The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey journal, April 28, 2022. Thursday. Three days left. When I first set out on the quest to journal thirty days of sexual experiences, it seemed like it would be easy. The fucking part was easy. It was exhausting at times but easy. The hard part was the emotional roller coaster. You never expect to get attached. I guess if I had gone with my original plan to fuck thirty different people it would not have led me down such an emotional path but then again who knows?

My connection with Todd was on day one from that moment he whispered into my ear, “When I come to fuck you this is how I want to fuck you.” I loved the way he took control. I loved how he held me. And over time I began to love him.

My connection with David and Michael was on day one as well. They were so gentle and tender with me. They had always looked out for me. If I needed anything, I could count on them. Some guys leave an imprint on your heart and as I sat atop Caesar in a king-sized bed looking into his eyes with my hips rocking back and forth, I felt yet another connection.

We had partied all night by the pool which entailed a crazy foursome with Johnny and Joy. And later we talked all night until we fell asleep and there, I was with his cock deep inside of me as I moaned my head off cumming all over his dick as he burst inside of me.

I rolled off and lay next to him. He turned to me, “What time are we filming today?”

Still panting, I replied, “In about three hours.” I needed time to relax, shower, and eat.


At breakfast, Johnny teased, “We heard you guys in there having fun without us.”

We both blushed. My eyes darted at him, “We assumed you’d be having fun of your own.”

“We were,” he leaned over and kissed Joy’s cheek.

After breakfast, we headed out to the beach for some kayaking, swimming, and sunbathing, and then headed back around noon for lunch which included mimosas. I almost forgot I had to film for day twenty-eight until Johnny brought it up, “Let’s go to my room to film. I have cameras set up from last night.”

I looked over at Joy. Her cheeks flushed red, “Yeah, we made quite a long video last night. Already has over 10k views.”

“Nice. I looked at Johnny and asked, “Aren’t you ever afraid your wife will see you?”

He shook his head, “She’s not into porn. That’s why I married her.”

We chuckled. The irony of it. We headed to his room and began to film day twenty-eight. It started with both of us on our knees as the men fed their dicks into our pussies doggy-style. Johnny and I were on the left as Caesar pounded Joy on the right.

Johnny had pulled my legs out and went to the prone bone while holding my neck as he talked shit in my ear, “That’s it, take all this dick girl.”

He pulled out and lay down. I looked back at Joy and motioned for her to join me. Caesar pulled out of her pussy and let her join me sucking Johnny. He bit his lip as he watched us fight over licking his shaft. Caesar was inside of me stroking with ease. He pulled out and went back to Joy and rocked her kitty some more before returning to service mine again.

I eased up and sat on Johnny’s face holding onto the headboard as he licked and slurped my juices. Joy was still servicing his cock as Caesar wore out her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.