though he had always been upfront about his sexuality, out of the blue one day she told him it bothered her. He didn’t understand why because he was not cheating on her with anyone. He had devoted himself to their relationship.

One day, he found out the real reason was that she started seeing another man. This was devasting to him because he had left everything in Miami to be with her. After processing the loss of his girlfriend he met Johnny approximately a year ago and they became friends. Through casual conversations, they realized they both shared a taste for other things, and from that point on, they saw each other from time and enjoyed intimate moments. Mainly with Caesar doing the giving.

He turned to me and peered into my eyes, “I’m glad I got to spend this time with you but tell dude if he fucks up again, I won’t step aside so easily.”

I kissed his mouth and replied, “Is that so?”

“100,” he stated with certainty before placing his lips on mine. The sound of the water receded. There was still steam from the warm water and steam between us as we continued to kiss. He was about to start but I left the shower, “Damn why are you leaving?”

“You turned off the water. I assumed we were done.” I reached for a towel and began wiping the beads of water off of my naked flesh. He stepped out and I handed him a towel. As he dried, I stood in front of the mirror placing the long flowy blonde wig on my head and later the green contacts on my eyes.

I reached for some baby oil, squirted it on my hand, and began to massage it onto my skin. As my body glistened under the fluorescent light, Caesar watched me through the mirror with his dick rock hard.

The door opened. Johnny stood with a camera, “I’m here today with the beautiful Ari. My god girl you’re so damn fine,” he said as he looked at me through the lens and used one hand to partake in a feel of my left tit and ass. “It’s day twenty-nine bitches. We’re so excited to be here with Ari.” He handed Caesar the camera and immediately found my lips. His tongue slipped into my mouth as Caesar filmed us.

Johnny lifted me and sat me on the counter, “Welcome to day twenty-nine,” he said as his cock slipped into my wet center. His hips moved back and forth and we both looked down and enjoyed the view of his cock sliding in and out covered in my nectar. “Ari’s pussy stays wet and juicy, fuck look at this shit.”

My tits wobbled with each thrust and my head fell back enjoying his cadence, I cooed like a baby and hummed, “Oh shit, feels good.”

“Thus dick is good, right girl.”

“It is,” I agreed. He leaned in and sucked my tits one after the other and showered my chest with kisses as he stroked. Caesar suddenly set the camera down.

“What are you doing camera man?” asked Johnny.

“Y’all can’t have fun without me,” he replied as he found his way into Johnny’s tight ring. Johnny paused and his face turned red. Caesar stroked him nice and slow as Jonny stroked me. I held Johnny’s face and looked into his eyes. I loved watching his expression as he took on Caesar. It always turned me on to look into a person’s eyes as they got fucked. It was as if I could read their minds.

At that moment, I knew he felt good, He panted as sweat dripped from his hair. My pussy felt good on his dick and his ass felt wonderful as it was stroked by Caesar’s huge rod. The three of us filled the bathroom with our sexual sounds groaning the closer we got to the peak.

Joy appeared at the doorway wearing a t-shirt and panties, “Here you guys are,” she said.

“Grab the camera,” insisted Caesar, “Get the rest of this. We’re about to burst,” he admitted proudly.

The sounds continued and crescendoed., “OOOh fuck!” I belted out as another orgasm hit. My eyes closed and I grabbed onto Johnny’s arms panting.

“Uh, uh, uh,” he moaned, “Fuck, it’s coming,” he twitched and emptied his load gasping. Caesar stroked with vigor and pulled out allowing his cum to drip onto his ass. When Johnny pulled out of me, Joy got a shot of his cum leaking from me.


After breakfast, I went out to the patio and sat on a lounge chair. The water in the pool sparkled under the sunlight and rippled as Joy played volleyball with Johnny, David, and Michael. I spoke on the phone with Todd, “I missed you,” he admitted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.